WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How Corona kills you explained

PaPaG

Reaction score
long video but very very informative....very glad I spent the time watching this....

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Very good video. The way I understand it, Hydroxycholoquine kills the Corona virus and reduces the lung inflammation, in some almost immediately.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Great video from 3/23/20 - thanks for posting it. Here's the Cliffs Notes version:

Coronavirus attacks and kills cells in your lungs causing the body to respond with an immune (inflammatory) response and fluid builds up in the alveoli in your lungs (pneumonia and ARDS - Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome). The fluid restricts the capacity and ability of the lungs to perform and take in oxygen and process it for your body. Fluid fills up in the alveoli and the interstitial spaces (lung tissue) around them. The lungs can't move and breathing is limited.

If the doctor says the patient is beginning to "tire out" and they want to put him/her on a ventilator to treat the ARDS. About 50% of the patients on ventilators, he thinks, are not surviving due to sepsis and other organs failing due to lack of oxygen to them (heart, liver, kidneys, etc.).

"Don't believe anything out of China"

Singleton

Reaction score
Great video from 3/23/20 - thanks for posting it. Here's the Cliffs Notes version:

Coronavirus attacks and kills cells in your lungs causing the body to respond with an immune (inflammatory) response and fluid builds up in the alveoli in your lungs (pneumonia and ARDS - Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome). The fluid restricts the capacity and ability of the lungs to perform and take in oxygen and process it for your body. Fluid fills up in the alveoli and the interstitial spaces (lung tissue) around them. The lungs can't move and breathing is limited.

If the doctor says the patient is beginning to "tire out" and they want to put him/her on a ventilator to treat the ARDS. About 50% of the patients on ventilators, he thinks, are not surviving due to sepsis and other organs failing due to lack of oxygen to them (heart, liver, kidneys, etc.).

"Don't believe anything out of China"

one of the best descriptions I have viewed and his data is accurate (your write-up and the video).

Based on SD County, 20% of positive cases result in hospitalization, 50% of hospital stays are leading to ICU time. Death rate is only 1% of positive cases (3% of hospitalizations).

gqchris

Reaction score
Damn, after watching this I am not even going out for Grocery runs anymore. Delivery its going to be.

They just confirmed a case at the Whole Foods at Bella Terra that we visit. No way do I want to drown in my own fluids.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I've followed this guy for a few days.

This vid should be required viewing for every man woman and child.....everywhere.

As he says, people need to wake the fuck up - his words not mine .