WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How long before people realize the government(s) are killing us with the vaccine?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
And there you are @Uncle Dave. We speak bad data in bad data out, you speak covid is not a conspiracy. Yore response to @spectra3279 are not only off topic, they are suspicious and unfounded. My perception of you.
👇🏽
View attachment 1044925

You guys speak bad data in and out - without actually putting up referenceable data you do believe.

The data is useless - unless its supports your narrative then its not bad data - cant really have it both ways no one can.

Im actually with you guys on Ivermectin, and HCQ, but because of the same data, - the same data sources you guys say mean nothing.

I've never won any popularity contest and I'm not likely to start, but try to take a high road and have a discussion vs insult poeple.

Not much of that in here with the name calling.

Isnt gentlemanly discussion part of what makes forums interesting?

Last edited:

just_floatin

Reaction score
@Uncle Dave “You Guys” 🤔

“You guys speak bad data in and out - without actually putting up referenceable data you do believe.” This is the definition of an oxymoron. Crackle on Tío

Uncle Dave

Reaction score

But that data is absolutely meaningless? LOL

go look at the data and instead of cases switch to deaths.

How is it that deaths are down from prior peaks even though cases are the same or higher?

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 8.03.38 AM.png

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

How is it that deaths are down from prior peaks even though cases are the same or higher?

View attachment 1044938

This is a valid point UD. Will be interesting to see how this shakes out in the next couple weeks.

We seem to be getting a better handle on the predictions and how this spreads. I’ve read a few pieces on Florida from a few weeks ago saying the new cases will fall off the first week of September.. and here we are and they are leveling off and look to be dropping.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Newsflash - Everyone reading this post is going to die someday. If you die of the flu it will be ruled covid.

Having said that, research your odds of survival per the CDC numbers. If you follow their science then do you.

For the rest of us “Guys” we will do “me” with activities like camping, travel and boating and maybe live a little on the wild side by freely gathering with friends and family.

Have a terrific Labor Day everyone…..or Not per the CDC 🤡

Singleton

Reaction score
This is a valid point UD. Will be interesting to see how this shakes out in the next couple weeks.

We seem to be getting a better handle on the predictions and how this spreads. I’ve read a few pieces on Florida from a few weeks ago saying the new cases will fall off the first week of September.. and here we are and they are leveling off and look to be dropping.

Prior virus research has showed with each mutation; viruses spreads easier, but is not as deadly.
I need to go find the article, but delta made its way through India in apx 60 days and the UK was 45 ish.
SD VA nurse is talking about the MU variant in the UK, which early testing is showing 1) resistant to the vaccines, 2) spreading quicker and 3) while resulting in issues, death rate is lower. She pointed me to the following site and is helping my wife and I start the prevention protocol = https://covid19criticalcare.com/cov...tmGkncbhYxKYFJrrjPYYK7mgcb_HYiNwPSAgoAL0UO7Tk

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Prior virus research has showed with each mutation; viruses spreads easier, but is not as deadly.
I need to go find the article, but delta made its way through India in apx 60 days and the UK was 45 ish.
SD VA nurse is talking about the MU variant in the UK, which early testing is showing 1) resistant to the vaccines, 2) spreading quicker and 3) while resulting in issues, death rate is lower. She pointed me to the following site and is helping my wife and I start the prevention protocol = https://covid19criticalcare.com/cov...tmGkncbhYxKYFJrrjPYYK7mgcb_HYiNwPSAgoAL0UO7Tk

Mutation topic is all over the map with some insisting it only gets weaker, and some stronger.
One things for certain is this little fucker spreads easier.

I'll check out the link - thanks.

just_floatin

Reaction score
The government dictates how the hospitals collect and report the statistics.....
To your point. Often the numbers are from a single doctor or hospital administer. Here is a good example for Tulare County Hospital. Click on the State Data source link (.gov) and then read paragraph two. Keep mining the data @GRADS 👍

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

So what do we know about what is actually going on with menstrual cycles and the vaccine? I asked Michelle Gerber, a midwife and naturopath with a family practice in Los Angeles, what she has been seeing. “I absolutely have a small but not insignificant portion of my female patient population experiencing menstrual changes after receiving the COVID vaccines,” she told me in an email. “Usually it has been either a heavier period or an irregularity in timing. In almost all cases, it has been relatively brief — two to three cycles.”

🤪

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
The government dictates how the hospitals collect and report the statistics.....
Well since most the government officials in my County are republican they are probably underestimating the number of unvaccinated people in the hospital.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Mutation topic is all over the map with some insisting it only gets weaker, and some stronger.
One things for certain is this little fucker spreads easier.

I'll check out the link - thanks.

Basing this off of trending, deaths seem to be going down from previous highs, as does hospitalizations.

I suspect it is the asymptomatic or lightly symptomatic vaccinated/unvaccinated that are spreading it around LOL.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

So what do we know about what is actually going on with menstrual cycles and the vaccine? I asked Michelle Gerber, a midwife and naturopath with a family practice in Los Angeles, what she has been seeing. “I absolutely have a small but not insignificant portion of my female patient population experiencing menstrual changes after receiving the COVID vaccines,” she told me in an email. “Usually it has been either a heavier period or an irregularity in timing. In almost all cases, it has been relatively brief — two to three cycles.”

🤪

My friends wife hasn't had a period in 30+ years and had one after the vaccine shot.

I hate that I even know that.

EmpirE231

Reaction score

time will tell...

CA for example..... cases were high between early December- early February..... deaths started peaking end of december - end of march

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Three postures one can take on the available data on all three efficacies.The least important of the three is cases, behind hospitalization and death.

The data is worth nothing
The data is golden
The data is worth something

I pick something, you and most in this thread pick nothing because you think the whole thing is government conspiracy.

I dislike the government equally, and believe we are always being misled in multiple ways - but dont put covid in the conspiracy bucket with you guys.

I love a good conspiracy, but just dont go that far with this.

How can you say the least important is cases? You need a true (or close as possible) number of cases to even start any kind of study.

I would have to say that the data we have is useless as there is noway of knowing what is true and what has been corrupted.

I believe covid is real, but based on what I have seen, it doesn't seem to be much worse than a really bad flu. As stated on here in another thread, covid seems to track right along with the flu, specially since there have been no cases and no deaths from the flu.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
You guys speak bad data in and out - without actually putting up referenceable data you do believe.

The data is useless - unless its supports your narrative then its not bad data - cant really have it both ways no one can.

Im actually with you guys on Ivermectin, and HCQ, but because of the same data, - the same data sources you guys say mean nothing.

I've never won any popularity contest and I'm not likely to start, but try to take a high road and have a discussion vs insult poeple.

Not much of that in here with the name calling.

Isnt gentlemanly discussion part of what makes forums interesting?

I have not found any data I believe. Everything is based off of the governments data.

I'm not calling anyone names. You and I are having a gentlemanly discussion.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
How can you say the least important is cases? You need a true (or close as possible) number of cases to even start any kind of study.

I would have to say that the data we have is useless as there is noway of knowing what is true and what has been corrupted.

I believe covid is real, but based on what I have seen, it doesn't seem to be much worse than a really bad flu. As stated on here in another thread, covid seems to track right along with the flu, specially since there have been no cases and no deaths from the flu.

"I" didn't say that, John Campbell did.

Reason is cases don't equate to load on the hospital system.

Its important to track, but not as meaningful as the other two.

If you have it but only get cold like symptoms you dont end up in the ICU.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I have not found any data I believe. Everything is based off of the governments data.

I'm not calling anyone names. You and I are having a gentlemanly discussion.

You and I always do, we are most often very aligned so nothing to scrap over.

This topic makes people emotional. Emotions are bad for business.

"I dont have feelings - cause feelings are gay" - Ron Lajoi

just_floatin

Reaction score
...and two got nipped.

You stopped hearing about Ebola and zika because they had vaccines developed for them in record time.

Record time by your clock 🤡
Keep up the deflection and spreading of misinformation 👍
Ebola Outbreak circa 2014. FDA approved Ebola Vaccination December 2019
72B21374-C542-4E7D-B740-18A78D780B58.jpeg

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Record time by your clock
Keep up the deflection and spreading of misinformation 👍
Ebola Outbreak circa 2014. FDA approved Ebola Vaccination December 2019
View attachment 1045060

Introduction came before approval- like every other vaccine. 🤡

..and I didnt quote years or dates - you injected that yourself 🤡🤡🤡

July 2015, preliminary results of a Phase III Ebola trial in Guinea indicated that the vaccine appeared to be "highly efficacious and safe

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Published: 16 December 2017

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Endless jabs and pills = profit

(Not the point of your post)... That doesn't explain why the governments (ALL OF THEM) are pushing/mandating the jabs and boosters.

Anyone care to weigh in on why the governments are all in on this?

Could it be $$$ and power?

Could it be a global plan (the Great Reset)?

Could it be a plan to reduce the world's population?

Could it be governments appreciating the power of Marxist leadership?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
"I" didn't say that, John Campbell did.

Reason is cases don't equate to load on the hospital system.

Its important to track, but not as meaningful as the other two.

If you have it but only get cold like symptoms you dont end up in the ICU.
Actually I believe it does. If you know exactly (give or take a small percent of error) of how many cases you have, then what percent of those are hospitalized. You can then plan on how to deal with it. Also you know what percentage is actually serious and what percent are critical and what is deadly. You can then see what aspects make it more deadly( how obese, allergies, how bad asthma) then you can treat accordingly based on this criteria. As it is who the hell knows for sure. Seems the protocols are just a shot in the dark. They have no true baselines to even think about altering the protocols and no freedom or ambition to.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
View attachment 1045090

View attachment 1045091

Repeat after me...........................SUPER.......................SPREADERS.......................QUARANTINE.....................THYSELVES

I thought the data was meaningless?

Aren't you with the group that says you cant trust case counts because every test is a case?

Lets look at the other three efficacies that you didn't include from the exact same source so we can put a bette respective on both countries.

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 3.53.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 3.53.09 PM.png

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I thought the data was meaningless?

Aren't you with the group that says you cant trust case counts because every test is a case?

Lets look at the other three efficacies that you didn't include from the exact same source so we can put a bette respective on both countries.

View attachment 1045096 View attachment 1045097

I like following Israel, due to the fact that they went first with the vaccines and as you said, they seem more trustworthy.

It does appear the vax helps in the area of hospitalizations and deaths.................before it starts to fade. My problem is by continuing to mass vaccinate, your making a deal with the devil and eventually you have to pay up. Pay now or pay later and with the increased viral loads of the vaccinated, eventually you'll pay big later. You can't beat this virus with mass vaccinations, you boy Campbell admitted it and continued boosters are simply asinine, it will continue to mutate and become stronger.

Quarantine the vaxxed!!!!!!

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I’m on that one!

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Does anyone have the actual CDC link so I can read it?

What Simone highlighted in blue says nothing about death, but the rest of the link might.

The study appears to be a specific age bracket vs " everyone".

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I like following Israel, due to the fact that they went first with the vaccines and as you said, they seem more trustworthy.

It does appear the vax helps in the area of hospitalizations and deaths.................before it starts to fade. My problem is by continuing to mass vaccinate, your making a deal with the devil and eventually you have to pay up. Pay now or pay later and with the increased viral loads of the vaccinated, eventually you'll pay big later. You can't beat this virus with mass vaccinations, you boy Campbell admitted it and continued boosters are simply asinine, it will continue to mutate and become stronger.

Quarantine the vaxxed!!!!!!

luckily for everyone the hopsitlization and death efficacies are putting up a better fight than infection...

We're almost aligned

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1630629428260.png

In a statement released on Wednesday, Reed said that he was uncertain about whether he had the delta variant, and on Thursday, when asked directly if he tested positive for COVID, he said they had never tested him. When asked to clarify, he said that he was tested only upon leaving.

"I obviously I got tested when I was leaving and I tested negative," he said. "So that's always a positive."

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
As of today only 5% of the covid cases in my County's hospitals are vaccinated. 👍

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
As of today only 5% of the covid cases in my County's hospitals are vaccinated. 👍

Creeping on up.. wasn’t it 2% a week ago? 😂

“Fully vaccinated Covid patients in hospital in GRADS’ county up 250% in a week” - CNN

I’m sure you’ll keep updating us as the numbers increase.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
What if you found out that the CDC has issued a bulletin to hospitals and doctors telling them they can expect an increase in POLIO cases especially in young children?!

A couple questions:
* How do they know that?
* Why would POLIO cases in young children go up - oh wait, young children have recently been pressed to get the vaccine.

Are you still wondering why I started this thread with the title:
How long before people realize the government(s) are killing us with the vaccine?