regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1652633125166.png

That stupid!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

Ultra...Good

Reaction score
I prefer a higher level of accountability with what they are doing with the taxes they are already collecting. Lets start there.

Biden should just stick to ice cream and not being able to keep his hands off little girls. Seems that is all he knows anything about.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I prefer a higher level of accountability with what they are doing with the taxes they are already collecting. Lets start there.

Biden should just stick to ice cream and not being able to keep his hands off little girls. Seems that is all he knows anything about.
Well, biden might like ice cream, but needs help in the "keep his hands off little girls" department, and i'll add it's not just little girls that need to be very warry around that pedo.

530RL

Reaction score
View attachment 1116244
And that brilliant Econ expert, 529.5 still says the President has nothing to do with oil prices…

He’s too smart by half.
There are currently 9,173 approved and available permits to drill on federal and Indian land that the oil and gas industry are choosing not to use, but are instead enjoying record profits.

You may just be smarter than I am and the brightest businessman ever exceeding any meager skills I may possess, but my dog does fly private. 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: JBS

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
There are currently 9,173 approved and available permits to drill on federal and Indian land that the oil and gas industry are choosing not to use, but are instead enjoying record profits.

You may just be smarter than I am and the brightest businessman ever exceeding any meager skills I may possess, but my dog does fly private. 🤔🤔

With 10k what happens? With 12k what happens? Ya, drill baby drill.

When it gets harder supply shrinks, optimism falls and prices rise.

I’m not smart, but I’m also not an economic fool.

You on the other hand try to pretend you are smart.

Grab your pretzel logic and play til your heart is content.

530RL

Reaction score
With 10k what happens? With 12k what happens? Ya, drill baby drill.

When it gets harder supply shrinks, optimism falls and prices rise.

I’m not smart, but I’m also not an economic fool.

You on the other hand try to pretend you are smart.

Grab your pretzel logic and play til your heart is content.
Probably why you deliver better economic results for your family than I do.

Good for you. 👍👍

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Why would they risk investing in a new drill site? The vegetable in charge will only cancel those as soon as the start to drill

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Psaki has made the claim about “unused” federal leases before. It has become a line the White House pivots to when pressed to explainwhy it isn’t doing more to support American oil and gas production – with soaring demand putting upward pressure on prices and with much of Europe at the mercy of its top energy provider, Russia. Key facts about federal leases:

• The law already requires companies to either produce oil and/or gas on leases or return the leases to the government – the so-called “use it or lose it” provision – generally in the first 10 years.
  • When a company acquires a lease, it makes a significant financial investment at the beginning of the lease in the form of a non-refundable bonus bid and pays additional rent until and unless it begins producing.
  • For federal onshore, the Mineral Leasing Act prevents any one company from locking up unproductive excessive federal acreage.
  • Developing a lease takes years and substantial effort to determine whether the underlying geology holds commercial quantities of oil and/or gas. The lengthy process to develop them from a lease often is extended by administrative and legal challenges at every step along the way.
The argument about “unused” leases is a red herring, a smokescreen for energy policies that have had a hamstringing effect on the world’s leading producer of natural gas and oil. It suggests American producers have been motivated by a desire to manipulate the market during the current crisis in Europe. This is false. American oil and gas producers are able and willing to do their part to support American energy leadership, including providing energy that can help allies abroad.

Ultimately, energy policies affect the energy investment climate. Specifically, they impact the ability of producers – typically accountable to shareholders – to take the risks involved in spending billions of dollars to find and develop oil and gas. Mischaracterizing the way federal leases work does not help foster new investment and risk-taking.

Good job Psaki. 😆

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Psaki has made the claim about “unused” federal leases before. It has become a line the White House pivots to when pressed to explainwhy it isn’t doing more to support American oil and gas production – with soaring demand putting upward pressure on prices and with much of Europe at the mercy of its top energy provider, Russia. Key facts about federal leases:

• The law already requires companies to either produce oil and/or gas on leases or return the leases to the government – the so-called “use it or lose it” provision – generally in the first 10 years.
  • When a company acquires a lease, it makes a significant financial investment at the beginning of the lease in the form of a non-refundable bonus bid and pays additional rent until and unless it begins producing.
  • For federal onshore, the Mineral Leasing Act prevents any one company from locking up unproductive excessive federal acreage.
  • Developing a lease takes years and substantial effort to determine whether the underlying geology holds commercial quantities of oil and/or gas. The lengthy process to develop them from a lease often is extended by administrative and legal challenges at every step along the way.
The argument about “unused” leases is a red herring, a smokescreen for energy policies that have had a hamstringing effect on the world’s leading producer of natural gas and oil. It suggests American producers have been motivated by a desire to manipulate the market during the current crisis in Europe. This is false. American oil and gas producers are able and willing to do their part to support American energy leadership, including providing energy that can help allies abroad.

Ultimately, energy policies affect the energy investment climate. Specifically, they impact the ability of producers – typically accountable to shareholders – to take the risks involved in spending billions of dollars to find and develop oil and gas. Mischaracterizing the way federal leases work does not help foster new investment and risk-taking.

Good job Psaki. 😆

Also all leases have certain nuances for the lease holding proccess.
Meaning the lease holder must do this or that within the allotted time. They can’t sit on them forever as they Oracle tries to infer.
All oil and gas companies buy and hold leases with strategic intent. That’s why lease development schedules and minimums are written in.
When we go do a “one off” obligatory well on a lease we call it a “lease holder” well.
Different lease have different levels of development required to continue to hold that lease just as you point out.
It’s nothing new, and is no recent conspiracy to inflate margins on the backs of consumers.

Frankly, if they didn’t do these things to maximize strategic development guys like the Oracle would fire their CFO’s.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Also all leases have certain nuances for the lease holding proccess.
Meaning the lease holder must do this or that within the allotted time. They can’t sit on them forever as they Oracle tries to infer.
All oil and gas companies buy and hold leases with strategic intent. That’s why lease development schedules and minimums are written in.
When we go do a “one off” obligatory well on a lease we call it a “lease holder” well.
Different lease have different levels of development required to continue to hold that lease just as you point out.
It’s nothing new, and is no recent conspiracy to inflate margins on the backs of consumers.

Frankly, if they didn’t do these things to maximize strategic development guys like the Oracle would fire their CFO’s.

He’s always running cover for big corrupt government, while claiming he’s against it.

Wedgy

Reaction score

Open mouth, insert foot. Bend over, insert head up ass. Quit eating the peanuts out of Psaki's shit. Dude. Alex Jones, Brain Force Ultra. Get some...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Don’t forget, when leases are pulled or not granted, the Feds and the affected State do not receive any production royalties.
They are literally cutting off their own revenue source.
That’s another big reason that lease’s have time limits on the lease holder to produce the lease.

Anyone watch “Gold Rush” on TV?
The claim owners who lease out their claims at 10%-20% royalty want their payment. They aren’t going to lease their claims to anyone who can’t or won’t produce and produce fast.
Same kind of deal. Most leases in Alaska have pretty tight time frames, at least when I worked there.
BP or Conoco would usually have to at least core and log and set casing on one to two wells on an exploratory lease within like 3 years on the ones I was a part of. These were all “tight hole” operations, meaning you signed a non disclosure agreement and everything was top secret because other companies might want to buy that lease from them or whatever. They’d go so far as to stage casing on location, then ship it back off location to send mixed messages to any Ariel surveillance going on. Lol.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Good job Psaki. 😆
529.5 eats Red Herring daily. Its part of his plate of pretzels. He also ties his Buster Brown oxfords in knots.

He's a blight one.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Don’t forget, when leases are pulled or not granted, the Feds and the affected State do not receive any production royalties.
They are literally cutting off their own revenue source.
That’s another big reason that lease’s have time limits on the lease holder to produce the lease.

Anyone watch “Gold Rush” on TV?
The claim owners who lease out their claims at 10%-20% royalty want their payment. They aren’t going to lease their claims to anyone who can’t or won’t produce and produce fast.
Same kind of deal. Most leases in Alaska have pretty tight time frames, at least when I worked there.
BP or Conoco would usually have to at least core and log and set casing on one to two wells on an exploratory lease within like 3 years on the ones I was a part of. These were all “tight hole” operations, meaning you signed a non disclosure agreement and everything was top secret because other companies might want to buy that lease from them or whatever. They’d go so far as to stage casing on location, then ship it back off location to send mixed messages to any Ariel surveillance going on. Lol.
Always amazes me when the Oracle pipes in about drilling. The only thing he's probably ever drilled is a beer.

Notice, I dont ever bring up shit that he's great at, which clearly he knows how to make coin.

Wedgy

Reaction score

Your dog may fly private, but he still eats his own shit. The apple not falling too far from the tree, full of it.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

"During a recent broadcast, I said that once Elon Musk takes control of Twitter, "Twitter will be flooded with hate, and a lot of it will come from people on the Left who want to show how hate-filled it is. It's like their race-hoax industry. If you see a noose on a college dorm of a black student, the odds are overwhelming that the noose was put there by a black student. If you see the N-word on a dormitory building, the odds are overwhelming that a black student actually did that. We're filled with race hoaxes."

One of the better-known self-proclaimed fact-checkers, PolitiFact, declared my claim "false."

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
Why would they risk investing in a new drill site? The vegetable in charge will only cancel those as soon as the start to drill
This, totally unfriendly to the oil industry, no way they can trust this administration.