Howard 255 VTX video and full review

MV Mike

Reaction score
Looks like many years of Happiness.
Enjoy every moment.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Loved the video! They are definitely a bad ass little boat! What power?

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Loved the video!
One exception, you need to override the music with the "exhaust note" somewhere in that video!!!!!
JMO

I assume the on water stuff was "upper river" not knowing much about the havasu area?
somewhat surprised everyone isn't pedal to the metal running through there.
There are a couple larger lakes where we go that have nice canyon sections but you never get to just cruise through and enjoy because Larry leadfoot is always either trying to go around or coming the other way.

Enjoy!

MeCasa16

Reaction score
Loved the video!
One exception, you need to override the music with the "exhaust note" somewhere in that video!!!!!
JMO

I assume the on water stuff was "upper river" not knowing much about the havasu area?
There are a couple larger lakes where we go that have nice canyon sections but you never get to just cruise through and enjoy because Larry leadfoot is always either trying to go around or coming the other way.

Enjoy!
I usually prefer some exhaust note as well, but it’s pretty tame with the mufflers on. That section of river is all no wake zone. It is through the Topoc Gorge.

Mikemo_SDS

Reaction score
Loved the video!
JMO

Enjoy!
That part of the gorge is a no wake zone. We get to haul ass up river until you get to it then cruise for about 10-15 minutes. After that is some beautiful cliffs and such all the way up to Topock. It’s really my favorite part of Havasu!

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I usually prefer some exhaust note as well, but it’s pretty tame with the mufflers on. That section of river is all no wake zone. It is through the Topoc Gorge.

I may have to play around with the "pretty tame with the mufflers on" part
No wake zone explains that, I love the canyon?gorge areas for some reason? Powel is at the top of my to do before I die list just for the "cavren scenery" Getting to Havsus for at least one trip is on the bucket list as well, to get to the gorge/ Topoc you have to navingate the part where the line around the sand bar is ever changing and narrow?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I didn't love my Bullet so much I might have to buy one of those! Great engine choice!