WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How to piss off Liberals boating edition

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
So this year my family decided we were going to do the Newport Beach Boat Parade. We got bummed out when they decided to cancel it but then we heard that most people were going ahead with it anyway so we decided to join! Well our boat made the front cover on the OC Register with an article about the Unofficial boat parade! I read through alot of the comments and wow it is unbelievable how sensitive these snowflakes can be! Mind you my wife is a registered nurse and we know all the risks of covid and how the hospitals are impacted. With everything going on we are just trying to make the best of the holidays just like everyone else and the parade was awesome to be a part of! Anyone else make it out??

RDP.PNG

WYRD

Reaction score
What would winter time be without a little snow

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Good for you guys, and all the ones who participated. 112th annual, it's out lived most, and God willing, continue!

Water Romper

Reaction score
I bet this was a lot of fun. Any more photos of the parade? BTW, the boat in the first post, does it have lights under the hull, near the outboards?

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
We had a slimmed down Boat Parade party last weekend at Huntington Harbour, but the boat count was up to around 75 this year. Also have done a couple of harbour toddles in the Duffy just to look at the lights.

IMG_2321.JPG
IMG_2322.JPG
IMG_2324.JPG

Reaper1

Reaction score
Took my family Friday night. It was a good time. 👍

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
I bet this was a lot of fun. Any more photos of the parade? BTW, the boat in the first post, does it have lights under the hull, near the outboards?
yes it has transom lights