WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How should I spend my $1000 winnings?

lbhsbz

Reaction score
...from GMAC?. I thought about donating it to the trump campaign...but I think he’s got his game covered. Should I buy ammo? Should I put towards a carbureted “dirty” vehicle to drive around? Should I use it to buy grout to re-erect statues that have been taken down? Should I buy buckets for liberal tears?

Thoughts and ideas are welcome.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
...from GMAC?. I thought about donating it to the trump campaign...but I think he’s got his game covered. Should I buy ammo? Should I put towards a carbureted “dirty” vehicle to drive around? Should I use it to buy grout to re-erect statues that have been taken down? Should I buy buckets for liberal tears?

Quoted for 1/20/21...lol 😂

wzuber

Reaction score

initially, I thought hookers and blow?? but that was just a smartassed attempt of humor.
If you can Identify what would be the most offensive thing to the marxist rat dung that could be fun to flaunt it all over it.
but really..what ever you damn well choose will be perfect. you earned it.
I look forward to seeing what you choose.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I vote for Ammo, trip out with the family somewhere fun, share the winning!

Backlash

Reaction score
A new gun....but it has to be big, black and scary! Something that Grads would surely choke on! 😁

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Use it the best way to have an impact and burn Grandapa Marxist at the same time: Donate some to Sidney Powell, the Republicans running in Georgia and Trump. He always needs money especially compared to the Lefties who get hundreds of millions from the libtard billionaires.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Any monies won from lefties should automatically go to your local youth victims programs.
I dont mean this as a slight against Gmac, but rather strictly to try to offset the promotion of those who abuse children such as the Bidens and the rest of the sprawling pedophile organization.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
No. I would feel bad taking $$$$ from inmates XMAS presents fund for family. 😄
Funny you say that. I was feeling the same way and told RMarion I’d probably direct him to return most of LBHSBZ’s money after I won. Starting to feel like maybe I’ll start shopping for an AR-10 instead.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

Donate it to a near by psych ward. There are going to be a lot of people out there that need the help with their TDS once Trump wins. 👍

4Waters

Reaction score

I'd hold on to it until Biden or Hillary dies and then spend it on a trip to piss on their graves, get pics so you can post them.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I'd hold on to it until Biden or Hillary dies and then spend it on a trip to piss on their graves, get pics so you can post them.
Dick and pissing pics not allowed on RDP. My post of the Russian whores giving Trump a golden shower performance were flagged.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Ah, fuck it. What do I have to lose?

2AB68DF9-BD60-458D-80C3-86D9F55B5E91.gif

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Funny you say that. I was feeling the same way and told RMarion I’d probably direct him to return most of LBHSBZ’s money after I won. Starting to feel like maybe I’ll start shopping for an AR-10 instead.
Good...AR10s are 4 ARs safer than an AR14....and you won't be able to afford 14 ARs after you lose.

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
Dick and pissing pics not allowed on RDP. My post of the Russian whores giving Trump a golden shower performance were flagged.
Oh I'm sure RD would allow a pic of someone pissing on one of those graves

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’ve also got an AR-7 to be extra safe and prepared.

I had a cool as fuck AR7 in Alaska.
Tricked it all out, select fire, modified sear and open bolt action. Machined all kinds of cool shit for it.

But I had to destroy it. It would “stick” in full auto until it jammed or ran out with the 50 round Mag.

First time it did it was a real eye opener.

Pro tip...never make a blowback action into full auto...

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
you ma'am, are higher than giraffe pussy if you truly believe that anyone on the "right" is trying to stir up a race war.
That so? How many examples would you like me to provide? Trumps DOJ says right wing extremists are the greatest terror threat facing America. Here’s one for you; Dylan Roof is another that comes to mind.

yz450mm

Reaction score
That so? How many examples would you like me to provide? Trumps DOJ says right wing extremists are the greatest terror threat facing America. Here’s one for you; Dylan Roof is another that comes to mind.

Your link doesn't work, I tried on a Cellular Connection and Wi-Fi, it won't load. I would love for you to provide as many examples as you possibly can, Ready Set Go.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I'd pick that shit apart but I can't because you posted a dead link.

dumbass.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Your link doesn't work, I tried on a Cellular Connection and Wi-Fi, it won't load. I would love for you to provide as many examples as you possibly can, Ready Set Go.

Google Robert Doyle/Ronald Chaney and Dylan Roof. Then Google “white supremacist race war” and enjoy links to your hearts content.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Google Robert Doyle/Ronald Chaney and Dylan Roof. Then Google “white supremacist race war” and enjoy links to your hearts content.
No, douchebag, you don't get to give orders around here. Maybe in some kind of previous life you were allowed to tell people what to do, but fortunately that doesn't apply here. If you're going to offer to provide examples, then provide the examples.

Why did you provide a link in your previous post that didn't work for multiple members?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
W
No, douchebag, you don't get to give orders around here. Maybe in some kind of previous life you were allowed to tell people what to do, but fortunately that doesn't apply here. If you're going to offer to provide examples, then provide the examples.

Why did you provide a link in your previous post that didn't work for multiple members?

Works fine for me. Maybe you’re dumb?

yz450mm

Reaction score
W
Yeah for sure, I'm the one that programmed my phone, the app, and the website. Fucking liar, two members have said it doesn't work and you claim it does. Fraud
Screenshot_20201129-000135_Chrome.jpg

yz450mm

Reaction score
W
Also, it's pretty funny that you accuse me of being dumb. Every single time you try and quote somebody's response, you fuck it up. Whether you start your sentence above the quote, then continue it below, or quote somebody twice, it's always something. And then there are the times that you quote yourself, which is even better.

Dumbass.

lbhsbz

Reaction score

I deleted my half page reply...this is like talking to my fucking dog. All he’ll do is stand there with his tongue hanging outta the side of his mouth and then progress to licking his dick.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Here’s a bonus. One of many stories about various members of the Boogaloo Bois who’s whole thing is starting a race war.

"The two identified as members of the loosely organized Boogaloo Bois group and a subgroup called “Boojahideen,” which aims to cause a second civil war in order to overthrow the U.S. government, prosecutors said.

Both also expressed the desire to target politicians and members of the media, destroy government monuments and raid the headquarters of a white supremacist organization in North Carolina, according to prosecutors."

So you're talking about two guys, which are against the government in general, some Monuments, and want to raid the headquarters of the white supremacist organization.

What exactly are you trying to say with your post?

lbhsbz

Reaction score
"The two identified as members of the loosely organized Boogaloo Bois group and a subgroup called “Boojahideen,” which aims to cause a second civil war in order to overthrow the U.S. government, prosecutors said.

Both also expressed the desire to target politicians and members of the media, destroy government monuments and raid the headquarters of a white supremacist organization in North Carolina, according to prosecutors."

So you're talking about two guys, which are against the government in general, some Monuments, and want to raid the headquarters of the white supremacist organization.

What exactly are you trying to say with your post?

He has no idea...like my dog...he’s busy licking his dick

yz450mm

Reaction score
He has no idea...like my dog...he’s busy licking his dick
Yeah, and I'm tired of his toxic bullshit. He gets away with it because it's in the P&G, but it's really fucking irritating.

He's like a super-sized house fly to all of us, after a while you get really pissed and grab a towel and make it your mission to swat that fucker.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Yeah, and I'm tired of his toxic bullshit. He gets away with it because it's in the P&G, but it's really fucking irritating.

He's like a super-sized house fly to all of us, after a while you get really pissed and grab a towel and make it your mission to swat that fucker.

I did...and it worked for a bit.

Now I’m gonna take his money and he’ll get banned again so while he can watch me gloat, he won’t be able to post any more.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Says dum dum.

I’m still trying to decide what to do with your money.
ASA, Friends of Pismo, AMA, call The Barstow BLM field office and see if you could directly donate money to a worthwhile cause

lbhsbz

Reaction score
ASA, Friends of Pismo, AMA, call The Barstow BLM field office and see if you could directly donate money to a worthwhile cause

I need to do more research...not sure that would piss him off enough. I was thinking use it to bribe homeless tweakers to set up camp and shit on his lawn for a month.

yz450mm

Reaction score
I did...and it worked for a bit.

Now I’m gonna take his money and he’ll get banned again so while he can watch me gloat, he won’t be able to post any more.
It's pretty weird that he is super obsessed with betting. He comes onto a boating and lifestyle website, and tries to push online betting on everybody that he doesn't agree with.

HST4ME

Reaction score
Pretty sure I would buy an ar 14

lbhsbz

Reaction score
It's pretty weird that he is super obsessed with betting. He comes onto a boating and lifestyle website, and tries to push online betting on everybody that he doesn't agree with.

I offered to double my bet...but he’s too pussy to take it.

yz450mm

Reaction score
I need to do more research...not sure that would piss him off enough. I was thinking use it to bribe homeless tweakers to set up camp and shit on his lawn for a month.
If you end up collecting on that 1000 bucks, it would be better spent helping our cause than trying to further irritate somebody that is obviously pissed off for life. I don't know who pissed in that guy's Wheaties, but he is obviously a very unhappy person.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
If you end up collecting on that 1000 bucks, it would be better spent helping our cause than trying to further irritate somebody that is obviously pissed off for life. I don't know who pissed in that guy's Wheaties, but he is obviously a very unhappy person.

When, not “if”

I quit gambling 10 years ago

yz450mm

Reaction score
When, not “if”

I quit gambling 10 years ago
I used to love playing blackjack in Vegas, sadly I think the whole dynamic has changed.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I made a lot of money playing video poker at the breeze bar at TI back when Frank was the bartender.

yz450mm

Reaction score
I made a lot of money playing video poker at the breeze bar at TI back when Frank was the bartender.
My buddy and I would stay at the Luxor or the Hard Rock, and I would find a $25 table with nobody else at it and sit down and go speed rounds with the dealer.

Most of the time I would know when to walk away, a couple of times I didn't and lost all my winnings.