WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How many of you......

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Some good damn jokes there.......but just this once......I'm going to leave it alone :rolleyes:

I understand my joke about PC's naval could well imply that she is over weight. Nothing could be further from the truth. She is in fantastic shape.

The reason I made the little joke is because I had a dream the other day in which PC was squeezing my index finger with her naval. It was erotic as hell. Things were starting to get interesting when we discovered we were inside a frog's intestine. It was warm and moist. As the climate in the frog bowel cooled, I woke up to discover I was laying in a puddle of urine.

Odd.

Photo Chick

Reaction score
Infraction it is!

I'm telling on you.....you think you're god, I dont' deserve your infractions!!
:skull:skull
I understand my joke about PC's naval could well imply that she is over weight. Nothing could be further from the truth. She is in fantastic shape.

The reason I made the little joke is because I had a dream the other day in which PC was squeezing my index finger with her naval. It was erotic as hell. Things were starting to get interesting when we discovered we were inside a frog's intestine. It was warm and moist. As the climate in the frog bowel cooled, I woke up to discover I was laying in a puddle of urine.

Odd.

What did you smoke before you went to bed? A frog's intestines?? Did he plop us into a frog toilet? So....dreaming of me causes one to pee!!:eek:

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score

Odd.
Well it would be safe to say that your entire post was pretty much the farthest thing from my mind

Director...
Reaction score
Tom Brown...AKA....The Urinator....!

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score

Odd.

ok where the hell's the gray water button. :swear