WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How should I spend my $1000 winnings?

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Any monies won from lefties should automatically go to your local youth victims programs.
I dont mean this as a slight against Gmac, but rather strictly to try to offset the promotion of those who abuse children such as the Bidens and the rest of the sprawling pedophile organization.

Is it cool if I pull $20 to buy and mail scratch and sniff stickers to the DNC headquarters, c/o Mr. Biden (note attached will read “does not contain Cocain”..so they’ll deliver it to the right MR. Biden)

yz450mm

Reaction score
Is it cool if I pull $20 to buy and mail scratch and sniff stickers to the DNC headquarters, c/o Mr. Biden (note attached will read “does not contain Cocain”..so they’ll deliver it to the right MR. Biden)
Sleepy Joe would only open it and smell it if it pertains to an 8 year old girl's smell.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Wow, how late did you girls stay up titillating each other? Here’s a screen shot from that link sufficient to make the point that they are extreme right wingers trying to start a race war. As was Dylan Roof when he went into a black church and started shooting. As are the Members of the Boogaloo Bois and many others at the fringes of your movement. Numerous members here like Regor, SBMech, BoatDoc, Yuma all openly embrace the idea of civil war and profess eagerness for things to kick off. LBHSBZ mocked the idea that any right wingers are trying to start a race war. Well Trumps FBI and DOJ disagree.

65F51465-A9A7-48DD-B9A2-1247CFAA72A5.png

you ma'am, are higher than giraffe pussy if you truly believe that anyone on the "right" is trying to stir up a race war.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Wow, how late did you girls stay up titillating each other? Here’s a screen shot from that link sufficient to make the point that they are extreme right wingers trying to start a race war. As was Dylan Roof when he went into a black church and started shooting. As are the Members of the Boogaloo Bois and many others at the fringes of your movement. Numerous members here like Regor, SBMech, BoatDoc, Yuma all openly embrace the idea of civil war and profess eagerness for things to kick off. LBHSBZ mocked the idea that any right wingers are trying to start a race war. Well Trumps FBI and DOJ disagree.

View attachment 946886

It’s probably just their white priviledge.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

View attachment 946886

What's next Grandpa Marxist, you gonna post the story about Charles Manson and "Helter Skelter" and blame some more crazy white men for wanting to start race wars?

There's a long list of white criminals with bad intentions. Just make sure you include the thousands in US History who were Democratic politicians and the horrible things they did. Oh, no, you wouldn't do that because you're a shill for the Democratic Marxist party and you're only here to shit in every thread and waste our time with your insane ramblings.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

View attachment 946886
GMAC,
This occurred in 2015...
There is SCUM everywhere....

What they tried to do is no different than BLM preaching diversity.... two wrongs do not make a right....

PS, prejudice comes in all colors, white, Black, Brown, and all religions...

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
GMAC,
This occurred in 2015...
There is SCUM everywhere....

What they tried to do is no different than BLM preaching diversity.... two wrongs do not make a right....

PS, prejudice comes in all colors, white, Black, Brown, and all religions...
I am specifically refuting LBHSBZ who claimed there are no right wingers trying to start a race war. That is clearly wrong and there are dozens of examples of plots the FBI has disrupted as well as others where these whackos succeeded in killing a bunch of innocents before being arrested or killed. Groups like the Boogaloo Bois are dedicated to starting a race war. Well, that and supporting Trump...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I am specifically refuting LBHSBZ who claimed there are no right wingers trying to start a race war. That is clearly wrong and there are dozens of examples of plots the FBI has disrupted as well as others where these whackos succeeded in killing a bunch of innocents before being arrested or killed. Groups like the Boogaloo Bois are dedicated to starting a race war. Well, that and supporting Trump...
GMAC, evilness walks amongst us...

At least they are supporting the correct candidate...LOL... maybe they are against pedophile...

PS, some history stats states that Hilter was kind to dogs and animals... while gassing/killing people in the concentration camps.

Last edited:

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
If he could only buy what he was capable of , he would end up with a .22 s, single shot. And have to be under guidance..

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Granny must have second thoughts about his going transgender, of course he never did have a dick , there's always that----

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Hey @yz450mm, you gonna help your buddy lbhsbz out when he finally admits he lost and owes me two grand?

yz450mm

Reaction score
Hey @yz450mm, you gonna help your buddy lbhsbz out when he finally admits he lost and owes me two grand?
My buddy? This website is a conglomerate of mostly like-minded people that enjoy the same recreational activities, neither of which describes you to any extent. Many of us have told you to go away, but you keep coming back. You are literally a common housefly.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
A. Go fuck yoreself
B: go fuck yourself
C: per you, this isn’t over until January...so how do you figure I lost and you won, when it’s only December? Do you wish to change the terms of the bet?

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
A. Go fuck yoreself
B: go fuck yourself
C: per you, this isn’t over until January...so how do figure I lost and you won, when it’s only December? Do you wish to change the terms of the bet?
Electoral College meets tomorrow and Trump said he’d leave if the EC didn’t vote for him. It’s all over dude.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
My buddy? This website is a conglomerate of mostly like-minded people that enjoy the same recreational activities, neither of which describes you to any extent. Many of us have told you to go away, but you keep coming back. You are literally a common housefly.

Happy to let him take the hit for the entire conglomerate of like minded folks then?

yz450mm

Reaction score
Happy to let him take the hit for the entire conglomerate of like minded folks then?
Take what hit? If he had a bet with you, that has nothing to do with me or the other members of the website. Don't try and divert, the fact that the majority here don't want you here still stands. You have flown under the radar by just posting in the dungeon, but now that you're deciding to spread your cancer to other areas you're going to get shot down real quick. Good luck though, Douchebag!

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
That so? How many examples would you like me to provide? Trumps DOJ says right wing extremists are the greatest terror threat facing America. Here’s one for you; Dylan Roof is another that comes to mind.

Imagine thinking the daily beast was a Pulitzer level source 😂
The same daily beast that feeds this stupidity to its room temp iq readers 😂

You’ll get them next time, brainlet 😂

E0C4AA59-21A5-436B-A11D-CEE38632BBE5.jpeg

9C09752E-BC02-43B0-81EA-5EA8D6147B0C.jpeg

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
PS standing in line with 56 other Trump supporters sounds like a sure fire way to catch the Covid. Don’t go dying on me before you pay out! 😜

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
PS standing in line with 56 other Trump supporters sounds like a sure fire way to catch the Covid. Don’t go dying on me before you pay out! 😜

Man you just keep upping the absolute stupidity levels...the bar is set so high now, even Giraffe Pussy is tiny!

Keep pushing your retarded bullshit tiny cunt, karma is a bitch.... 😈

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
I deleted my half page reply...this is like talking to my fucking dog. All he’ll do is stand there with his tongue hanging outta the side of his mouth and then progress to licking his dick.

THAT"S why his school nickname was cum breath....