WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How do you mess with your wife / husband?

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Every once in a while when she will text me I will start a reply with just one word and then just start tapping the next words on the suggested box.

She might ask what I want for dinner. Then I reply;

I’m not sure what to say but if it’s a good time for us I will just go back to work tomorrow to get the money.

The entire paragraph above was tapping the auto fill. I can keep her going for quite awhile before she gets pissed!
I’m such a dick🤣

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Every once in a while when she will text me I will start a reply with just one word and then just start tapping the next words on the suggested box.

I’m not sure what to say but if it’s a good time for us I will just go back to work tomorrow to get the money.

The entire paragraph above was tapping the auto fill. I can keep her going for quite awhile before she gets pissed!
I’m such a dick🤣

We play the gif game daily.

DWC

Reaction score
Dog sit my daughter’s GSP and tell her we’re getting a puppy. 😬😇😉
5CC38340-8A7E-4DFE-98DB-7ACC76F9CF46.jpeg

DWC

Reaction score
I scare the shit out of her, and the kids for that matter, hide in the bathroom, closet, around the corner and jump out
PS. That’s F’d up! Only good part about the kids moving out is they don’t do that stuff anymore.

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
Mrs EZ thought it funny to blast the car horn when I was in front of her car
I said paybacks are hell
Next morning when she was sound asleep I gave her a big bear hug
The screams were music to my ears

SnoC653

Reaction score
I don’t do it to mess with, BUT I help out and turn the fencer off so she won’t get shocked and she flips the switch the other way and then gets shocked anyways. And yes it says off and on, so totally not my fault.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Mrs EZ thought it funny to blast the car horn when I was in front of her car
I said paybacks are hell
Next morning when she was sound asleep I gave her a big bear hug
The screams were music to my ears

I do that to the wife as well. She is kind enough to get out of the car and open the gate for me. I pay her back by honking the horn. She HATES it. Tonight at dinner at Shogun the chef decided to do the bottle trick where the person they point to thinks that it is spraying the liquid out. Everyone at the table was laughing but the wife. She is a little skiddish these day. She laughes after the heart gets going again.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I pretty much respond to her texts with the eggplant emoji.

Wife-What should we have for dinner tonight? Me 🍆
Wife-What do you want to do next weekend? Me 🍆
Wife-What should I plan for food for the river? Me 🍆
Wife-Will you open a bottle of wine? Me 🍆

She is pretty sure she married a 12 year old. Lol

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
I learned a trick from a old Mexican dude that works on the crew at one of my customers golf courses. He made a “hmm” noise after the super got through explaining what he wanted him to do next. I told the super I think he just told you to F off! The old dude just smiled and walked away. We both had a good laugh.

Let’s just say I may or may not use that sound around my house way more than I ever expected. Then I made the mistake of telling her that story and we’ll I’ve got a new sound every few weeks until she catches on to it then I switch it up again.

4Waters

Reaction score
While she is in the shower (try to time it for when she is rinsing her hair) I'll go to the other bathroom and turn the hot water on in the shower and freeze her😁

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Once I switched her clothes around the drawers in her dresser. So everything was in a new location. LOL

Hide all her underwear except for the really tiny ones.

Move her toothpaste way to the back of the drawer.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
When she's going to shoot the handguns , I dump the mag in , rack the slide and check the safety , She says "Let me do that, how am I going to learn" , I say its automatic for me ...

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
…. My Dad was ALWAYS an early-riser …. 50+ years w/ my Mom…. When he finally retired … he F’d around…. One trick he did w/ my Mom was to ‘sleep-in’ …. Till my Mom would freak-out & push on him in the morning to wake-up …. He’d push-it till she’d freak-out , & then JUMP & say ‘BOOH’ ! 😂😂😂… total dick-move ! My Mom was sooooo pissed !!!

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
I scare the shit out of her, and the kids for that matter, hide in the bathroom, closet, around the corner and jump out
Same. Daily.

My mona Lisa was waking up at 2am and shaking the shit out of the bed while yelling earthquake. She’s terrified of earthquakes so I almost pissed myself laughing so hard.

4Waters

Reaction score
Same. Daily.

My mona Lisa was waking up at 2am and shaking the shit out of the bed while yelling earthquake. She’s terrified of earthquakes so I almost pissed myself laughing so hard.
Damn, I don't know if I'm that mean, I'll have to think about that🤣

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
We were watching AFV years ago and saw this and I thought it was funny.
I do it to her on occasion and she'll generally throw out a weak mashed potato move but sometimes I get the look that says, " Unlock this Mother F'n door or I'll tear it off the hinges and club you over the head with it".

Those times aren't as much fun.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
At our old house I could stand on the toilet and look over the shower. I would try to do this as she rinsing her hair. Scare the shit out of her when she opened her eyes and saw my big head looking over the top.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
The problem with that one is when they get older, they tend to dump all the coolant after a good scare if you know what I mean. Thank god for tile flooring.
You guys are too mild.
I sometimes sneak into the bathroom when she’s not looking and take a big ol dump with the door open. The aroma radiates through most of the first floor.
Whoever left the sad emoji made me laugh even harder.

port austin pirate

Reaction score
My daughter, said one that is going around is to ask the wife to pickup some some BLINKER FLUID from the auto parts store or section

Happy Smitty

Reaction score

She might ask what I want for dinner. Then I reply;

I’m such a dick🤣
I like it. I'm going to try this one out for weeks and then get some good stuff out of the office today so we should be good 👍

Nordie

Reaction score
View attachment 1060540

On a recent trip to Maui I thought it was pretty funny to back the jeep up to a bathroom door. She did not agree with “funny” 😂

Next time take a rock and drop it down the chimney, blue water surprise.

I was messing with a buddy that was in an outhouse, I tossed a cinderblock on the roof of it. He opened the door and was just about to walk out when the cinderblock rolled off in front of the open door. I could have freaking killed him.

500bbc

Reaction score
We used to all pitch rocks at the shitter whenever someone entered. I pitched a rather larger then normal rock once that stuck halfway through the side of one of the old plywood ones.

Last edited:

j21black

Reaction score
My favorite thing to do is let a nice raunchy silent fart. One of those that burns when it comes out under the covers and then trap her under them.

She loves that.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Take screen shot of her iPhone home page then bring up the picture and put her phone back.. She will pick up the phone and think her phone is frozen.
That’s just plain fucked up. I’m trying that tonight, lol