WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How big of deal would it be...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
If a recording surfaces of Trump using the "N" word? It's more than likely going to come out but at this point Trump has made it ok to say shit like this. Really sad what this country has become.

Tank

Reaction score
Grads, you're thought process is mind boggling. You think Trump has made it ok to say stuff like this? What about the music industry, the movie industry, out in public when you walk by a bunch of kids calling each other the N word (just happened to me the other day). How about my 9 year old asking me why it's ok for some people to say that word but not others, for fucks sakes, he gets it. You're absolutely correct, it is really sad what this country has become and the example of the double standard to use the N word is a PERFECT example of that. It's those that accept that double standards whom are destroying this country. The zero accountability until it fits someone's agenda. The HORROR if trump said such a thing right? You don't think Obama ever said such a thing, but its ok for him right? Not a word I would use. Not a word I think anyone should use because of the level of offense it brings. But guess what? It gets said. Grow up.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
3587B74C-49B1-4A62-AC07-4A2131D672ED.jpeg
Does it matter that Omarosa's source’s source says it’s a lie?

Tank

Reaction score
I hold the President of the United States to a higher standard.

Well, then you should be thanking god that Hilary didn't win. LOL

Haven't you learned yet that all the shit thrown from the left is just fodder? You're the judge jury and executioner = Guilty!

Start with holding yourself to a higher standard. Work from there.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
If a recording surfaces of Trump using the "N" word? It's more than likely going to come out but at this point Trump has made it ok to say shit like this. Really sad what this country has become.
Did she record it in the White House?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
This is how delusional the left has become, they will lay literally anything at Trump's feet.

530RL

Reaction score
This is how delusional the left has become, they will lay literally anything at Trump's feet.

Convincing people that BS is fact is what politicians do. The goal is to destroy the enemy.

No different than when Trump flew around leading the birther movement both financially and publicly. Or his daily tweets where rational people scratch their heads at the disconnect from factual data. Or when people say Michelle Obama has a penis, or HRC actually killed over a hundred people.

And the best part is that both sides actually truly believe all this BS.

Rally up the opposition whether one is an anti-trumper or an anti-Obama person. That is the goal and both sides are very good at it.

And the best part is both sides will pass a lie detector test that their BS is the absolute truth and the other side is, as you say, delusional.

Faceaz

Reaction score
Grads, you're thought process is mind boggling. You think Trump has made it ok to say stuff like this? What about the music industry, the movie industry, out in public when you walk by a bunch of kids calling each other the N word (just happened to me the other day). How about my 9 year old asking me why it's ok for some people to say that word but not others, for fucks sakes, he gets it. You're absolutely correct, it is really sad what this country has become and the example of the double standard to use the N word is a PERFECT example of that. It's those that accept that double standards whom are destroying this country. The zero accountability until it fits someone's agenda. The HORROR if trump said such a thing right? You don't think Obama ever said such a thing, but its ok for him right? Not a word I would use. Not a word I think anyone should use because of the level of offense it brings. But guess what? It gets said. Grow up.

A office which should be of the highest moral standard should not lower itself to the morals of a rapper. The WH should lead by example & try to pull people out of the gutter, not jump in the gutter with them. Sad it's being spun as "double standard" to justify acting like an idiot.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
A office which should be of the highest moral standard should not lower itself to the morals of a rapper. The WH should lead by example & try to pull people out of the gutter, not jump in the gutter with them. Sad it's being spun as "double standard" to justify acting like an idiot.

The MSM are rappers....................noted!

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Whether or not the recording exists is all speculation and I have a feeling that if in fact it does exist it would have been out by now. But for all of the leftists getting their panties in a wad over just the possibility of it is quite frankly nothing more than a bunch of hypocritical assholes showing their stripes.
These same people had no problem with BO being in Jeremiah Wright's church for over twenty years as he espoused his vile racist rants from the pulpit and then accepted BO's excuse that he never heard anything of the sort. Bullshit! But it doesn't matter BO said it so it must be true no questions asked.
So most of these same people who are breathless with horror over the possibility of a recording of Trump uttering a word that they say is vile and racist will get into their cars and happily play a Jay Z, Snoop, etc........on their way home. So please save your holier than thou bullshit.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Highest moral standard? Please pass what you are smoking bro, no one in Government has any morals at all, and have not since before we were born....if even then.

Shit the founding fathers all had their own issues as well if you have read any history.

I care more about what they actually do for America, than their "morals", since all we have gotten for decades is lip service...always promises then when they are in office they do whatever they want and kick the can down the road....

Results. Are. All. That. Matters.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

How about sexual misconduct and harassment in the oval office with a subordinate? Not to mention an affair... And you voted for the person that tried to silence all of the other victims.

Is any of that leading by example?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
How about sexual misconduct and harassment in the oval office with a subordinate? Not to mention an affair... And you voted for the person that tried to silence all of the other victims.

tenor.gif

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Convincing people that BS is fact is what politicians do. The goal is to destroy the enemy.

No different than when Trump flew around leading the birther movement both financially and publicly. Or his daily tweets where rational people scratch their heads at the disconnect from factual data. Or when people say Michelle Obama has a penis, or HRC actually killed over a hundred people.

Rally up the opposition whether one is an anti-trumper or an anti-Obama person. That is the goal and both sides are very good at it.

And the best part is both sides will pass a lie detector test that their BS is the absolute truth and the other side is, as you say, delusional.

Explain this then if it is all "conspiracy theory" :

"Rodriguez refers in his letter to photographs showing a wound on Foster’s neck – a wound that did not exist according to accounts in Starr’s official government report.

The obvious questions: How could a suicide victim be found with two wounds – a .38-caliber gunshot into the mouth that exited through his head and another wound on the right side of his neck that one of the paramedics described as a small-caliber bullet hole? And why would the government investigators go to great lengths to cover it up?

Another question some will be asking is about Hillary Clinton’s embattled presidential run. Can it survive renewed scrutiny into one of the darkest clouds that hovered over her husband’s administration – especially considering her close friendship with Foster and the fact that her aides were seen rifling through files in Foster’s White House office just hours after his body was found?"

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2016/02/vince-foster-suicide-shocker-2nd-wound-documented/#gpagqtOEHfG3XkxH.99

Falsifying evidence, exclusion of evidence, etc. Buried by officials immediately. If there was nothing to hide then go ahead and tell us all how he shot himself twice....in the back of the head.

Faceaz

Reaction score

Deflection, the best defense when you don't have 1.

You know who I voted for? If you read my posts before the election, you would know it wasn't HRC.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

You know who I voted for? If you read my posts before the election, you would know it wasn't HRC.

I'm not deflecting.. every president has done something "immoral" or wronged someone. They do not get to that level without doing it.

So where is the tape? Read the title of this thread. We are debating a hypothetical situation that has not happened.

I don't hold Trump up as my moral compass. As we have seen with the last several presidents, none are role models from a personal or moral standpoint. So if Trump is so bad, tell us who was so good?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

How in the world is his statement deflection? o_O:confused: He pointed out that almost without fail, every President has had questionable morals and or moral decisions that were made that were "unethical".

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I'm not deflecting.. where is the tape? Read the title of this thread. We are debating a hypothetical situation that has not happened.

I don't hold Trump up as my moral compass, so I don't really care.

Don't sweat it, it's just the Dems exploiting another African American again.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
How in the world is his statement deflection? o_O:confused: He pointed out that almost without fail, every President has had questionable morals and or moral decisions that were made that were "unethical".

Like he said, when you have no point.. deflect. So he accused me of deflection. :)

He will have a snappy yet irrelevant comeback next, and after that Hitler will enter the discussion.

https://www.ece.rice.edu/~farbod/files/how-to-win.html

How to Win Arguments
By Dave Barry
This is not intended to violate any copyright laws. If it does, and you have a problem with that, please email me about it. Thanks!
I argue very well. Ask any of my remaining friends. I can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me. You too can win arguments. Simply follow these rules:

Drink Liquor.
Suppose you're at a party and some hotshot intellectual is expounding on the economy of Peru, a subject you know nothing about. If you're drinking some health-fanatic drink like grapefruit juice, you'll hang back, afraid to display your ignorance, while the hotshot enthralls your date. But if you drink several large martinis, you'll discover you have STRONG VIEWS about the Peruvian economy. You'll be a WEALTH of information. You'll argue forcefully, offering searing insights and possibly upsetting furniture. People will be impressed. Some may leave the room.

Make things up.
Suppose, in the Peruvian economy argument, you are trying to prove Peruvians are underpaid, a position you base solely on the fact that YOU are underpaid, and you're damned if you're going to let a bunch of Peruvians be better off. DON'T say: "I think Peruvians are underpaid." Say: "The average Peruvian's salary in 1981 dollars adjusted for the revised tax base is $1,452.81 per annum, which is $836.07 before the mean gross poverty level."
NOTE: Always make up exact figures.
If an opponent asks you where you got your information, make THAT up, too. Say: "This information comes from Dr. Hovel T. Moon's study for the Buford Commission published May 9, 1982. Didn't you read it?" Say this in the same tone of voice you would use to say "You left your soiled underwear in my bath house."

Use meaningless but weightly-sounding words and phrases.
Memorize this list: Let me put it this way In terms of Vis-a-vis Per se As it were Qua So to speak
You should also memorize some Latin abbreviations such as "Q.E.D.," "e.g.," and "i.e." These are all short for "I speak Latin, and you do not."
Here's how to use these words and phrases. Suppose you want to say: "Peruvians would like to order appetizers more often, but they don't have enough money." You never win arguments talking like that. But you WILL win if you say: "Let me put it this way. In terms of appetizers vis-a-vis Peruvians qua Peruvians, they would like to order them more often, so to speak, but they do not have enough money per se, as it were. Q.E.D." Only a fool would challenge that statement.

Use snappy and irrelevant comebacks.
You need an arsenal of all-purpose irrelevent phrases to fire back at your opponents when they make valid points. The best are: You're begging the question. You're being defensive. Don't compare apples and oranges. What are your parameters?
This last one is especially valuable. Nobody, other than mathematicians, has the vaguest idea what "parameters" means. Here's how to use your comebacks:

You say

As Abraham Lincoln said in 1873...

Your opponents says

Lincoln died in 1865.

You say

Your begging the question.

OR

You say

Liberians, like most Asians...

Your opponents says

Liberia is in Africa.

You say

You're being defensive.

Compare your opponent to Adolf Hitler.
This is your heavy artillery, for when your opponent is obviously right and you are spectacularly wrong. Bring Hitler up subtly. Say: "That sounds suspiciously like something Adolf Hitler might say" or "You certainly do remind me of Adolf Hitler."
So that's it: you now know how to out-argue anybody. Do not try to pull any of this on people who generally carry weapons.

Tank

Reaction score
1st I agree 100% that the office of the president should be held to a higher standard as well as be respected for the position not the person (another double standard I see a lot from the left)

2nd if you go back and read my post, (maybe you missed my point) that it’s far from the president using the n word that’s made it acceptable. Look at the lefts beloved entertainment industry that has mainstreamed the use of that word.

Your right, the president should not use such a ln offensive word. No one should. A president should also not associate with a radical racist preacher for years and years either. Which is worse I’ll ask you?

And the most important part -
3rd) where’s this recording? Like I said. Jusge, jury and executioner. Guilty (as always) before the proof is even out. It’s the MO of the left.

With all that said, it’s a vicious cycle. He did that, so? they did that! Look what he’s doing now! Look what they did then....and on and on and on. The back and forth never stops. No one ever changes their minds on the topics. Just on an on and on.

I can say though this whole campaign and the actions of those on the left have pushed me away from wanting to identify at all as even partially democrat.

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

I try to not give a shit who anyone votes for.I do remember the Jeep you built. :)

530RL

Reaction score
Explain this then if it is all "conspiracy theory" :

"Rodriguez refers in his letter to photographs showing a wound on Foster’s neck – a wound that did not exist according to accounts in Starr’s official government report.

The obvious questions: How could a suicide victim be found with two wounds – a .38-caliber gunshot into the mouth that exited through his head and another wound on the right side of his neck that one of the paramedics described as a small-caliber bullet hole? And why would the government investigators go to great lengths to cover it up?

Another question some will be asking is about Hillary Clinton’s embattled presidential run. Can it survive renewed scrutiny into one of the darkest clouds that hovered over her husband’s administration – especially considering her close friendship with Foster and the fact that her aides were seen rifling through files in Foster’s White House office just hours after his body was found?"

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2016/02/vince-foster-suicide-shocker-2nd-wound-documented/#gpagqtOEHfG3XkxH.99

Falsifying evidence, exclusion of evidence, etc. Buried by officials immediately. If there was nothing to hide then go ahead and tell us all how he shot himself twice....in the back of the head.

I rest my case.......

Universal Elements

Reaction score
D917484A-E5DE-4335-83EC-409C9AE130A8.jpeg

Highest moral stand...... WH leading by example..... noted!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I rest my case.......

Ohh. Ok. So you got nothing.

Go ahead genius, explain why the medical examiners report and the EMT's do not match. I'll wait.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I don’t know of a single person that thinks HRC has ever actually killed anyone.
Here is a fact: Your mockery does not change the historical fact that if one states that they have evidence against HRC, their lifespan becomes very short very quickly...regardless of who actually puts the bullet(s) in their head...ESPECIALLY if they have scheduled testimony.
Have you seen Barack’s spouse naked? I’m guessing no...so your opinion is no more accurate (maybe less accurate since you reject out of hand the possibility) than mine.

How do you reconcile the FACT that 3 gay choir members of Wright’s church are dead after relating their alleged sexual contact with BO to Larry Sinclair, who is also dead?
2 of those were found with 2ea. bullets in their head, Sinclair the victim of an uncharged hit and run?
Just coincidence? There is no conspiracy in this paragraph, just the facts ma’am.

Just because you reject the possibilities that you can’t seem to get your head around does not make everything else a conspiracy or an impossibility.
I think you actually know all of this, it’s just your arbitrary nature to go after the 97/3 ratio (your numbers) of what you consider lesser intelligent humans and easy targets in your eyes, to feed your need to win.
Your post a while ago in the lounge actually made it more clear to me about why you are the way you are.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
T, you realize you're trying to rationalize a person who views himself as a DemiGod of sorts......None of us are qualified for such a selective task.:rolleyes: