WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How long before people realize the government(s) are killing us with the vaccine?

JL95

Reaction score
What's crazy to me is that LA radio stations are STILL continuously pushing for people to get vaccinated. Unbelievable!! Even after all of the information that has come to light.....
The California Department of Public Health ads they run on the radio stations here make me furious. Such bullshit propaganda usually using minority actors in them too for relatability, so blatant.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
People are waking up…

1556D128-3C45-479E-BB84-02A555A09279.png

Backlash

Reaction score
I can't wait for these asshole tyrannical politicians and Government officials to take the podium, admit they were responsible for this catastrophic experiment on mankind, then beg for forgiveness while announcing their retirements..... Oh wait, nevermind.

When do the lawsuit settlements start to come to fruition? 😉

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
my Boss (35 year BFF)...
got the Jab when it became available (his son works at Kaiser and recommended) .... came down with covid for the 3x last Friday.

I'll wait until he's recovered before I ask how much the jab helped minimize the Flu... err Covid...
PS, all four family members in his house are sick also...

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
“I would do it again because it is what we have to do”

Crazy why would anyone feel compelled to take the jab? I had Bell‘s Palsy about 3 years ago and would do anything to never have it again. I appreciate her reminder why I never want to take another vaccination in my lifetime. Fortunately my condition is not bad and most are not able to see any remaining effects of the Bell’s Palsy. But you have hard time anyway with aging fat ass anyway. Plus I didn’t have much going for me in the of looks anyway. LOL

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Paralysis is not enough of a clue..

I wonder how her acting career will go..

She says she would “do it again because it’s what we have to do to see people”.

I don’t understand this subservient behavior to the almighty government.

The correct answer is “I can’t believe I let the government coerce me to take this jab by withholding social interaction until I got poked”

FreeBird07

Reaction score
Judicial Watch received 249 pgs of records from Dept of Health & Human Services detailing media plans for a propaganda campaign to push the jab.

timstoy

Reaction score
Judicial Watch received 249 pgs of records from Dept of Health & Human Services detailing media plans for a propaganda campaign to push the jab.

Follow the money!

traquer

Reaction score
Loved this guy on YT (black American dude who spoke fluent Chinese and other Asian languages surprised all the FOBs LOL), just found out he died last year at 39 from heart complications... How much you wanna bet it was from the vaccine?

RIP man. Here's one of his awesome videos:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

HotRod82

Reaction score

An update on this....the Scottish Government released a statement saying they have ruled out the jab as the cause, therefore the jab will not even be investigated as a possible cause of the baby deaths. No investigation of the vax what so ever so how did they rule it out? They still claim they do not know the cause, but it's not the jab. Dr. John Campbell covered this last week, he pauses, looks at the camera for like 15 seconds but doesn't say a word because he doesn't want to get cancelled from youtube. He obviously isn't buying it. The EU parliament is now openly accusing Moderna and Pfizer of fraud after Pfizer admitted they never even tested the vax for transmission. Hell is coming for these people, but it will probably happen in Europe because the press here is in the tank for big pharma. This is shaping up to be the biggest crime against humanity in the history of the modern world.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Neurologist Jan Bonte also notices that there are suddenly multiple resuscitations during running competitions and marathons. “I want these people’s vaccination status, duration since vaccination, and, if possible pathological examination. There is no other way,” says Bonte.

Andy B.

Reaction score
He's been on Laura Ingram almost weekly for the past two and a half years trying to get the word out. He's an epidemiologist at the Yale school of medicine, he claims 75% of the deaths were needless.:confused:
I've been preaching for 2 years about HCL and Ivermectin hundred of thousands died for nothing! Fuck the sheep that continue to follow and believe in the shot and government when the truth has been out there the whole time. Let them die it will clean up the gene pool fuck them I'm done with stupid, ignorant people that need to be told what to believe and do!! Karma is not coming quick enough!!
I do feel sorry for the ones that got the shoot and regret it and finally believing the truth!!
History is repeating itself.......

just_floatin

Reaction score
I've been preaching for 2 years about HCL and Ivermectin hundred of thousands died for nothing! Fuck the sheep that continue to follow and believe in the shot and government when the truth has been out there the whole time. Let them die it will clean up the gene pool fuck them I'm done with stupid, ignorant people that need to be told what to believe and do!! Karma is not coming quick enough!!
I do feel sorry for the ones that got the shoot and regret it and finally believing the truth!!
History is repeating itself.......
True that Andy. Day two of quarantine for me and doing well with 16mg of ivermectin and one 250mg azithromycin per day. Temperature subsided from 100.4 yesterday to 97.9 today with an hour of sunshine in the backyard to boot. This is my first go around with China virus. Feels like the common flu to me.

Reordering more meds Monday to replenish my flu inventory. Rule of Thumb for me is to always do the opposite of what the government recommends. Hopefully people are less trusting after this fiasco, but I doubt it.

Andy B.

Reaction score
True that Andy. Day two of quarantine for me and doing well with 16mg of ivermectin and one 250mg azithromycin per day. Temperature subsided from 100.4 yesterday to 97.9 today with an hour of sunshine in the backyard to boot. This is my first go around with China virus. Feels like the common flu to me.

Reordering more meds Monday to replenish my flu inventory. Rule of Thumb for me is to always do the opposite of what the government recommends. Hopefully people are less trusting after this fiasco, but I doubt it.
Awesome take care!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Is yours more chest congestion, or body ache type stuff?

It blasted through my family maybe a year ago, children (teens) had a flu, aches, cough and generally cranky. Wife got aches and chest congestion...they were all over and done in a few days. When I got it, knocked me on my ass! Day 2 or 3 I hit it with ivermectin...because I was getting worse, not better like they did. Stuff hits people differently, I know I got it from them, but got it very different.

For me, a few days of "oh shit", then a few more feeling tired (after ivermectin) then about a week just being off my game.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Is yours more chest congestion, or body ache type stuff?

It blasted through my family maybe a year ago, children (teens) had a flu, aches, cough and generally cranky. Wife got aches and chest congestion...they were all over and done in a few days. When I got it, knocked me on my ass! Day 2 or 3 I hit it with ivermectin...because I was getting worse, not better like they did. Stuff hits people differently, I know I got it from them, but got it very different.

For me, a few days of "oh shit", then a few more feeling tired (after ivermectin) then about a week just being off my game.
Body and joint aches but no worse than a days work on the cars for eight hours. Very light headache, light cough, very mild congestion. Like I have no Kleenex by my bedside mild. I added the azithromycin to curb the congestion because I was prone to pneumonia as a child. Took the home test on Friday (my day 2) morning and immediately jumped on the covid cocktail. Actually feel like the vid may have run its course. I will do another test in the morning so I can hopefully leave my current dwelling. I have three more days on the cocktail per the prescription.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Body and joint aches but no worse than a days work on the cars for eight hours. Very light headache, light cough, very mild congestion. Like I have no Kleenex by my bedside mild. I added the azithromycin to curb the congestion because I was prone to pneumonia as a child. Took the home test on Friday (my day 2) morning and immediately jumped on the covid cocktail. Actually feel like the vid may have run its course. I will do another test in the morning so I can hopefully leave my current dwelling. I have three more days on the cocktail per the prescription.
That's great! Glad it sounds like it's on it's way out. My aches felt like I got hit by a truck. It was like it put my arthritis on meth...joints that were sore after working felt like 16p nails going through them, and winded walking 100yds to the garage.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Over the counter cold and flu meds worked for me both times. I added a ton of outside relaxing and fresh air the second time.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Over the counter cold and flu meds worked for me both times. I added a ton of outside relaxing and fresh air the second time.
Yes - I plan to spend the better part of today outside soaking in vitamin D and did take alka-seltzer cold and flu daily.

Honestly felt like a 24 hour flu but the home test stated otherwise. Now I have to take a mandatory five paid days off from work and then roll right into my vacation returning to the office on November 15th.