WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How can I see a list of all the businesses that advertise on RDP?

HavasuCarrera

Reaction score
I have been hesitant to offer my services here in the past as not to step on paying advertisers toes. Is there a way to scroll through the advertisers? Is there maybe a way to see who RD himself recomends for different services?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I have not seen a list of advertisers(manufacturers or sevice) myself except for the ones that have their own sections, but that doesnt mean it doesnt exist. They do scroll across the top of the page even though it would be cool to have a complete "click on" page of service providers and manufacturers.. RD will reply in threads, when someone is asking for a recommendation for services and give his input and who he would use which I pretty cool. As in a "goto list" I dont think so.

HavasuCarrera

Reaction score
RIght on. Much appreciated. If anyone has his personal cell I think I could probably just call him right now. Thanks again for the help.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We had one at he took but it got out dated.. I’ll create one today.

I wasn’t aware you didn’t have my number Timmy? Lol

HavasuCarrera

Reaction score
We had one at he took but it got out dated.. I’ll create one today.

I wasn’t aware you didn’t have my number Timmy? Lol
I do in fact have your # LOL. I was not sure you wanted to admit were that close.

rrrr

Reaction score
I don't know if there's a list, but if you need a boat moved across the country, Outlaw Boat Transport is insured and bonded, and the owner is a stand up guy who has recovered nicely from being sucked into moving a boat that was stolen and later destroyed in an insurance scam by someone he had never met before.

He has a website too.

Last edited: