WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How long before people realize the government(s) are killing us with the vaccine?

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
I spent more than a decade amongst the liberals. The sentence above extends far too much credit.
Well it was a little bit of sarcasm mixed with a bit of trying not to be too harsh, what with all the sensitivity around here lately and whatnot 😉😄

stresscrack

stresscrack
Reaction score
I have a good friend thst is on probation. They just put him om unsupervised probation because the seam to not have enough probation officers all of the sudden. In fact the lady cop that is his personal probation officer has had 2 of her kids, her sister and her husband (who were all multiple vaccinated) die suddenly. Nothing to do with the vaccine. She knows it was just a coincidence cause her "dr" daid so.

stresscrack

stresscrack
Reaction score
This ladys entire fking family is dead. Had nothing to do with the vaccine. And If it did it wouldn't matter because the government gave them 100% liability protection, even beyond the regular vaccine protections.

GET YOU BOOSTA fouchi said so

Cole 392

Reaction score
NZ has 90% of population vaccinated
EBDB50D2-CB22-48B6-82B2-3F7EC12223F9.jpeg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

20230307_173916.jpg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Recipients of Bill Gates' Favorite Vaccine Were Found to Die at 10x the Rate as Unvaccinated Children

A Danish study looked at thirty years of records. And they found that girls who had received the DTP vaccine were ten times more likely to die than unvaccinated children.

"And they were dying not of things that anybody had ever associated with a vaccine," stated RFK Jr."

"They were dying of anemia and bilharzia (snail fever) and malaria and dysentery (bloody diarrhea) and pulmonary respiratory issues like pneumonia. And nobody had ever connected the dots ... until the Danish scientists came in and actually looked at the data."

Full Interview: http://bit.ly/3YGGoSI

Follow @VigilantFox 🦊
Rumble | Substack | Other Socials

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
A SW flight leaving Las Vegas yesterday had to turn around due to incapacitated pilot. He was moved out of the cockpit and replaced with a non SW pilot who was commuting on the flight.
How the hell did that play out? Flight attendant calmly asks for any pilots on board? I hope the original pilot is alright.

I'm nervous as hell flying, that would be my last flight.

Backlash

Reaction score
I have a feeling that we are going to see a lot more of this as the "Vaccine" and subsequent boosters continue to affect the unfortunate recipients. At some point, all of the information is going to come to light. Heads should absolutely roll for this shit! 🤬

Yldboyz

Reaction score
That new series on Paramount Plus "Rabbit Hole" pretty much sums it up.