WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How long before people realize the government(s) are killing us with the vaccine?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Pfizer Immune System Destroyed.png

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
3 words. FUCK YOU WAFFLES.
Sad that you cant even admit that you were wrong.
Guess pride triumphs ones guilt knowing the "professional" advice they gave, mightve influenced the decisions others took and ultimately fucked up lives permanently.

You lined up to get your 8th booster yet? lol

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Sad that you cant even admit that you were wrong.
Guess pride triumphs ones guilt knowing the "professional" advice they gave, mightve influenced the decisions others took and ultimately fucked up lives permanently.

You lined up to get your 8th booster yet? lol
Not wrong. No one really knows yet fuck face. I’d prefer to have some exposure through a shot than none at all when the Rona hits. No one I know has had an issue and I’m not a dumb fuck that believes every “authority” that posts online.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Not wrong. No one really knows yet fuck face. I’d prefer to have some exposure through a shot than none at all when the Rona hits. No one I know has had an issue and I’m not a dumb fuck that believes every “authority” that posts online.

You're a nice guy and we've all been guessing on this BS for the most part, but you have to admit that some of your statements have been proven false. Some of ours have been also.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
You're a nice guy and we've all been guessing on this BS for the most part, but you have to admit that some of your statements have been proven false. Some of ours have been also.

"Many of us thought LOF would be a hardline, right leaning moderator, unfortunately we were wrong." - Regor

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Time will tell Mr. Regor. I don’t think anyone has all the answers. But ole Waffles is a certified expert because he searches the internet to find sources that support his opinion. There are just as many that refute it as well. Waffles basically called my wife stupid and that her medical opinion was incompetent. That is unacceptable. He is a certified dick. His pushing his agenda is no different than the media manipulation of the 2020 election and no different than the government’s vaccine mandates. Yet he fails to see that. I am of the opinion that people should be able to make their own choices on what seems right for them and not face ridicule because your opinion differs from his.

My experience with the vaccine has been positive. No side effects, no reaction at all. I got the virus once afterwards but symptoms lasted less than 24 hours. Did it help or was it just me? Fuck if I know. Since then I have had direct, close contact with 2 people that came down with it. Both were unvaccinated and it kicked their asses yet it was not transmitted to me. Again, which is it? The chicken or the egg? But why should my experience be nullified because it goes against his thoughts on the subject? But when asked to give a personal experience on the matter and I respond, he goes into a tantrum about how that is not true. It is true. It happened to me. I would venture a guess that many more inmates have had similar experiences to mine but fail to say anything because it goes against the establishment down here in the dungeon and they would face the same fate as me.

Last edited:

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Time will tell Mr. Regor. I don’t think anyone has all the answers. But ole Waffles is a certified expert because he searches the internet to find sources that support his opinion. There are just as many that refute it as well. Waffles basically called my wife stupid and that her medical opinion was incompetent. That is unacceptable. He is a certified dick. His pushing his agenda is no different than the media manipulation of the 2020 election and no different than the government’s vaccine mandates. Yet he fails to see that. I am of the opinion that people should be able to make their own choices on what seems right for them and not face ridicule because your opinion differs from his.

My experience with the vaccine has been positive. No side effects, no reaction at all. I got the virus once afterwards but symptoms lasted less than 24 hours. Did it help or was it just me? Fuck if I know. Since then I have had direct, close contact with 2 people that came down with it. Both were unvaccinated and it kicked their asses yet it was not transmitted to me. Again, which is it? The chicken or the egg? But why should my experience be nullified because it goes against his thoughts on the subject? But when asked to give a personal experience on the matter and I respond, he goes into a tantrum about how that is not true. It is true. It happened to me. I would venture a guess that many more inmates have had similar experiences to mine but fail to say anything because it goes against the establishment down here in the dungeon and they would face the same fate as me.
Dude you’re fucking delusional 😂

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
***BREAKING SCANDAL***

FACT: Between 100-200 members of Congress and their families & staffers have been treated with IVM (Ivermectin) & our I-MASK+ protocol for COVID. NO hospitalizations. Not one of them reported that to the people. Saved themselves & stayed silent as IVM was torched.

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score

WhatExit?

Reaction score

World Renowned Psychiatrist: ‘Global Predators’ Fauci, Gates, and Schwab Behind the COVID ‘Reign of Terror’

Guest Post by Debra Heine
COVID-19-and-the-Global-Predators-Interview-with-Dr-Peter-Breggin-556x289.jpg

A world-renowned psychiatrist says an evil cabal of powerful elites, including National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci, tech billionaire Bill Gates, and World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab, created the COVID pandemic to push the deadly vaccines on an unsuspecting public, and usher in a “new world order.”

Dr. Peter Breggin argues in a new book that the U.S. government began its vaccine rollout by enticing people to get the experimental shot using various bribes, then moved on to forcing the injections on unwilling people by threatening their employment, imposing higher health insurance rates, making it more difficult for them to travel, and even denying them health care.

Breggin, 85, says we are in the midst of worldwide propaganda campaign designed to make people feel helpless, docile, and obedient. He laid out in detail what his extensive research into the pandemic has uncovered during an interview on Dr. Joseph Mercola’s podcast, last month. According to Breggin, “we are being oppressed by evil people” who are working toward a worldwide totalitarian regime.

Continue reading

WhatExit?

Reaction score

The WEF and the Pandemic​

WEF founder Klaus Schwab in 2014
Published: October 6, 2021 (upd.)

How is the Davos World Economic Forum involved in the coronavirus pandemic?

The Davos World Economic Forum (WEF) is a premier forum for governments, global corporations and international entrepreneurs. Founded in 1971 by engineer and economist Klaus Schwab, the WEF describes its mission as “shaping global, regional and industry agendas” and “improving the state of the world”. According to its website, “moral and intellectual integrity is at the heart of everything it does.”

The WEF has been involved in the coronavirus pandemic in several ways.

First, the WEF was, together with the Gates Foundation, a sponsor of the prescient “Event 201” coronavirus pandemic simulation exercise, held in New York City on October 18, 2019 – the same day as the opening of the Wuhan Military World Games, seen by some as “ground zero” of the global pandemic. China itself has argued that US military athletes may have brought the virus to Wuhan.

Second, the WEF has been a leading proponent of digital biometric identity systems, arguing that they will make societies and industries more efficient, more productive and more secure. In July 2019, the WEF started a project to “shape the future of travel with biometric-enabled digital traveler identity management”. In addition, the WEF collaborates with the ID2020 alliance, which is funded by the Gates and Rockefeller foundations and runs a program to “provide digital ID with vaccines”. In particular, ID2020 sees the vaccination of children as “an entry point for digital identity.”

Third, WEF founder Klaus Schwab is the author of the book COVID-19: The Great Reset, published in July 2020, which argues that the coronavirus pandemic can and should be used for an “economic, societal, geopolitical, environmental and technological reset”, including, in particular, advancing global governance, accelerating digital transformation, and tackling climate change.

Finally, the WEF has been running, since 1993, a program called “Global Leaders for Tomorrow”, rebranded, in 2004, as “Young Global Leaders”. This program aims at identifying, selecting and promoting future global leaders in both business and politics. Indeed, quite a few “Young Global Leaders” have later managed to become Presidents, Prime Ministers, or CEOs (see below).

During the coronavirus pandemic, several WEF Global Leaders and Global Shapers (a junior program of the Global Leaders) have played prominent roles, typically promoting zero-covid strategies, lockdowns, mask mandates, and vaccine mandates. This may have been a (largely failed) attempt to protect public health and the economy, or it may have been an attempt to advance the global transformation agenda outlined above, or perhaps both.

In this regard, some notable Young Leaders include Jeffrey Zients (US White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator), Stéphane Bancel (CEO of Moderna), Jeremy Howard (founder of influential lobby group “Masks for All”), Leana Wen (zero-covid CNN medical analyst), Eric Feigl-Ding (zero-covid Twitter personality), Gavin Newsom (Governor of California, selected in 2005), Devi Sridhar (British zero-covid professor), Jacinda Ardern (Prime Minister of New Zealand), French President Emanuel Macron (selected one year prior to his election in 2017), Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz, German Chancellor Angela Merkel (selected back in 1993), and German Health Minister Jens Spahn.

To get a full overview of their members, see Global Leaders for Tomorrow and Young Global Leaders on WikiSpooks (a Wiki focusing on covert power structures) as well as the official Young Global Leaders website. For an overview of some notable members in politics and the media, see below.

In conclusion, the Davos World Economic Forum has indeed been involved in the strategic management of the coronavirus pandemic, with a major emphasis on using the pandemic as a catalyst for digital transformation and the global introduction of digital identity systems.

WhatExit?

Reaction score

World Renowned Psychiatrist: ‘Global Predators’ Fauci, Gates, and Schwab Behind the COVID ‘Reign of Terror’

Guest Post by Debra Heine

Continue reading

“How does it make sense that they’re absolutely ignoring that in America now, we have over 13,000 reports of death (to the CDC) from the vaccine, and no one is investigating it?” he asked.

Breggin pointed out that in past years, if there had been only 200 deaths from all of the vaccines put together, it would have been considered a catastrophe.

“Now we have a vaccine that has more deaths than every other vaccine all put together. So how can we ignore that?” he continued.

Meanwhile, Breggin noted, there there are highly inflated numbers of COVID deaths that have been falsified by manipulating the reporting mechanisms.

He said rather than “crazy,” what is being done “makes perfect sense if you’re trying to intimidate and overwhelm a population.”

“You exaggerate the danger that’s out there—the terror—and make it into a horror show,” he explained. “And then you think, what is their goal? They don’t want any early treatments at all—why don’t they want early treatments?”

Breggin pointed out that two treatments that have been proven to be helpful in fighting COVID—Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine—are inexpensive, and safe to use.

“Why would they stop that?” he asked. “Well, they’re already exaggerating the deaths, and they’re already minimizing the harm done by the vaccines, so could this be, from the start, all about the vaccine?”

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

The WEF and the Pandemic​

WEF founder Klaus Schwab in 2014
Published: October 6, 2021 (upd.)

How is the Davos World Economic Forum involved in the coronavirus pandemic?

The Davos World Economic Forum (WEF) is a premier forum for governments, global corporations and international entrepreneurs. Founded in 1971 by engineer and economist Klaus Schwab, the WEF describes its mission as “shaping global, regional and industry agendas” and “improving the state of the world”. According to its website, “moral and intellectual integrity is at the heart of everything it does.”

The WEF has been involved in the coronavirus pandemic in several ways.

First, the WEF was, together with the Gates Foundation, a sponsor of the prescient “Event 201” coronavirus pandemic simulation exercise, held in New York City on October 18, 2019 – the same day as the opening of the Wuhan Military World Games, seen by some as “ground zero” of the global pandemic. China itself has argued that US military athletes may have brought the virus to Wuhan.

Second, the WEF has been a leading proponent of digital biometric identity systems, arguing that they will make societies and industries more efficient, more productive and more secure. In July 2019, the WEF started a project to “shape the future of travel with biometric-enabled digital traveler identity management”. In addition, the WEF collaborates with the ID2020 alliance, which is funded by the Gates and Rockefeller foundations and runs a program to “provide digital ID with vaccines”. In particular, ID2020 sees the vaccination of children as “an entry point for digital identity.”

Third, WEF founder Klaus Schwab is the author of the book COVID-19: The Great Reset, published in July 2020, which argues that the coronavirus pandemic can and should be used for an “economic, societal, geopolitical, environmental and technological reset”, including, in particular, advancing global governance, accelerating digital transformation, and tackling climate change.

Finally, the WEF has been running, since 1993, a program called “Global Leaders for Tomorrow”, rebranded, in 2004, as “Young Global Leaders”. This program aims at identifying, selecting and promoting future global leaders in both business and politics. Indeed, quite a few “Young Global Leaders” have later managed to become Presidents, Prime Ministers, or CEOs (see below).

During the coronavirus pandemic, several WEF Global Leaders and Global Shapers (a junior program of the Global Leaders) have played prominent roles, typically promoting zero-covid strategies, lockdowns, mask mandates, and vaccine mandates. This may have been a (largely failed) attempt to protect public health and the economy, or it may have been an attempt to advance the global transformation agenda outlined above, or perhaps both.

In this regard, some notable Young Leaders include Jeffrey Zients (US White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator), Stéphane Bancel (CEO of Moderna), Jeremy Howard (founder of influential lobby group “Masks for All”), Leana Wen (zero-covid CNN medical analyst), Eric Feigl-Ding (zero-covid Twitter personality), Gavin Newsom (Governor of California, selected in 2005), Devi Sridhar (British zero-covid professor), Jacinda Ardern (Prime Minister of New Zealand), French President Emanuel Macron (selected one year prior to his election in 2017), Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz, German Chancellor Angela Merkel (selected back in 1993), and German Health Minister Jens Spahn.

To get a full overview of their members, see Global Leaders for Tomorrow and Young Global Leaders on WikiSpooks (a Wiki focusing on covert power structures) as well as the official Young Global Leaders website. For an overview of some notable members in politics and the media, see below.

In conclusion, the Davos World Economic Forum has indeed been involved in the strategic management of the coronavirus pandemic, with a major emphasis on using the pandemic as a catalyst for digital transformation and the global introduction of digital identity systems.

But an ID to vote is racist?

sprintcvx

Reaction score
I'm not sure of the reliability of this website, but I hadn't heard this yet.
Science Confirms mRNA Vaccine Causes HIV-dependent AIDS!

In a conversation with me, she informed me that these vaccines contain HIV activators within the “spike protein,” namely glycoproteins GP120 and GP41, that trigger an AIDS-like syndrome. She informed me that they tested the blood of 15 vaccinated patients using the ELIZA Test which detects and measures antibodies in the blood related to certain infectious diseases such as HIV. Her comments were, “I had 15 positive HIV ELISA screens; 5 were Moderna and 10 were Pfizer.

xlint89

Reaction score
I have read several pieces regarding the suppression of the immune system which presents as auto immune disorder or HIV like symptoms, this theory is getting some traction and will be interesting to see how it develops.
Heard on the radio that Wendy Williams (talk show host) has an auto immune disorder presently. She has not been on her own show for some time now.

Anyone want to guess if she got the jab?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
From someone we know. She posted this and it’s gone viral.

View attachment 1059382

And that's why parents from the get go should have told the pricks to FUCK OFF!!!

If I still had kids in the system, I'd just take them out if worse came to worse. I sure as hell wouldn't be allowing those bastards to use them as guinea pigs.

The time for partisanship is long over, it's time for blood. 🖕

HBCraig

Reaction score
Damnit, stop bring a sense of rationality and logic in here. This is RDP for fuck sake
;)

just_floatin

Reaction score
Seven of Ten in Britain dead after being fully vaxxed. A coworker of mine lost his 29 year old daughter to blood clots yesterday at a B&B on her way home from college. She was working on her PHD. I did not inquire about her vax status. The reset is well underway.
45B4C85E-B1E1-4055-B426-1C7493033C1C.jpeg

EmpirE231

Reaction score

It is pretty crazy how some vaxxed people feel that they now have some super power. Talking to a parent on my kids soccer team a little while ago (super nice guy, but mega covid paranoid... was double masked all the time until weeks, if not months after getting vaccinated) He was telling me about how it's great with the vaccine mandates required on cruises now... because it will be less crowded and no kids etc etc... The whole time I was just thinking... you were double masked and deathly afraid of this virus... but since you got vaxxed, you are now considering going on a damn cruise? Something is not computing correctly in these peoples minds...