WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

how do you enforce this

azsunfun

Reaction score
colorodo passes lock your guns in your home laws, what brown shirts, or lib sheriff is going to be first casualty in this, gd luck fellow citezens in colorodo

hallett21

Reaction score
That’s a CA law I believe.

Pretty sure the only way to enforce it is if a child or un registered owner gets ahold of the firearm and causes the cops to be called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: t&y

azsunfun

Reaction score

Pretty sure the only way to enforce it is if a child or un registered owner gets ahold of the firearm and causes the cops to be called.

sintax

Reaction score

You are 100% correct, guns and ammo are supposed to be locked and made safe.

You’re expected to ask the intruder to politely wait outside and give you 2 min to unlock your safe, load your firearm, and then you can call “time in” and can go at it

2Driver

Reaction score
Lib’s laws are meant to actually accomplish anything, they are drafted to appear they solved something.

Any dip shit with open loaded guns and kids in the house isnt going to change behavior because of some law

I dont think the law does shit but these work well if you are already a responsible gun owner with kids in the home.

4Waters

Reaction score
You are 100% correct, guns and ammo are supposed to be locked and made safe.

You’re expected to ask the intruder to politely wait outside and give you 2 min to unlock your safe, load your firearm, and then you can call “time in” and can go at it
This is exactly what @Ziggy said but in less words. LOL

retaocleg

Reaction score
banning no knock warrants i can see, but this is idiocy......

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
colorodo passes lock your guns in your home laws, what brown shirts, or lib sheriff is going to be first casualty in this, gd luck fellow citezens in colorodo
Okay so if I live in Colorado then I store my gun in my pocket 100% of the time I'm home. Does that work?

73mandella

Reaction score

There are a number of ways law enforcement can become involved in such an incident. The most likely is when a child finds a gun, injures or kills someone, and law enforcement investigates. Unfortunately, the parent will not only suffer the loss of a child, the parent can and most likely will be prosecuted.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
There are a number of ways law enforcement can become involved in such an incident. The most likely is when a child finds a gun, injures or kills someone, and law enforcement investigates. Unfortunately, the parent will not only suffer the loss of a child, the parent can and most likely will be prosecuted.
As well they should for not being a responsible gun owner.
Your gun is your responsibility.
Pretty simple to me.
No different than leaving your blow laying out in the open. :D

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score

Ding Ding Ding...... Winner.
It has only been enforced in California on child death. There was already a law covering "Negligence" with the same punishment but it wasn't gun specific and didn't force people to secure there guns so they did it for the children.....

73mandella

Reaction score
As well they should for not being a responsible gun owner.
Your gun is your responsibility.
Pretty simple to me.
No different than leaving your blow laying out in the open. :D

Whether one agrees or disagrees with the law, it’s the person (most likely a parent) who sets the events in motion by not adhering to the law. We are responsible for our actions or inactions.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
In CA and I have these
1622778087479.png

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Stupid question but does AZ have these laws?

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
If your kid gets ahold of a gun in Az, and shoots someone or himself, then yes you will be prosecuted for negligence. No special law needed.

azsunfun

Reaction score
Stupid question but does AZ have these laws?
think ca, and co, rest are hodge podge and red flag, az as long in sheath or holster not concidered concealed ,the az constitution almost mimics us constitution

hman442

Reaction score
Oregon just passed the same law. Your fun must be in a safe, or have a trigger lock on it. Now they are starting on the "No high capacity magazine" part.

Dettom

Reaction score
If the Great Confiscation ever takes place, it won’t be local cops, sheriffs and the like, doing it. It’ll be Feds, and there aren’t enough of them to seriously go door to door doing the bidding of their masters in DC. If they’re foolish enough to try, than whatever happens, happens. The local LE would be standing between us and them, in my view. There may be a few liberal police chiefs in big cities who’d stand with the Feds but they’d be deserted by the troops. Just my.02.

dave29

Reaction score
If your at home and have no kids, you'll really need to work hard to convince me they should be locked up. If you're away from your house, I can see locking them up if for no other reason than an intruder using your own gun on you.