:D

20180518_201626.jpg

welldigger00

Reaction score
Monday- wine
Tuesday- wine
Wednesday- wine
Thursday- Wine or beer or both

Friday through Sunday- after exercising(hike, ride, jog) the rest of the day to my liking. If I’m with my in laws or my own parents we’re drinking. My wife and I love to drink, no shame. I don’t mind an herbal buzz either. Life’s too short to always be sober, unless you can’t handle it and are showing up to work intoxicated, I don’t see a problem with a little buzz everyday. Cheers

Edit: no soda, no sugary crap, only water, coffee, milk, and alcohol

Ditto.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score
Are you asking if I want to be? Oh can I please, please, please?...I've always wanted to be part of the cool crowd!:rolleyes:
I dont know , you would have to ask the cool crowd.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Ughhh, sorry. Hopefully you hit up the airport bar beforehand.

"Would you like an extra shot for an additional $2?"

"Yes please
Hell no I had to run 80 gates to make my next flight :( and now just setting burning fuel on the tar mat fuckers :(

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well answerer both questions?

Well I have had one beer in the last three days and that was only because the restaurant didn’t have iced tea.

However when I’m home it would be pretty rare that I don’t have three beers in an hour after five o’clock. Lol

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Threads like this make me appreciate being an "adult"

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Every other day,, sometimes two,, and no more hard stuff.
Just CL's or Bud Select.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I don't drink nearly as much or as often as I used to and that shows through every time I do decide to drink. I have become quote the lightweight and have lately even considered just dropping it all together.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I don't drink nearly as much or as often as I used to and that shows through every time I do decide to drink. I have become quote the lightweight and have lately even considered just dropping it all together.
Wow. Billdo not getting hammered and sticking his wet finger in my ear , 1k times

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
2 beers at lunch today, and it's 4 minutes till 5...

Hmmmmmmm... what to do....

BONER

Reaction score
Monday- wine
Tuesday- wine
Wednesday- wine
Thursday- Wine or beer or both

Friday through Sunday- after exercising(hike, ride, jog) the rest of the day to my liking. If I’m with my in laws or my own parents we’re drinking. My wife and I love to drink, no shame. I don’t mind an herbal buzz either. Life’s too short to always be sober, unless you can’t handle it and are showing up to work intoxicated, I don’t see a problem with a little buzz everyday. Cheers

Edit: no soda, no sugary crap, only water, coffee, milk, and alcohol

Same here. I'm a very hyper, high paced, kind of anxious person. Almost socially unacceptable. Smoking a big Jammer after work and having a couple beers to change the buzz is right up my alley.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
not at all since last September......this coming September will be 1 year sober for me. I miss the taste of a good beer, but I don't miss what alcohol did to me or how it made me feel.

Did to you?