WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How long before people realize the government(s) are killing us with the vaccine?

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

Andy B.

Reaction score
And yet I keep hearing ads to get the vaccines...
I listen to 107.3,101.3,95.5 and 95.1(when I want a traffic or weather report)heading from Vegas to Escondido and nothing. The past three weeks not one it use to be every commercial was about the shot. Grant it I may listen to only a few songs then back to my ipod but still nothing.
Hopefully a shit ton of lawsuits will be coming for these assholes promoting this poison!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
A60BFEDB-A6FA-4E9A-8324-F364AA86DD7D.jpeg

Wow, no shit. Who would have thought wearing masks that are meant to KEEP STUFF IN was bad for breathing. Because, science. Finally.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Honestly, for the first time in my life I'm not second guessing my decisions. Didn't get the shot. Had covid, but did just fine...
It sucks to watch people that thought I was a fool, and avoided me for my thoughts, become ill. At one point I would have laughed at them. Now, I pity them, some family, some friends:(

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Honestly, for the first time in my life I'm not second guessing my decisions. Didn't get the shot. Had covid, but did just fine...
It sucks to watch people that thought I was a fool, and avoided me for my thoughts, become ill. At one point I would have laughed at them. Now, I pity them, some family, some friends:(
thHWPMILWT.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Again can't fix stupid!! Why do think it was so easy to pull off this scam? A lot of stupid, ignorant, sheep in this world,God help our country.....
Ever watch the movie "The Punisher"? As the protagonist is setting off, the island medicine man says, "Via con Dios...go with God..."
The response: "God's gonna sit this one out."

I don't see a good way to level the field again.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Ever watch the movie "The Punisher"? As the protagonist is setting off, the island medicine man says, "Via con Dios...go with God..."
The response: "God's gonna sit this one out."

I don't see a good way to level the field again.
Yep great movie!!
Binging movies today prepping for colonoskpy tomorrow morning. Listening to the prime documentary on Lauda and Hunt while meal prepping for rest of week.
That one just went on the list!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I have had exactly 0 vaccine side effects.
Me too!

Of course I have had zero vaccine shots, so my choice has proven 100% effective against side effects which include but are not limited to: death, heart issues, blood clots, etc. Odd how taking untested shots based solely on govt pressure would expose people to nasty side effects. It’s not like the US govt tested syphilis on the African-American community, radiation on US soldiers, and LSD on inmates. Call me dumb, but I ain’t THAT dumb.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Saturday afternoon I got a call from some of my roofer buddies back in the PRK (People's Republic of Kalifornia). One of the three is vaxed. All three pretty much hustlers, can work pretty damn hard if they need or want to. All three, a little older than me, probably not the best diets or cardio health, but probably above average just by the nature of their profession.
Several months ago, one of the three had an aneurysm, 4 heartattacks and was jumpstarted a handful of times in a 4 day stretch.
Any guesses on which one?

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Saturday afternoon I got a call from some of my roofer buddies back in the PRK (People's Republic of Kalifornia). One of the three is vaxed. All three pretty much hustlers, can work pretty damn hard if they need or want to. All three, a little older than me, probably not the best diets or cardio health, but probably above average just by the nature of their profession.
Several months ago, one of the three had an aneurysm, 4 heartattacks and was jumpstarted a handful of times in a 4 day stretch.
Any guesses on which one?
The protected one that is vaxed? Couldn’t be…..

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

It was a test to see how many people would comply, and how long they would comply.

Basically all leftists now know, the general populace is a bunch of selfish pussys.