WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How Hot were you today!!!!!!

Loony Toon

Reaction score
Bullhead City/Laughlin
The day we got the keys to our house in August of 02 it was 123. This is a new high since we've been here. Good thing I'm working in Cali. It's nice and cool in La Verne today. :)

upload_2019-9-4_17-25-29.png

upload_2019-9-4_17-29-5.png

rvrrun

Reaction score
There are a handful of days that I would need A/C in this house. This is one of them.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
In San Francisco and it was coldest in a few weeks. Must have been in the high 60s. Went for the morning walk in Shorts and T-shirt. Had an old give me the funniest look. Later I had to put a hoodie on the mid day walk. Might have to close up the windows to keep warm tonight

Your ad here

Reaction score
Raking asphalt in Tempe today. I think it was 110*. Clothes were soaked in sweat and belt was soaked as well. Tomorrow same thing and doing concrete as well. It's not that bad but what really sucked was when I got home after sunset and it's still 102*. Damn it.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
It’s a pleasant 105° in Havasu right now, looks like we might even get a little rain. :)

Singleton

Reaction score
86, 1 mile from the beach in Carlsbad.
Got some afternoon rain as well, but it heated right back up afterwards

TCHB

Reaction score
Golfed today at 0900. It was hot and high humidity but I hit the ball pretty good. I like the heat.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
It was hot but the lake was great, almost nobody out there again.

4Waters

Reaction score
I nearly had a medical emergency today. I'm working in the San Fernando Valley right now tearing out, grading, forming, pouring, stripping and filling the slot with slurry 130 feet of alley gutter a day.

Around 11:30 while stripping forms I realized I wasn't sweating. I instantly dropped my shovel said I wasn't sweating and walked to my truck, turned on the A/C and downed 3 bottles of water, 10 min later 2 more bottles and I sat there for an additional 20 minutes.

I had a warning 45 minutes earlier when my co-worker asked me why I changed my shirt, I said I didn't why, he replied it's dry, it didn't click at that time. I hadn't been sweating for probably an hour, I had been drinking water all day but not as fast as I was sweating it out. Be careful out there, I was probably 10 minutes or less from an ambulance ride, I don't want to know what my core temp was but I didn't actually cool off until I got home at 3 and jumped in the pool.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I nearly had a medical emergency today. I'm working in the San Fernando Valley right now tearing out, grading, forming, pouring, stripping and filling the slot with slurry 130 feet of alley gutter a day.

Around 11:30 while stripping forms I realized I wasn't sweating. I instantly dropped my shovel said I wasn't sweating and walked to my truck, turned on the A/C and downed 3 bottles of water, 10 min later 2 more bottles and I sat there for an additional 20 minutes.

I had a warning 45 minutes earlier when my co-worker asked me why I changed my shirt, I said I didn't why, he replied it's dry, it didn't click at that time. I hadn't been sweating for probably an hour, I had been drinking water all day but not as fast as I was sweating it out. Be careful out there, I was probably 10 minutes or less from an ambulance ride, I don't want to know what my core temp was but I didn't actually cool off until I got home at 3 and jumped in the pool.
Scary shit man......maybe you should change your name to 14 waters.....:D....water up tonight man...

Singleton

Reaction score
94 at the Carlsbad casa.
This keeps up, I am going to log some major OT and finally break down and get AC

PlanB

Reaction score
92 and it's currently 85 inside the house. At least I have AC in Havasu.