WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How long before people realize the government(s) are killing us with the vaccine?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20230121_201956.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It's shit like this that will soon make him the hunted and not the hunter. I've had my suspicions all along that that type of scenario is what they are hoping for so they can then come back and claim "extremists" are the problem, and not those trying to take basic freedoms away from society.
A lot of things, from the political spectrum, to sexual orientation and vax status, seem to be designed purely to divide. An extremist, as defined by the alphabet people, is far from what most would consider extreme. A father doesn't want his daughter to share the restroom in a school with a male, and he is an extremist. A father kills his daughter in an "honor killing", and we are extremists for not understanding his culture?

Fuk me running, all of us fall under someone's definition of extremist somehow. It's all a matter of who's in control, and labeling the targets.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

Backlash

Reaction score
I'm not sure I like the way "They" are trying to put a humorous spin on this mess. People lost their lives, families were ripped apart, kids were forced to be injected with this shit, people in some countries were forced from their homes and held in camps against their will, etc. etc. And here we have Hollywood actors and producers making a mockery of it? I don't know, this doesn't sit right with me.

500bbc

Reaction score
I'm not sure I like the way "They" are trying to put a humorous spin on this mess. People lost their lives, families were ripped apart, kids were forced to be injected with this shit, people in some countries were forced from their homes and held in camps against their will, etc. etc. And here we have Hollywood actors and producers making a mockery of it? I don't know, this doesn't sit right with me.
Mocking the lying Nazi's is important. A shitload of this country get their news from court jesters.

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
This thread is 1.5 years old and has 979 posts. I wonder how many minds have been opened and changed here since August 2021
I wonder the same sometimes. I read the COVID "personal info" thread the other day, start to finish... It was interesting to see some views change as time passed.

Another thing I've noticed, on some more "local" type pages I read, the ones that were on there making the most noise about masks, "vaccinations", etc., are all gone now. It's as if they realized they had been fooled and faded into the background.😉😏