WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How would you have handled this?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
If I’m ever unfortunate enough to be in a similar situation, no one will know because I ain’t posting a video of it, and I ain’t gonna discuss it online, either [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
If I’m ever unfortunate enough to be in a similar situation, no one will know because I ain’t posting a video of it, and I ain’t gonna discuss it online, either [emoji4]

Check his channel, he's had at least 4 different attempted confrontations.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
River Defense Place - “I would have shot them both dead”

Also River Defense Place - “I would never take those single women on my boat for the day, it might expose me to liability.”
Best comment I've read in a while.

Reactions: DWC

hallett21

Reaction score
Grab gun, lock door and call 911. They come through the locked door then engage.

No way I’m gunning anyone down in the garage or risking getting jumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
homeowner is a hot head.

Call 911 and let the professionals handle it, be prepared to defend your life if the criminals decide to escalate it. No way am I initiating a lethal force encounter over some personal property that is insured.

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score
I know there are those who will disagree... I tell the wife ... mag in, round chambered , hammer down , a gun locked away in a "safe place" , with the mag out or a cable thru the action will only be good for a "bludgeon" ...

Never understood a loaded unchambered pistol. Thats all the time the bad guy needs to be deemed the last man standing

hallett21

Reaction score
Would be hilarious if you could get your hands on some flash bangs. Just keep sending one in every 30 seconds 🤣[emoji16]🤣[emoji16]

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Would be hilarious if you could get your hands on some flash bangs. Just keep sending one in every 30 seconds 🤣[emoji16]🤣[emoji16]

not the real thing, but close enough? 😝

1627341029077.png

DLC

Reaction score
My dogs would be barking up a storm! And I would have burned thru a can of wasp spray! It shoots like 25/30 feet ….

Reactions: DWC

River Runnin

Reaction score
911 -- hello! ... your call is important to us, Due to de-funding, please leave your name, number, and a brief summery of what's happening and we'll get back to you and schedule an appointment! -- Have a nice day! 😑

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
First "Canadian" would have been bleeding out on the floor within a millisecond. Second "Canadian " would have run and caught super sonic lead poisoning... Then there would have been a an out of season Glamis trip. The end...

rrrr

Reaction score

We Texans could send that thief to hell with a Glock, and there wouldn't be any legal repercussions.

Not saying I would, but the option is there.

😁

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
We Texans could send that thief to hell with a Glock, and there wouldn't be any legal repercussions.

Not saying I would, but the option is there.

[emoji16]

Civil immunity was a foreign concept to me, before I moved to TX

Wedgy

Reaction score
God Bless Texas. Things here are a wee bit different than in Commiefornia.

Burglary of a Habitat is taken very seriously in Texas. The perpetrater is assumed to be armed and dangerous. Why?

Because Texans at home are known to be well armed in defense of their homes, Burglars in Texas are always thought to be armed in commision of these crimes as this is common knowledge.

In Texas, like Ron says, "Stupid is 4 EVA..."

Tpltrbl303

Reaction score
I know there are those who will disagree... I tell the wife ... mag in, round chambered , hammer down , a gun locked away in a "safe place" , with the mag out or a cable thru the action will only be good for a "bludgeon" ...

The Walther on Rosario is in ready position. I don’t trust the people in the Salinas River

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk