WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How stupid can you be?

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
That has been my point for years. I don't give two shits about who smokes what. But when the dimwhits exhale it affects everyone around them... but hey, it is the wonder drug so maybe it's a good thing right?

You may be the only person who hates weed as much as me. The smell is offensive IMO. My wife loves it, but quit before we decided to try for a child. I have to be liquored up to be tolerant of the smell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
The temp of the spark plasma itself is very, very hot. like into the thousands of degrees.

To be exited enough to emit light in that color range you are talking 5000+ Kelvin (above white). that is close to 10k degrees Fahrenheit.
Ya all this got me thinking and checking the temp in a spark, even static sparks. Guess all you need is a molecule to give up an ion. Interesting process.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You may be the only person who hates weed as much as me. The smell is offensive IMO. My wife loves it, but quit before we decided to try for a child. I have to be liquored up to be tolerant of the smell.

Not only do I not like the smell, I do not like what it represents to me. It takes me right back to dealing with asshole gangsters in the hood. Every idiot reeked of weed and Black and Tans cigs. Which ironically, I will take 24/7 over screaming liberal trash 😂

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Not only do I not like the smell, I do not like what it represents to me. It takes me right back to dealing with asshole gangsters in the hood. Every idiot reeked of weed and Black and Tans cigs. Which ironically, I will take 24/7 over screaming liberal trash [emoji23]

It’s more than the drug, it’s the culture I despise.