WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HOW ABOUT GOOD OLD hARRY REID???

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
Good old Harry finally admitted lying and being proud of it when told the American public that Mitt Romney hadn't paid income taxes for over 12 years. This was in 2012 during the Presidential election and Reid is just as proud as punch about doing it. What a piece of crap. Our Senate leader on the Senate floor lying through his teeth about a Presidential candidate and none of the Democrats are saying anything other than good for you Harry!!! What a stand up group of citizens. They should be so proud of them selves...:finger

Steve

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
That's the problem with political speech. It's protected from libel and slander laws.

So the result is that politicians can lie to the public and without consequence.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Probably going to run for president...he has all the credentials that the left celebrates.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Hillary/Reid 2016 and the Grubers rejoice while the White House laughs! :thumbup:

Good job Tards.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Couldn't believe that Richard Fowler defended the POS on the Kelly File last night, that's the way the scumbags stick together.:thumbsdown

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
If the leadership operates that way you can be sure so does the rest of the party.

He's a gangster thug piece of shit.

Quicksilver

Reaction score
As a Nevadan I am embarrassed my state elected that loser year after year. I don't know anyone that admits to voting for him in the last two elections even though I work in a union shop. I hope he burns in Hell for the damage he has done to this country.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
As a Nevadan I am embarrassed my state elected that loser year after year. I don't know anyone that admits to voting for him in the last two elections even though I work in a union shop. I hope he burns in Hell for the damage he has done to this country.

Imagine how I feel driving around Midwest oilfield States with CA plates on my truck...

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Couldn't believe that Richard Fowler defended the POS on the Kelly File last night, that's the way the scumbags stick together.:thumbsdown

Just the sight of that POS makes me feel like throwing the cocktail glass through the TV screen

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Just the sight of that POS makes me feel like throwing the cocktail glass through the TV screen

I hear you, he's definitely one of the worst. I usually fast forward thru most of his crap...

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
And that voice of his drives me crazy

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
It's bad enough for him to flat out lie and get caught at it but for him to be so focking proud of it and then for his scum mates to come on TV and stick up for him and say it is just fine for him to do it makes me sick. He is a worthless piece of crap...

Steve