WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How many Baker tunnels out there???

LuvToBoat

Reaction score
Trying to add the count?? Not a lot of baker tunnel left ?? :D

LuvToBoat

Reaction score
Yes they were! Have only ran across a couple?? There one up here in the hi-desert been sitting out in the weather for a couple years now. :swear

bildit4u

Reaction score
There were a number of Baker boats sold in So. Utah in the late eighties because there was a dealer there who owned some molds, I have seen five different models that Baker built, the deck style was different on the late tunnel hulls as well as the transom design. As I understand it the 20'2tunnel that LuvToBoat has was the latest design, and also the mold that Shockwave has now, they were fast with ob power, I understand that more were built as jet boats.

Sleek Freak

Reaction score
21' Baker Rampage pickle, tunnel 1200hp - $16000 (Cheyenne, Wy)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-06-13, 5:42PM MDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very sweet jet boat. 2nd owner 1987 super clean. 580 inch Dart block, Brodix heads, hand made intercooler truly a work of art, 1471 little field blower, two 1250 dominators. 13 pounds of boost. Set up for e85. Pump was setup by MPD in California. Everything is top dollar. I mean Everthing. The engine would cost in the high 30's to build. Call Clint at 307-286-9721

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1790352371

Attachments

• Baker.jpg
    Baker.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 955
  • Baker 1.jpg
    Baker 1.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 962
Last edited:

LuvToBoat

Reaction score
There were a number of Baker boats sold in So. Utah in the late eighties because there was a dealer there who owned some molds, I have seen five different models that Baker built, the deck style was different on the late tunnel hulls as well as the transom design. As I understand it the 20'2tunnel that LuvToBoat has was the latest design, and also the mold that Shockwave has now, they were fast with ob power, I understand that more were built as jet boats.

Sent you a PM. Got my post count :D

fmo24

Reaction score
i was just looking at some old pictures at my Moms of my 82 baker tunnel.
thats about the time Stoker and Baker went there seperate ways.
I loved that boat but the old evinrudes left a lot to be desired. should have kept it and put a mercury on it.

D

Deleted Account

Those went to Reber. I used to drive some of them up there. We did all there upholstery at Designer...:thumbsup

http://www.reberinvestment.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete

Reaction score
this is my roomates 82. He was talking about wanting to sell it. We just got done redoing everything.Brand new interior including the wood, bolsa floors, new bilges and hoses, new white auto meter gauges with blue bezels, new steering wheel and prop. the boat is all white, blue and red. ill get a pic up tomorrow

riverracerxxx

Reaction score
'82 20 footer. Merc 225 EFI. Hydraulic jackplate/setback, hydraulic steering.

Attachments

• IMG_0861.jpg
    IMG_0861.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 547
  • IMG_0863.jpg
    IMG_0863.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 517
  • All pics 7-13-07 633.jpg
    All pics 7-13-07 633.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 513
  • All pics 7-13-07 637.jpg
    All pics 7-13-07 637.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 564

Laveytunnel21

Reaction score
Here is one for sale!

1987 Baker RST (Rally Sport Tunnel) closed bow 21 foot with 220hp Mercury Mariner Outboard V-6 with Electronic Fuel Injection and Oil Injection. This is a very fast mod VP style tunnel. New Carpet with only two trips on it. Custom Ski Locker. Interior is getting old but will probably last a couple more seasons. Wood has held up great! Comes with Bimini top and Very Nice custom made Boat Cover for travel or storage. Hydraulic steering, power Trim, and Jack plate. Full gauges including dual EGT. Ski Pole, 2 Stainless steel props, 26p merc chopper works best. Foot Pedal or hand throttle. This is a REAL 70mph boat. 2-16gal side fuel tanks. Lower Unit has Bobs Nose cone for low water pick up. Custom stereo with Kenwood head unit with AUX hook up 2 infinity - 6x9's and 2 - 8 inch subs with separate tweeters. Boat has some small scratches in Gel Coat but nothing major. Competitive Trailer with custom wheels. All new LED Lighting on the trailer. Email for more pics.

Attachments

• Inside from Back.jpg
    Inside from Back.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 426
  • Inside from front.jpg
    Inside from front.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 445
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 434
  • Front Of Boat.jpg
    Front Of Boat.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 463

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I see an old Baker every now and then when we are at the river in Blythe. I will take a picture this weekend if its there.

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Here is one for sale!

1987 Baker RST (Rally Sport Tunnel) closed bow 21 foot with 220hp Mercury Mariner Outboard V-6 with Electronic Fuel Injection and Oil Injection. This is a very fast mod VP style tunnel. New Carpet with only two trips on it. Custom Ski Locker. Interior is getting old but will probably last a couple more seasons. Wood has held up great! Comes with Bimini top and Very Nice custom made Boat Cover for travel or storage. Hydraulic steering, power Trim, and Jack plate. Full gauges including dual EGT. Ski Pole, 2 Stainless steel props, 26p merc chopper works best. Foot Pedal or hand throttle. This is a REAL 70mph boat. 2-16gal side fuel tanks. Lower Unit has Bobs Nose cone for low water pick up. Custom stereo with Kenwood head unit with AUX hook up 2 infinity - 6x9's and 2 - 8 inch subs with separate tweeters. Boat has some small scratches in Gel Coat but nothing major. Competitive Trailer with custom wheels. All new LED Lighting on the trailer. Email for more pics.

Not sure what the deal is with this boat but it has been for sale sale a few times in the last 10 years. my bro has a clean 18' Baker tunnel so I notice them when I see them for sale.

Reaction score
Not sure what the deal is with this boat but it has been for sale sale a few times in the last 10 years. my bro has a clean 18' Baker tunnel so I notice them when I see them for sale.
Yeah I've seen this one. I believe it sold finally September of this year. Mine is a 20' cant wait to get it on the water, fixing a few things up first hoping to have it on the water in march.

Reaction score
Is Designer still doing interiors ? Do you have a contact # for them.
Thanks
are the still doing it? That link does not work. Mine needs to be redone in certain areas...if you guys did mine, I would like it redone. :) contact info?

Baker Boy

Reaction score
Trying to add the count?? Not a lot of baker tunnel left ?? :D
I just picked up a 85 baker tunnel with 200 black max has hydraulic jack plate and I love it !!!! I live in lake Havasu and haven’t seen any out here lots of stv and stokers though

old rigger

Reaction score
My boat has this medal plack on it it...when I try searching it on the internet I cant find any info about it.

Dalton Seckinger

Reaction score

Attachments

• 20210403_071800.jpg
    20210403_071800.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 102