WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How many fad Vitamin/health gimmicks does your wife fall for on fagbook?

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
Love my beautiful wife who is amazing with family, kids, money and keeping me inline buuutttt! How in the fuck does she always fall for these fucking fagbook fad gimmicks. The latest is revitalU and smart coffe. The only thing smart about this is, the smart motherfucker that figured out how to get people to buy into his shit while he's sitting in the Bahamas drinking umbrella drinks. Yes it starts a big fight every time I bring it up like tonight. What's the dumb shit your wives are buying into?

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Love my beautiful wife who is amazing with family, kids, money and keeping me inline buuutttt! How in the fuck does she always fall for these fucking fagbook fad gimmicks. The latest is revitalU and smart coffe. The only thing smart about this is, the smart motherfucker that figured out how to get people to buy into his shit while he's sitting in the Bahamas drinking umbrella drinks. Yes it starts a big fight every time I bring it up like tonight. What's the dumb shit your wives are buying into?

The smart coffee is a real thing, overpriced-likely.

I just started on it, yesterday. The stories are amazing... weight loss, migraine relief, amongst other things.....

I know it makes a difference in my wife’s “reactions to moments “ she is more mellow and doesn’t snap at shit.
She has lost 15 pounds in 3 months which is slow compared to others.

PM me if interested in a sample or more information.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
The smart coffee is a real thing, overpriced-likely.

I just started on it, yesterday. The stories are amazing... weight loss, migraine relief, amongst other things.....

I know it makes a difference in my wife’s “reactions to moments “ she is more mellow and doesn’t snap at shit.
She has lost 15 pounds in 3 months which is slow compared to others.

PM me if interested in a sample or more information.

She's had me on it for a few months. Hasn't done shit! I have put on weight while being on it since the weight loss challenge ended. Don't fool yourself it's all mental. The only thing that really works is self control and dieting. It may be working for your wife but it's all in her head not in some stupid coffe or coffe pill.

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
She's had me on it for a few months. Hasn't done shit! I have put on weight while being on it since the weight loss challenge ended. Don't fool yourself it's all mental. The only thing that really works is self control and dieting. It may be working for your wife but it's all in her head not in some stupid coffe or coffe pill.

Well thanks for sharing, but.... she hasn’t changed a thing in her routine.... so you’re saying she thinks she will lose weight - and she does??

Her normal behavior to situations changes because she thinks it should...

Well, I’ll just ignore your comment, as I see it working... and many others.

But thanks for the feedback

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Here's my theory: Been married for 19 years, together for the better part of 25:eek: If it ain't breaking the bank, and it's something that won't harm her...just smile and nod;)
If it's a fad, it will pass. Not setting her off is better for household blood pressure:)

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty annoying. Facebook is annoying period. The site is full of BS stuff. The wife will try some of the weight loss diets. I don't agree with them. Heck, I don't even exercise; just eat right, and partake in sweets or beer in moderate and I keep my weight steady just fine. Beats every dam snake oil diet she's tried. Some people certainly have problems losing or keep weight down, due to various factors, but bad habits are probably the #1 factor in not losing or keeping weight off.

For the record, I don't think my wife needs any of the diets and never suggest she needs to diet.

I'm not an nutritionist, but I did stay at Holiday Inn Express last night.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Have any of you tried CBD Living Water from Cbdliving.com? It's great for people on the go. It offers a convenient, hydrating way to get your daily CBD with guess-free dosing. Get 10% off by using RDPSUX at checkout! Order now!

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
Have any of you tried CBD Living Water from Cbdliving.com? It's great for people on the go. It offers a convenient, hydrating way to get your daily CBD with guess-free dosing. Get 10% off by using RDPSUX at checkout! Order now!

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

I see what u did there. LoL

Cobalt232

Reaction score
Someone is on their way to getting to the Bahamas and having umbrella drinks...:D
So true. The guy that manages our Pay-Per-Click account also manages an account for diet pills. HUUUUUGE money. They are paying over $75.00 per conversion, but he said the customers only need to order 1 more time then they are in the black. I asked him one time if the stuff works and he flat out said no.

Edit...and yes, my wife buys various similar stuff.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
So true. The guy that manages our Pay-Per-Click account also manages an account for diet pills. HUUUUUGE money. They are paying over $75.00 per conversion, but he said the customers only need to order 1 more time then they are in the black. I asked him one time if the stuff works and he flat out said no.

Edit...and yes, my wife buys various similar stuff.
My wifes sis has probably tried every magic weight loss pill......"tried" being the key word in that sentence:p

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Cosmetics...I have a hazmat sticker on her cabinet because there are so many chemicals in there. Whatever new beauty fad comes out she is on it. That sh!t isn't cheap either.

wayniac

Reaction score

my wife will try anything. as for the smart coffee, tell her it would be cheaper to drink regular coffee and buy L-Theanine pills the main ingredient and buy some good multi vitamins.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Here's my theory: Been married for 19 years, together for the better part of 25:eek: If it ain't breaking the bank, and it's something that won't harm her...just smile and nod;)
If it's a fad, it will pass. Not setting her off is better for household blood pressure:)
You are very wise, grasshopper!! And all you husbands should remember that us wives gotta do the same........ALL THE TIME! :D

ramos45

Reaction score
It's amazing how many people fall for the "take this to lose that" when the nuts and bolts in reality is less consumption would usually suffice.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
My wife does the essential oils thing. No big deal, and everything smells good. If she wants to do it and makes her happy that's fine.
She's gotten some other stuff back in the day and I kind of get pissed off.
She gets on some of the weight loss kicks. Nothing to hardcore. But I laugh at her about that too.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
You are very wise, grasshopper!! And all you husbands should remember that us wives gotta do the same........ALL THE TIME! :D

Yah I get that. The part I don’t like and put my foot down to last night is I tired of having all these different pills and vitamins all the time for me. I told her you can buy what ever shit you want for you but don’t buy me anything else other than a Naturesmade multi vitamin from now on.

rvrrun

Reaction score
What a great idea that is.

Finally a reason to sign up for Facebook, then unleash the DIPA diet on them.

termiteguy

Reaction score
Cosmetics and clothes and shoes $$$$ I wish it was diet pills way less money but thank God she doesn't need them. Its only money I will make more tomorrow!!!