WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How long before people realize the government(s) are killing us with the vaccine?

Spectra18

Reaction score
Kung Flu : The Saga Continues.

B5E34A9D-477C-4A15-AFA8-49981891D15C.jpeg
F84B1F4B-739E-4CB1-8C99-188AE9E227F2.jpeg

just_floatin

Reaction score
I like following Israel, due to the fact that they went first with the vaccines and as you said, they seem more trustworthy.

It does appear the vax helps in the area of hospitalizations and deaths.................before it starts to fade. My problem is by continuing to mass vaccinate, your making a deal with the devil and eventually you have to pay up. Pay now or pay later and with the increased viral loads of the vaccinated, eventually you'll pay big later. You can't beat this virus with mass vaccinations, you boy Campbell admitted it and continued boosters are simply asinine, it will continue to mutate and become stronger.

Quarantine the vaxxed!!!!!!
Sweden and Portugal follow the covid numbers coming out of Israel too. Any guesses which of the big three Pharma companies is injected in the said 95% of Israelis? 🤔 Hmmm…. I wonder why these countries are closing their borders to Isreal with more countries to follow including the USA.
8DE71F19-D3BE-41B8-A5DB-1E06FD8F7FD8.jpeg

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
What if you found out that the CDC has issued a bulletin to hospitals and doctors telling them they can expect an increase in POLIO cases especially in young children?!

A couple questions:
* How do they know that?
* Why would POLIO cases in young children go up - oh wait, young children have recently been pressed to get the vaccine.

Are you still wondering why I started this thread with the title:
How long before people realize the government(s) are killing us with the vaccine?

US CDC Alerts Parents & Healthcare Experts Of Polio-like Outbreak Among Children This Year

just_floatin

Reaction score
Introduction came before approval- like every other vaccine. 🤡

..and I didnt quote years or dates - you injected that yourself 🤡🤡🤡

July 2015, preliminary results of a Phase III Ebola trial in Guinea indicated that the vaccine appeared to be "highly efficacious and safe

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Published: 16 December 2017
Kettle meet Pot
👇🏽
5F6FB2FF-FFE9-4D98-BF29-6D5CD98DCA33.jpeg

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
What if you found out that the CDC has issued a bulletin to hospitals and doctors telling them they can expect an increase in POLIO cases especially in young children?!

A couple questions:
* How do they know that?
* Why would POLIO cases in young children go up - oh wait, young children have recently been pressed to get the vaccine.

Are you still wondering why I started this thread with the title:

Control.

And now they can get our kids hooked on untested drugs, just like their parents.

Just look at how drunk with power the leaders, er, rulers in some countries are…

Australia is the test case to see how far the West can push people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

US CDC Alerts Parents & Healthcare Experts Of Polio-like Outbreak Among Children This Year
So fauci is releasing a new one. Gotta get those kids vaxed and masked

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Uncle Dave

Reaction score

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
For those following the data from Israel.

That specific report's a week old. Regor posted it up.

So far it appears strongest immunity is 2 jabs and getting it - making the booster debate more complex

Medical community is divided - boost or just let people get sick.

Singleton

Reaction score
That specific report's a week old. Regor posted it up.

So far it appears strongest immunity is 2 jabs and getting it - making the booster debate more complex

Medical community is divided - boost or just let people get sick.

very limited science done on what is strongest. I can’t find anything comparing Natural Immunity vs Vaccine and what is better. besides the video, have you found anything? My sister and nephew are in a study being done by Baylor.

My sister and nephew both had Covid, both are this study (tested for anti-bodies monthly) and both have been told not to get vaccinated since their natural immunity and antibody levels are higher then those who got the vaccine based on the testing executed. My sister asked when the study will be completed and published and she was told summer of 2022 (They want 18 months of tests, and the vaccine folks are only 6 months in, sister is 14, nephew is 7). Problem is vaccine folks are getting Covid and having to be removed from the study, and those that have recovered are getting vaccinated (again hurting the study).

My nephew is being removed from the study today. He is required to get the vaccine or he will be un-registered from his college. His medical exemption request was rejected by his university (even though Baylor and the dr in charge of this study requested it). That IMO is an issue. When science is trying to execute research, but it is being stopped due to mandates!

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
very limited science done on what is strongest. I can’t find anything comparing Natural Immunity vs Vaccine and what is better. besides the video, have you found anything? My sister and nephew are in a study being done by Baylor.

My sister and nephew both had Covid, both are this study (tested for anti-bodies monthly) and both have been told not to get vaccinated since their natural immunity and antibody levels are higher then those who got the vaccine based on the testing executed. My sister asked when the study will be completed and published and she was told summer of 2022 (They want 18 months of tests, and the vaccine folks are only 6 months in, sister is 14, nephew is 7). Problem is vaccine folks are getting Covid and having to be removed from the study, and those that have recovered are getting vaccinated (again hurting the study).

My nephew is being removed from the study today. He is required to get the vaccine or he will be un-registered from his college. His medical exemption request was rejected by his university (even though Baylor and the dr in charge of this study requested it). That IMO is an issue. When science is trying to execute research, but it is being stopped due to mandates!

That particular study turned out to be based on an extremely small sample of people by the time the groups were boiled down. 280 and 8 if I recall.

John campbell went over some immunity data I'll try to dig up....

The trial removals go both ways with groups on both sides either getting covid or falling out, and or getting the vaccines and being removed.

As you know Im against mandates. I think it sucks he's forced to get anything.

Singleton

Reaction score
That particular study turned out to be based on an extremely small sample of people by the time the groups were boiled down. 280 and 8 if I recall.

John campbell went over some immunity data I'll try to dig up....

The trial removals go both ways with groups on both sides either getting covid or falling out, and or getting the vaccines and being removed.

As you know Im against mandates. I think it sucks he's forced to get anything.

Based on what my sister has shared, the study removes both. Vaccinated enter the study the date of vaccine completion and are tested monthly as well. Once anyone contacts Covid (vaccinated or Covid recovered), their participation in the study is completed. The study is to determine how long anti-bodies last and do the vaccines have the same immunity as natural anti-bodies. That is all my sister can really say, she had to sign a NDA type document to participate and her son was only allowed to enter it since they had a limited number of young adults in the study. With a 2022 publish date, it will be interesting to follow.

just_floatin

Reaction score

Taboma

Reaction score
I heard this on KTAR talk Radio yesterday. I found this very interesting perspective from Will Humble regarding antibody levels after the receiving the covid vaccine. I will try to find the Denmark data online when I have the time.

You mean this Will Humble, the executive director of the AZ Public Health Association ????

You advocate masking in elementary schools ? Here's a couple of excerpts from Will Humble's blog yesterday

WH AZPHA.JPG
WH - AZPHA-1.JPG

WH - AZPHA-2.JPG

WH AZPHA-3.JPG

Or you might want to visit his twitter page --- I really can't see where he aligns with the views I read in this section ???

just_floatin

Reaction score
@Taboma - the conversation and the findings shared from Denmark in the radio clip may have a been of interest to folks that are vaccinated, considering getting vaccinated or wish to understand the make-up of the Phiizer booster shot.

The post is meant to be informative and not specifically aligned with the political viewpoints of Will Humble.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Wife’s cousin, fully vaccinated w/ Pfizer. Caught Covid last week and ended up in ER, doing fine now. She’s early 30’s?

one of my employees cousins received his second jab... caught Covid a week later and is dead. Early 40’s

anecdotal evidence.... but keep jabbing away.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Singleton

Reaction score
Based on this, how do we know if there really is a delta variant? Or any others for that matter.

As I have posted, I know the head nurse at the SD VA.
Based on the SD Nurse alliance group she is in, less then 10% of Covid tests are sent for the variant sequence test. So everyone is using a small sample to extrapolate the number of delta cases in an area and no one knows how that select sequencing sample was determined (the CDC has not released the sequencing sample data used for extrapolation).

jet496

Reaction score
Common sense tells you that if the tests can't differentiate between regular covid vs the delta variant, and symptoms are the same, how can they say matter of factly that most cases we see are the variant? How can they throw out statistics that 88% are variant, etc? I swear, our society is not the brightest.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
News today:

As infections from the Delta variant rise, the Biden administration is concerned that COVID infections among people who are fully vaccinated are a sign that vaccine protection is waning. It has pushed boosters as a way to rebuild immunity.

"We are awaiting a full review and approval by the FDA" and advisers to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), White House spokesman Chris Meagher said.

"When that approval and recommendation are made, we will be ready to implement the plan our nation's top doctors developed so that we are staying ahead of this virus."

5lvnzy.jpg

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Common sense tells you that if the tests can't differentiate between regular covid vs the delta variant, and symptoms are the same, how can they say matter of factly that most cases we see are the variant? How can they throw out statistics that 88% are variant, etc? I swear, our society is not the brightest.
Most of the testing can't even differentiate between common cold and c19

lbhsbz

Reaction score

It’s an explanation as to why the vaccine that isn’t a vaccine doesn’t work.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
When will the media, scientists, medical experts and government leaders explain why governments around the world are pushing/mandating vaccines...

Backlash

Reaction score
I've been saying that same thing since this shit started. 🤬 These assholes all need to hang for the murders they've committed worldwide.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Well there's this: "It is also becoming apparent we cannot vaccinate our way out of this pandemic."

And this: "The vaccine’s effectiveness is waning, and the variants are becoming resistant making the wearing of masks, in a mask resistant population, an imperative."

Mu Variant Might Escape Immunity from Vaccines, Past Infection

Above from Infection Control Today

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score