WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How about a Hillary Clinton / Sarah Palin ticket?

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
It could be the ultimate uniting force in Government.

Reaction score
Read slower. He said "ticket", not opponents...

:D
FU t-shirt.jpg

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Clinton/Palin.......I'd love to see it just to hear all the crawfishing on the left as they do the "justify anything" shuffle.:rolleyes

Hill is so intimidated by someone like Palin, it would be impossible. I pity the fool that get picked by her wannabe highness if she get the Dem nod. I personally feel the Dems are getting disenchanted by Hill and Bill will need to step in to bring her back into vogue......For Hill's sake, she needs to back off and let someone else run. I don't think she's healthy enough nor strong willed enough to handle the pressure the office brings with it.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Is old brain tumor going to be around that long? I swear she looks worse every time they show her on camera

That Caboose gets larger and larger every damn day. She does her best to hide it, but that thing takes up some space!

mobboss

Reaction score
I dread the thought that , THAT woman could possibly be the next president!!!! it was bad enough that Clinton made it 2 terms!( i sure as **** did not vote for him!) Its just not funny!!! Sorry my 2 cents coming out!

ram78d10

Reaction score
Clinton/Palin.......I'd love to see it just to hear all the crawfishing on the left as they do the "justify anything" shuffle.:rolleyes

Hill is so intimidated by someone like Palin, it would be impossible. I pity the fool that get picked by her wannabe highness if she get the Dem nod. I personally feel the Dems are getting disenchanted by Hill and Bill will need to step in to bring her back into vogue......For Hill's sake, she needs to back off and let someone else run. I don't think she's healthy enough nor strong willed enough to handle the pressure the office brings with it.
You really think Palin intimidates Hillary? The dems aren't disenfranchised with Hillary, right now she's the odds on favorite to get the dem nod. Personally, I hope she doesn't run and Elizabeth Warren does.:thumbup:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You really think Palin intimidates Hillary? The dems aren't disenfranchised with Hillary, right now she's the odds on favorite to get the dem nod. Personally, I hope she doesn't run and Elizabeth Warren does.:thumbup:

Yes, Hillary is intimidated by Palin.

Perhaps not quite as much as you are...but to some degree...:yikes:thumbsup:)

Old Texan

Reaction score

All Dems are intimidated by Palin. Why would they spend so much time trying to bury her if they weren't? She scares the hell out of all liberals for that matter.

Sandlord

Reaction score
I dread the thought that , THAT woman could possibly be the next president!!!! it was bad enough that Clinton made it 2 terms!( i sure as **** did not vote for him!) Its just not funny!!! Sorry my 2 cents coming out!

you know whats scarier than a clinton 3rd term (via hillary)?

An Obama 3rd term (via Michelle) :yikes

Old Texan

Reaction score
you know whats scarier than a clinton 3rd term (via hillary)?

An Obama 3rd term (via Michelle) :yikes

And don't think they won't/wouldn't try......Hopefully the enamor has worn off within the Dem ranks making it unlikely. But I won't be surprised to see Michelle build some credentials ala' Hillary by stealing a Senate seat somewhere making her viable in the future.

The Dems don't care whose in office for the most part, as long as it's a Dem. The entitlement votes definitely favor 'Chelle until they wake up and find she's trying to steal their Big Macs......

ram78d10

Reaction score
All Dems are intimidated by Palin. Why would they spend so much time trying to bury her if they weren't? She scares the hell out of all liberals for that matter.
The Dems I know aren't afraid of her, they think she's an idiot.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The Dems I know aren't afraid of her, they think she's an idiot.

That right there is about as good an endorsement as I've ever heard!
Thanks, RTI,for validating Palin as a great candidate!!!

If a nest of brain dead, Jerry Brown loving libs in SoCal hate her then She must be perfect.:thumbsup

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Lol palin has to b the dumbest woman I know. She's an expert on nothing and just up and quit her job. Id love to see her run just so republicans have absolutely no chance. It's almost like they want to make it that easy just so they can bitch and moan another 4 years.clinton did a lot for this country whether or not you want to admit it. Then bush took over lead us into a pointless war and crashed the economy. Well done

Old Texan

Reaction score
Lol palin has to b the dumbest woman I know. She's an expert on nothing and just up and quit her job. Id love to see her run just so republicans have absolutely no chance. It's almost like they want to make it that easy just so they can bitch and moan another 4 years.clinton did a lot for this country whether or not you want to admit it. Then bush took over lead us into a pointless war and crashed the economy. Well done

Do you Libs have a playbook/website that you copy this regurgitated shit from, or is it a requirement to commit it to memory?:rolleyes

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
No it's called reality lol😋

Old Texan

Reaction score
No it's called reality lol

Reality has a habit of biting one in the ass......Now you know where those holes come from in the back of yer' britches:yikes

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

And you "know" her how exactly??

You've spoken to her "when", exactly?

By "quitting" her job, are you referencing the dozen or so proven to be false accusations that your disgusting team of shit dwelling, zero integrity holding scumbags lobbied against her, causing her to resign or face bankruptcy defending against the lies that the assholes spewed?
Or are you talking about the personal attacks the SAME shitbags you worship launched against her husband and kid?

The sad part is that upon taking the Gubernatorial office, one of her first moves was dismantling the "good old boy" Rep network and slush fund.

Did you know that?
Of course you did, since you know her so well.

Your shitbag team nearly ruined her and her family because she scared the shit out of them, how sad that the very thing that can save this nation, from EITHER party (HONEST people with no DC mentality), is drummed out of town by you fucking morons.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score

Palin (your personal idiot) is the first Governor to negotiate with big oil to benefit all the people of her state. She got taxes, payments for other services, and controlled where the monies went, preventing/reducing fraud. Each and every citizen of Alaska and all the public services directly benefitted from the deals she put together. She quit because a number of Dems were continuously suing her on a daily basis, and preventing her from doing her job. NONE of those suits ever found her to be in the wrong or guilty. Clinton did a lot for this country, he sold/traded technical secrets, (for buying US Bonds) eased working/taxing conditions for companies like GM to build plants in China, and he NEVER tried to create any kind of a "FAIR TRADE AGREEMENT" with Asia or anywhere in general. This is why the US trade deficit went so far sideways, that we will never get it back to a 'fair agreement'. Clinton also had "scandal after scandal" and that really bolsters the office of the President, (here and around the world) kind of like what President Obama is doing, being disconnected at every crises, being caught in planned lies, multiple times, Forcing the ACA down our necks and then not even having the entire mechanism tested and ready to go. Those inoperative web sites have cost this country tens of millions, and they still don't work correctly. No President of the past 20 years is without fault for the problems we face today. But for god's sake, can't Mr Obama control what his office and cabinet are doing now ? He demands "less coal for electricity",(higher heating bills for our eastern half next winter) yet China and India are building more than 450 NEW coal fired electric generation plants for this year. Do you HONESTLY feel that VP Joe Biden could hold his own VS Palin, in a debate ? Mr Obama has created and then NOT ACTUALLY FULLY ANSWERED for a large number of actions/laws/positions/executive orders, on a number issues and some of his actions are impeachable. Think not.....?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I can agree w u on some of those facts. But it doesn't change how I feel about Palin.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I can agree w u on some of those facts. But it doesn't change how I feel about Palin.

Do you see the comic irony in your statement?

So...how does one not agree with a fact?

By that do you mean it is an unpleasant fact?

Do you mean that you don't believe it is a fact?

Do you mean that it is a fact that hurts your argument?

So, when exactly is a fact NOT a fact...whether you "agree" with it or not?

Keep watching MSN, they will tell you your opinion I guess, :cool, because from your statements it is clear that you have never met her, talked to her, checked out anything she has done or not done, and basically know not one thing about her other than what the news tells you.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Lol I'm not going to sit here and argue w u. I could honestly care less what u think I have a life and arguing on the internet is not part of it. I'm going to go enjoy a nice breakfast w my son and wife now hope u have a beautiful Sunday!!

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Lol I'm not going to sit here and argue w u. I could honestly care less what u think I have a life and arguing on the internet is not part of it. I'm going to go enjoy a nice breakfast w my son and wife now hope u have a beautiful Sunday!!
Seriously........you can and should do better than that. This IS the Politics and Gmt forum and the whole point here is to make a point based on facts that you believe to be true......certainly there are many more with an opposing point of view to yours.....but you are NOT alone so don't just throw your hands up in the air like this. Dig in, make your point and/or disagree, agree based on facts put forth or just agree to disagree but.....................this is not a place that just is about "What you feel" (collective "You" used here) but what the facts are or would appear to be.

I think that doing some research will not only help you (or anyone else) make their point but is educational as well............you are still 14 years away from that magical number so there is still time to educate yourself.......I would be willing to bet that many folks in this forum have evolved over the years, not all moving only to the right but some to the left even more over time. Just remember that the current poster child for Republican conservatism (one Ronald Regan) was once a staunch democrat and former president of the Screen Actors Guild...........take the time to do the research, refute WITH FACTS when applicable and keep an open mind when you learn something new which may or may not be the opposite of what you originally thought...................a little free advice, which BTW is worth exactly what you pay for it............Hang in there :D

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
November 4, 2008 - The McCain-Palin ticket is defeated in the presidential election by the Obama-Biden ticket.

Fact

Paul65k

Reaction score
November 4, 2008 - The McCain-Palin ticket is defeated in the presidential election by the Obama-Biden ticket.

Fact
Yup and Hillary didn't even make it to the nomination (unlike Palin)..................specifically what do either one of these facts alone have to do with a Hillary Clinton/Sarah Palin ticket (the title of the thread)?????

Dude you can do better here........I have confidence in you :D

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
The thing is I don't have to, palin is an idiot and she proves it every time she opens her mouth. I can post all kinds of her quotes that prove this but what's the point. I really don't care. Best thing would b to just let them go at it we ALL know Hilary will eat her alive. Like I said before I would love nothing more it would almost guarantee a democratic win again

Old Texan

Reaction score
The thing is I don't have to, palin is an idiot and she proves it every time she opens her mouth. I can post all kinds of her quotes that prove this but what's the point. I really don't care. Best thing would b to just let them go at it we ALL know Hilary will eat her alive. Like I said before I would love nothing more it would almost guarantee a democratic win again

Not wanting to argue/debate/partake in a discussion often just means you have no real facts or supportive reasons. This is quite typical of straight ticket Dems which is apparently what you are.....Shame to muck up your apathy towards seeking facts objectively. Continue on with the status quo which can never change 'cause it hasn't changed before in the short life of this nation.

Like Hillary 'cause she's a Dem, don't bother with what she actually represents or her muddled up track record. It's far easier to go through life content never caring what might lurk behind the curtain.

One thing though before you pull back in your compfy shell Bubba, ain't no "We"......

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
No it means I don't have the time to get into it today. U guys r right this is the politics section so I'll stay out. I joined this site to talk about my new boat build and the lake. I just have a heard time not commenting on something so dumb, but that's my fault I'll have to learn to just skim over these posts. Wife gets mad im on this phone so much anyways

Paul65k

Reaction score

Fact

Just my opinion here but..............Posts like this in an Internet Political forum are pretty much the equivilent of of telling someone to "F"-Off :finger. I'm not sure about you but in my lifetime I have changed very few peoples minds by telling them to "Fuck Off".........my .02

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I agree completely but I think that's where my issue is. I don't think I can change anyone's mind in here so id rather not even try. I'd bet both tex and that guy would agree 100% and say there's no way I could change their mind. So y argue or debate I'll just keep to things I enjoy talking about like boats [emoji2]

Paul65k

Reaction score
I agree completely but I think that's where my issue is. I don't think I can change anyone's mind in here so id rather not even try. I'd bet both tex and that guy would agree 100% and say there's no way I could change their mind. So y argue or debate I'll just keep to things I enjoy talking about like boats [emoji2]
Fair enough then we'll see you on the boating side........I realize it's just too tough over here with the requirement for facts and other difficult things, really why work so hard??.....take the easy way and just don't deal with it..........seems to work for Washington politicians why not here as well :rolleyes

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Lol that's funny... Sorry Paul if I felt like people on this side came in w an open mind I really think i could engage in some conversations in which i could learn quite a bit. But it seems like I'm going to get beat up by multiple people at once and that could get frustrating lol

Paul65k

Reaction score
Lol that's funny... Sorry Paul if I felt like people on this side came in w an open mind I really think i could engage in some conversations in which i could learn quite a bit. But it seems like I'm going to get beat up by multiple people at once and that could get frustrating lol
Actually it doesn't keep "RodnJen", "Classic Daycruiser", "Havasu1986" and otheres from coming back........they sometimes make good points and get us (me at least) thinking but unfortunately sometimes the posts are about how people feel or what they think is good and the other side has their opinions as well (me included) but I try to listen and learn and stay away from personal attacks.....unless attacked first, although in all fairness my hands are not completely clean in this regard :D

So hang around we need a chance to change your mind while you try to change ours :cool

Old Texan

Reaction score

Making statements like "We all know...." isn't being open minded.

I've been asking for positives about Hillary, Kerry, and Obama for years....Ain't heard any. It's always a pretty canned comment deal from the Liberal Library which focuses damned near exclusively on, "It's Bush's fault." W has actually been called responsible for the Ice Age!

Don't confuse "close minded" with tired of hearing the same pointless rhetoric.

Stay, go, visit, leave, it's your world and your choice.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Well for Obama the positives would be. Killing bin laden. Bringing the economy back. Unemployment is down work is picking up. ( this is what i see in my own trade and commercial construction) housing market is back up these are a few of the positives that have effected me.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I won't really say anything was bush's fault because I don't give him that much credit. He was the face in my opinion

Old Texan

Reaction score
Ooooooo-K......Have a nice Sunday

brgrcru

Reaction score
Well for Obama the positives would be. Killing bin laden. Bringing the economy back. Unemployment is down work is picking up. ( this is what i see in my own trade and commercial construction) housing market is back up these are a few of the positives that have effected me.

1, Bin laden was killed by soldiers. any president would of given that order.
2. depends who you ask and what state, and what the MSM wants to say. 47% of people are on some type of Government hand out. the economy is back a little, because of the American spirit. if he would just sit back and shut the fuck up the economy, would find its own way. capitalism always does. socialism fails.
3. cheap money. cheap printed money.

Now should we list all the failures of this current poser.
1. there is not enough time and ink to list all the failures.