WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How do you make

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
A roadraper, how do you make it? I’m out here in Texas and I want to try and make one for myself while I’m swimming in my pool.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
The Everclear is the main ingredient!

Jimmyv

Reaction score
Hmm, never thought about drinking one at home. Not sure I would even want to.

The challenge is usually how many you can hold down without having to feed the fish.

Last edited:

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Found this in a search not sure how true to form it is but after two you won't care.

Name: ROADRAPER
Ingredients: RUM, TROPICAL SCHNAPPS, EVERCLEAR, O.J. PINEAPPLE JUICE, CRANBERRY JUICE, GRENEDINE.
Instructions: DRINK IS SERVED IN A 32oz ROADRAPER SOUVENIER MUG.
Origin THE HOUSE DRINK AT THE WORLD FAMOUS ROADRUNNER FLOATING DOCK BAR ON THE COLORADO RIVER IN PARKER AZ.
Servings: 1
Glass: Beer mug
Strength: Hangover-City
Difficulty: Intermediate

ltbaney1

Reaction score
threw it into google, and RDP is the first result. here is an answer @Duffster posted back in 2012.

Here you go

Ingredients:
RUM, TROPICAL SCHNAPPS, EVERCLEAR, O.J. PINEAPPLE JUICE, CRANBERRY JUICE, GRENEDINE.

Instructions:
DRINK IS SERVED IN A 32oz ROADRAPER SOUVENIER MUG.

Origin:
THE HOUSE DRINK AT THE WORLD FAMOUS ROADRUNNER FLOATING DOCK BAR ON THE COLORADO RIVER IN PARKER AZ.

bonesfab

Reaction score
Whatever is left over in the bottles you have. I had a bad experience with those damn things. I had two and a half on a chocolate doughnut breakfast. Did not end well for me. Been there done that. have the mugs still.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
I know a guy who drank 3 Roadrappers and ended up making out with his sister! She had 2.
5043235b-98b8-4a0b-8d58-ec53cd77f79b_text.gif

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Got the recipe for the famous Baracuda at the Outer Harbor if anyone wants it. Those things are really dangerous because they are actually delicious!

NicPaus

Reaction score
Got the recipe for the famous Baracuda at the Outer Harbor if anyone wants it. Those things are really dangerous because they are actually delicious!
I remember drinking Barracudas at Tommy's in Parker 20 years ago. Now we drink Fire Chiefs at old Tony's on the pier. Great drinks with a nice kick!

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
I don’t know what is in them but I love the cup. Best dog food scoop ever. I have been using the same cup for over two years.