WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How about this cheer battle ;-)

sirbob

Reaction score
Well its East St Louis sooooo. Not to be confused with St Louis MO, this City is much worse.

I was in downtown St Louis recently and thought that was bad !

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Cheer Life For REAAALLLZZZ Son! Jus keepin it 1hundrih

stoker

Reaction score
Years ago I was in Oakland for a few days installing cabinets and decided I would go see a movie one night after work. I chose to watch the movie colors with Sean Penn. it was about a couple of hard ass white cops who were part of the gang enforcement team. Anyhow turns out I was the only cracker in the theater and when the other movie watchers started yelling and commenting at the screen I started to get a little nervous. I wanted to get up and leave but figured I would be walking the gauntlet. I stayed put and watched till the end. Once it was over I stayed in my seat and waited for the theater to empty out before I left.

While I was making my way back to my rental car trying to play it cool, the looks I got from the other movie goers was that of disbelief. I overheard one guy that was looking at me say “man he be crazy”.

Joker

Reaction score
13/90 in progress.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
You ain't nothin but a hoochie mama.....hoodrat, hoodrat.....hoochie mama!!

Don-Imus-9542196-1-402.jpg

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I'm glad you all are taking enjoyment from what my great State has to offer.
Just so you know, They are all looking to relocate. Any suggestions? :D

rrrr

Reaction score
Those are high school cheer squads? I've seen better work from youth football cheerleaders. It's pretty bad when they can't deploy in two straight lines.

As pointed out above, if you be white, East St Louis is not a good place to go after dark. When we raced at Gateway, which is in East St Louis, no crew members ventured out at all, except me and a couple of guys that went a few miles north to Granite City on Saturday night. There is a quarter mile bullring there, and the midgets put on a good show.

Last edited:

Spudsbud

Reaction score
I got friends there competeing tonite and tomorrow. They made top 10 out of 30 to advance!
Poor misunderstood minority youths.
Undrrfunded programs.... yea... thats it.
Bernie will fix that surely.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
&...
"suspended for the rest of the season".....
what season? these are the State championship competitions. Season's over after this weekend!

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Some of the girls on the red squad look like they should be on the football team and not cheer.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Luckily they didn't attack the coaches.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Jazz Hands! Bring It On is an awesome movie....especially the carwash scene.;):D