WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How can this NOT give reason for serious concern?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Even AP is noticing... It is not the fact that Biden will not take questions......PROBLEM IS, his "keepers" will not allow it! o_O

WASHINGTON (AP) — No news conference. No Oval Office address. No prime time speech to a joint session of Congress.

President Joe Biden is the first executive in four decades to reach this point in his term without holding a formal question and answer session.

Biden has not held a full-length news conference even though he has been president for 44 days, beating the previous laggard, President George W. Bush, who waited 33 days. Biden has not held the annual State of the Union message that is normally delivered in Feb of each year....

It appears the PUPPET MASTERS will not let Biden speak freely and take questions?

White House Cuts Biden Live Feed For A Second Time In A Week As He Offers To Take Questions After Covid Roundtable Discussion (Video)

If you have no concerns with this "gag" on our President.....you just might be a fuckin blind fool....

1615052377169.png
🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

spectras only

Reaction score
Obviously the puppet masters have a lot of dirt on Joe and his family He's only allowed signing documents without reading the contents. I think he'll be out of sight soon enough, after Kamala was trained to replace him. 🤔 :p
Yuma posted this interview on YT, I'm re-posting it here, in case you guys missed it. Jack must have all the details of Hunter's laptop as he knows, Hunter has a tattoo of Finger Lakes in his back :) 🤙

Last edited:

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Both of those were the same clip. Where's the clip of the second time?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
‘The Pressure Is Mounting’: Kayleigh McEnany Says Biden’s Staff Doesn’t Want Him To Hold A Press Conference

“As you saw President Biden say right there, he said ‘I’m happy to take questions if that’s what I’m supposed to do.’ I’ve seen him joust back and forth in one interaction with Peter Doocy and he seemed to kind of relish the moment a little,” McEnany said.

“The pressure is mounting when you have even left-wing outlets calling him out for this, but I would say it’s extraordinary that he hasn’t taken questions, certainly a 100 year record for not taking questions in a solo press conference from a sitting precedent, president,” McEnany said.

KevinR

Reaction score
Is he saying “ I’m going to ask questions now and the Press is going to leave “ ?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I want to se him do a live press conference in the Rose Garden.

Dude is not even in the White House.
Nobody has been since 6 January.
Where's the exalted MSM WH press corp?
How come they don't report on this?

Where's lard assed Harpo Winfrey interviewing "Dr."Jill about what color of drapes she picked for the WH redeco?

Just asking for a child.

SixD9R

Reaction score
‘The Pressure Is Mounting’: Kayleigh McEnany Says Biden’s Staff Doesn’t Want Him To Hold A Press Conference

“As you saw President Biden say right there, he said ‘I’m happy to take questions if that’s what I’m supposed to do.’ I’ve seen him joust back and forth in one interaction with Peter Doocy and he seemed to kind of relish the moment a little,” McEnany said.

“The pressure is mounting when you have even left-wing outlets calling him out for this, but I would say it’s extraordinary that he hasn’t taken questions, certainly a 100 year record for not taking questions in a solo press conference from a sitting precedent, president,” McEnany said.
If we get Trump back in the White House, I sure hope we get Kayleigh back as well👍👍