WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How many RDP members does it take to ......

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
How many RDP members does it take to set valve lash?

I don't know, but it was fun watching. :D

Attachments

• IMG_2996.jpg
    IMG_2996.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3006.jpg
    IMG_3006.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3005.jpg
    IMG_3005.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3004.jpg
    IMG_3004.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3003.jpg
    IMG_3003.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3002.jpg
    IMG_3002.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3000.jpg
    IMG_3000.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2999.jpg
    IMG_2999.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2997.jpg
    IMG_2997.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 36

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I recognize Rob and I recognize the young woman from somewhere. I don't recognize the man in the silver shades. Who is he?

Faceaz

Reaction score
Valve lash is old racers secret code word for 'watching-tits'......................:D

Say hi to Rob for me dubya.

My pops code word was "fighting crime and or evil", which usually meant he was going to Sundance for the Wet T-Shirt Contest :D. The other way he fought crime and evil was to have me idle the boat next to the beaches.

You guys out there this weekend? Have to go fix the fucking garage door again in the morning.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
My pops code word was "fighting crime and or evil", which usually meant he was going to Sundance for the Wet T-Shirt Contest :D. The other way he fought crime and evil was to have me idle the boat next to the beaches.

You guys out there this weekend? Have to go fix the fucking garage door again in the morning.

I'm doing the social butterfly weekend. Katherine's Landing Lake Mohave last night and tonight. Kingman tomorrow (taking Pops to lunch) then Havasu for the Looser Lounge dealio tomorrow night. Nape on Hammers couch tomorrow night then home Monday.

TAF

Reaction score
Rob?

"I'm back in the saddle again"

Yes TAF himself:thumbsup

Can't wait for the World Finals to see you and Jen

Valve lash is old racers secret code word for 'watching-tits'......................:D

Say hi to Rob for me dubya.
No I'll say Hi myself in person.......havin an awesome time hang'n at da river w/ Wheeler and the boat is still running 2 days later due to some awesome help.

I recognize Rob and I recognize the young woman from somewhere. I don't recognize the man in the silver shades. Who is he?
Tom, you might remember her from the Tom Papp Memorial a couple yrs ago. She is the Hottest K-boat crew chief i know! and is g-friend of K-034 Chris hope to see them again tomorrow. Dude, should have told me you were gunna be here i'd a shown up when you visited to save your pastie Canadian white ass, eh? :D

Here are a couple more pix of the K-034 crew. :thumbsup

Attachments

• IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0200.jpg
    IMG_0200.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 31

TAF

Reaction score
What up Rob!

Boats for sale so my 16 yr old son can go circle dirt, not circle jerk racing. Parker is awesome while listening to Santana Abraxas at sunrise & sunset.....its the next best thing to not smok'n weed. The Doors also are awesome listen to while here.....Brings back memories of a lost childhood

Reactions: TBI

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Boats for sale so my 16 yr old son can go circle dirt, not circle jerk racing. Parker is awesome while listening to Santana Abraxas at sunrise & sunset.....its the next best thing to not smok'n weed. The Doors also are awesome listen to while here.....Brings back memories of a lost childhood

Too bad you aren't out this direction, I build engines for a couple of dirt track cars. You might need some more boats to sell, sheet metal gets a little pricey.

TAF

Reaction score
Too bad you aren't out this direction, I build engines for a couple of dirt track cars. You might need some more boats to sell, sheet metal gets a little pricey.

Nothing happens dirt track racing until the boat sells. The kid needs to get a job too. Was an awesome weekend here in Parker and congrats on your win again in Wheatland. BTW, I met Andrew.