WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How long before people realize the government(s) are killing us with the vaccine?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1659994198065.png

Vax Grim Reeper.jpeg

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Facts:
75%+ of deaths have 4 or more co-morbidities
99.xxx% of those infected survived prior to vax

Liberal logic:
I got Covid but the vax saved me from dying

Last edited:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20220906_190015.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Over 400 doctors, scientists and professionals from more than 34 countries this morning declared an international medical crisis due to “diseases and death associated with the ‘COVID-19 vaccines'”.

Launched at a press conference on Saturday, September 10th, the declaration states: “We are currently witnessing an excess in mortality in those countries where the majority of the population has received the so-called ‘COVID-19 vaccines’. To date, this excess mortality has neither been sufficiently investigated nor studied by national and international health institutions.”

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I hope this occurs to everyone involved with the Death Jab..

EVERYONE!!!!

The Nuremberg Code (German: Nürnberger Kodex) is a set of ethical research principles for human experimentation created by the court in U.S. v Brandt, one of the Subsequent Nuremberg trials that were held after the Second World War.

Though it was articulated as part of the court's verdict in the trial, the Code would later become significant beyond its original context; in a review written on the 50th anniversary of the Brandt verdict, Jay Katz writes that "a careful reading of the judgment suggests that [the authors] wrote the Code for the practice of human experimentation whenever it is being conducted."[1]

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

HotRod82

Reaction score
Thank God at least some doctors have the courage to come forward. It's not enough though, not nearly enough.
I was hoping when Justin Bieber became ill with Bell's Palsy it would open some peoples eyes but sadly it didn't.
IMO - over the coming years as the dust settles, the jab will be proven to have killed or injured more people than Covid.

Back in January I was admitted into the hospital with chest pains, (turned out to be nothing) the first question every Dr. and nurse asked me was
"did you just get vaccinated?" They know what is going on.......They KNOW.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Yep it would worse people in the FBI want to come forward but 1 or 2 uea4s away from retirement it's hard to blame them. The fucking establishment has them by the balls!! Again fuck the dema,liberals, rhinos and most of all the sheep!!!!Because of them we list freedoms!!!!