WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How to defeat Trumps wall in 27 seconds

500bbc

Reaction score
Dont you mean a fresh virgin rump you fucking pervert?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
President Trump
  • Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Grandpa, you posted about this same topic a few weeks ago, I'm sure you remember. The last time you posted, there was a pic of a heavy Hispanic female attempting to get her leg over the wall, I think she was an illegal.

I'm guessing, the President is going to continue to push for the building of a wall & most likely will get elected to a second term. I'm suggesting putting an electric charge on the wall, using solar power.....maybe we can utilize some of that fancy Tesla engineering.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
It's so elementary, it should never even need to be discussed.....if one wants to come to America, do it legally or......stay the fuck out. If one gets hurt attempting to climb a wall, digging a tunnel, crossing the desert, swimming the river....that's not my issue. For all the complainers, move to Mexico or send your money to the Mexican government & sponsor as many as you want.

RodnJen

Reaction score
It's so elementary, it should never even need to be discussed.....if one wants to come to America, do it legally or......stay the fuck out. If one gets hurt attempting to climb a wall, digging a tunnel, crossing the desert, swimming the river....that's not my issue. For all the complainers, move to Mexico or send your money to the Mexican government & sponsor as many as you want.

Great. What about the Canadians, the Vietnamese, the Chinese, the Russians occupying space in Trump real estate, what’s your plan? The Republicans and Democrats are equally responsible for lack of enforcement or resolution.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Or they could just move to CA.

HotRod82

Reaction score
lol. skilled climber. What percentage of the population can pull up their body weight like that? maybe 2% ??

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Grandpa, you posted about this same topic a few weeks ago, I'm sure you remember. The last time you posted, there was a pic of a heavy Hispanic female attempting to get her leg over the wall, I think she was an illegal.

I'm guessing, the President is going to continue to push for the building of a wall & most likely will get elected to a second term. I'm suggesting putting an electric charge on the wall, using solar power.....maybe we can utilize some of that fancy Tesla engineering.
Yes I posted when the climber who built this invited other climbers to come competitively climb the wall. Now that they’ve had their competition it looks even easier than I suspected. Other video shows an 8 year old girl climbing it.

If you’re willing to cross 100 miles of desert in July to get in, an 18’ wall ain’t gonna turn you back.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
lol. skilled climber. What percentage of the population can pull up their body weight like that? maybe 2% ??
Those that can’t can drive up with an extension ladder.

Universal Elements

Reaction score

I’d love to see this skilled climber climb the real Wall in 110+ degree heat. Notice the real deal is twice as tall. Also, he would fry his balls going over the top and fall to the ground on the other side. Did you boys film that crap in your back yard.

EDA639BC-3EC3-4155-AE8B-18B81B6CFB25.jpeg
lol By the way, you know there are sensors installed into the wall. Goes down 7 feet too.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
What's better? How to defeat Liberals and make them act like babbling fools......

upload_2019-10-18_8-2-50.png

Pink Floyd

upload_2019-10-18_8-4-12.gif

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I’d love to see this skilled climber climb the real Wall in 110+ degree heat. Notice the real deal is twice as tall. Also, he would fry his balls going over the top and fall to the ground on the other side. Did you boys film that crap in your back yard.

View attachment 808152 lol By the way, you know there are sensors installed into the wall. Goes down 7 feet too.
The height of the wall is variable from the 18’ of the demo wall to 30’ in some areas. As I’ve said before, I’d use a rope and prusiks to ascend it, but it’s not much of an obstacle to anyone who is motivated. And Arizona isn’t 110 in January, hell its usually not that hot after the sun sets. But if they are crossing the Desert in the heat of summer, the wall is the very least of their worries. The wall is only an obstacle to old men who struggle to climb out of their pants twice a year to have sex.

HotRod82

Reaction score
The height of the wall is variable from the 18’ of the demo wall to 30’ in some areas. As I’ve said before, I’d use a rope and prusiks to ascend it, but it’s not much of an obstacle to anyone who is motivated. And Arizona isn’t 110 in January, hell its usually not that hot after the sun sets. But if they are crossing the Desert in the heat of summer, the wall is the very least of their worries. The wall is only an obstacle to old men who struggle to climb out of their pants twice a year to have sex.

The front door of your house is not even an obstacle to someone like me, I can kick it open in less than one second. Yet, for some reason you close and lock it every night and sleep with a completely false sense of security........same logic, no??

wallnutz

Reaction score
The front door of your house is not even an obstacle to someone like me, I can kick it open in less than one second. Yet, for some reason you close and lock it every night and sleep with a completely false sense of security........same logic, no??
No gturdlick has guns that are safe for him but nobody else:rolleyes: that’s how he sleeps at night

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
So, your speaking from experience again? :D
As I said, I’m 100% confident I could get over that wall too. I still make it into a climbing gym once a month and do a little mountaineering. That wall ain’t shit.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
As I said, I’m 100% confident I could get over that wall too. I still make it into a climbing gym once a month and do a little mountaineering. That wall ain’t shit.
No need to climb. A hand held steel saw will cut right thru the wall. :)

portable_hand_held_saw.jpg

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
I don't recall hearing or reading anywhere, that a wall was supposed to be a 100% guaranteed total lockdown type of a solution. But on the other hand you can't say walls are not effective or they wouldn't used elsewhere.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I don't recall hearing or reading anywhere, that a wall was supposed to be a 100% guaranteed total lockdown type of a solution. But on the other hand you can't say walls are not effective or they wouldn't used elsewhere.
Those places walls are used successfully, say prisons, also tend to have armed guards with eyes on every corner. The border will never have that and so the wall will never achieve its goal.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Those places walls are used successfully, say prisons, also tend to have armed guards with eyes on every corner. The border will never have that and so the wall will never achieve its goal.

And what would you say that “goal” is?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I’d say it’s keeping brown people out. Does little to nothing toward the goal of keeping cocaine and heroin out since they largely gone in through ports of entry. Personally I’d take the same money and invest it at ports to keep more of the fucking drugs out.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
See how this looks different than Trump’s wall?
69DF6E11-FFE7-436A-A9EF-DCFBE5F4CA3F.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Accurate info sets the Trolls off. :)

WASHINGTON — The Senate voted Thursday 10/17 to sustain President Donald Trump’s veto of Democratic-sponsored legislation reversing his raid of military base project money to pay for the U.S.-Mexico border wall.
The 53-36 vote was well short of the two-thirds required to overturn the veto.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
The RDP Trolls see these folks and the moral bankrupt nonsense is on the way. :)
image.jpeg
The creators of Troll TDS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’d say it’s keeping brown people out. Does little to nothing toward the goal of keeping cocaine and heroin out since they largely gone in through ports of entry. Personally I’d take the same money and invest it at ports to keep more of the fucking drugs out.

Hmm. sounds like your definition of the actual “Goal” is rather ambiguous, one might even say “shifty”.

Setting aside the racist inference in your reply, I didn’t see the word “illegal” anywhere in your definition of said “Brown” people?

500bbc

Reaction score

View attachment 808152 lol By the way, you know there are sensors installed into the wall. Goes down 7 feet too.
Don't say boys around Grampsturd, you know how excited he gets.

wallnutz

Reaction score
gturdlick doesn’t get it, he is just wants to spread hate the orange man.
He doesn’t get that if the wall slows down 90% of the illegals it takes less border patrol agents to watch it, leaving more agents at the ports of entry catching more of the drugs. He is that fucking stupid.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I will personally pay all expenses for you to make an attempt at the actual wall and wager another $1,000 cash on the other side you won't make it over in 10 minutes. The cash will be sitting there waiting for you on the other side. I'm serious too so put up or STFU

wallnutz

Reaction score

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Won't say it can't be done, but the uprights being filled with rebar and concrete make it a hell of a job. Probably only take a few blades per cut.:D
I think the idea is everybody doesn't have a saw or TORCH, which is what that was.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Well,5pm - tonights "Troll Driveby" will include the popular favorite re-run Tutorial"How to suck a golf ball thru a 5/8" garden hose. Enjoy

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well,5pm - tonights "Troll Driveby" will include the popular favorite re-run Tutorial"How to suck a golf ball thru a 5/8" garden hose. Enjoy

are you nuts??
You can’t say that shit! It’ll bring saucer around like a fly to shit!
Like saying Beetlejuice 3 times!

Jesus, rubber hoses and sucking golf balls might even bring Grads around!