WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How long before people realize the government(s) are killing us with the vaccine?

sprintcvx

Reaction score
Healthy 9yo boy died in his sleep 2 days after getting the jab. :mad:
FKzUVSTXMAUMlXW.jpg

sprintcvx

Reaction score
'They' won't let me share this tweet, so this is a c/p from Sen. Ron Johnson.

Senator Ron Johnson

@SenRonJohnson

Sadly, we passed two milestones on VAERS. Over 1 million adverse events and over 21,000 deaths. 30% of those deaths occurred on day 0, 1, or 2 following vaccination. When will federal agencies start being transparent with Americans? Why do they continue to ignore early treatment?
FIMHjOwWQAElojL.png

FreeBird236

Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Trust the science.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
something that George Carlin said????

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I think it is pretty clear at this point what the full court press against Ivermectin was really about, and it wasn’t it’s effectiveness against Covid, either.

It kills parasites.
It kills viruses.
It kills cancer.
It *CURES* people.

And it may very well be effective against AIDS and a host of other ailments, to boot.

They don’t want to cure you.

It’s about keeping you sick, and keeping [them] rich.

We, the people no longer consent to the withholding of life saving medicine. Period.

(PS, cut paste)

20220417_084017.jpg

whats that word again??

RESEARCH

or just believe what the Government is feeding you

Happy Easter RDP

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Justfishing

Reaction score
New Zealand just reported (keyword here) their first vaccine related death.

"The health ministry on Monday announced a woman had died due to myocarditis, which is known to be a rare side effect of the Pfizer-BioNTech (PFE.N) (22UAy.DE) COVID-19 vaccine. Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle that can limit the organ's ability to pump blood and can cause changes in heartbeat rhythms."

Total cases - 3,519
Covid-19 Deaths - 26
Vaccine Death due to myocarditis - 1

heart damage is permanent. As a young person if you get myocarditis the damage is with you for life. Parents think about this. If you have a young healthy child covid is low risk. The chance of side effects goes up as you pile on more and more boosters.

FreeBird07

Reaction score
Seriously. If you do any research and look at why people are dying, what's killing them, it's clear that Covid does cause deaths but in a very different way and rate than how and how often people are dying.

People are dying because of blood clots, they're dying after surviving covid. More people are dying because they got the vaccine shots. And the government(s) are pushing the booster shots.

Look at Israel - they're the most vaccinated country in the world and their death rate there is higher than other countries. We don't have to be medical doctors, pathologists, virologists to see what's causing

Seriously. If you do any research and look at why people are dying, what's killing them, it's clear that Covid does cause deaths but in a very different way and rate than how and how often people are dying.

People are dying because of blood clots, they're dying after surviving covid. More people are dying because they got the vaccine shots. And the government(s) are pushing the booster shots.

Look at Israel - they're the most vaccinated country in the world and their death rate there is higher than other countries. We don't have to be medical doctors, pathologists, virologists to see what's causing their deaths it's...

THE VACCINES!
An article written by Pierre Kory MD and his discussions with some nurses. Very disturbing!

Justfishing

Reaction score
I was watching a video recently. A researcher who had studied virueses talked about the covid vaccines.

The researcher said you study the host and the virues. You then pick a part of the virus with the leat similarity to the host. Based on protocol you shouldnt have picked the spike protien to attack. It risks the most bad side effects.

He said one company could have made a mistake going after the spike protien. All 4 companies would not have made the same mistake. I would call it colusion instead of good science.

If we had journalist instead of puppet talking heads there would be a Pulitzer prize for someone.

TCHB

Reaction score
I have been vaccinated for just about everything since I was a little kid. I remember waiting in line at elementary school for my small pox shot.
We got our Covid shots and so far so good. We have 2 Doctors in the family and 3 RNs all vaccinated.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1655929951655.png

And a twof'er..................

Ejgse3iIKqeb.jpeg

At approximately 11:25 p.m. Tuesday, Baltimore Police said officers responded to a home in the northern district of the city, where they found Ferguson unresponsive and being treated by medics. Ferguson never regained consciousness and was pronounced dead on the scene by medics, according to police.

Baltimore Police said there were no signs of trauma found or foul play suspected at this time. Ferguson's body was transported to the medical examiner's office, where a cause of death will be determined. Investigators are not ruling out the possibility of an overdose, a police spokesperson said.

Vax No Haert Attack.png

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to a phone ringing. Not good, no good comes from calls between 12am and 6am in our home.
Wife's uncle had a pretty severe stroke. He's about 70 now, so it could very well be just nature taking it's course.

Part of me has to wonder though, as his wife is one that didn't want to see us because we aren't vaxxed, and never called to check on us when we were sick last year.

They are in Cali, high desert area. The aunt wasn't allowed in the hospital because she forgot her vax card. Strange times. Had to drive home to get it.

I hope it wasn't Vax related. No matter the cause, it doesn't change what happened :(