WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Howard 288 - New Build (Grey, Black & Green)

Reaction score
We have officially nailed down lines and will be traveling to Howard to finalize the gel colors with Mike next week.

Two grey colors will be metallic and the black and green will have a clear in them.

Should be going into the mold the first week of July and we could not be more excited for the new build, as it has been our dream boat for a while!

I will be going up to Howard as much as possible during the build and will be taking as many photos during the process to post on the thread.

Final Rendering.png

02HoWaRd26

Reaction score
What power are you going with? And what trailer, lets be real the trailers can go from a way to get boat to and from or a full blown show piece like the new Adrenaline’s.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Love the green especially the one running down the back

I'll take pics of yours you take pics of mine!!

02HoWaRd26

Reaction score
I definitely like this lime green color.
Assuming from the rendering that the base will be a gray/silver than a charcoal and black, so the lime/neon type green even with a little flake or sparkle to the green would set it off so amazing with the dark of the rest of the boat

Reaction score
Yes, originally we were going to go with two lighter grey metallic colors and black and lime/neon green with a clear pearl added to it, but not metallic like the photo below. Then I asked Mike to take the two grey colors and darken them both a shade or two and that's when we knew that the darker we went on the grey colors the better the lime/neon green would pop and look.

The hard part is coming up with the exact shade of green. I would say it is maybe in between a lime and neon green?

Gelcoater what green would you call that based on the rendering?

Black Pin Lighter Greys.png

These are the gel coat colors they use for the bases and we think it might be the Spring Green but that is what I am going to go up to Howard and see in person. It might even be the Electric Lime color. Thoughts?

Green Gel Coat Colors.png

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Yes, originally we were going to go with two lighter grey metallic colors and black and lime/neon green with a clear pearl added to it, but not metallic like the photo below. Then I asked Mike to take the two grey colors and darken them both a shade or two and that's when we knew that the darker we went on the grey colors the better the lime/neon green would pop and look.

The hard part is coming up with the exact shade of green. I would say it is maybe in between a lime and neon green?

Gelcoater what green would you call that based on the rendering?

View attachment 1013287

These are the gel coat colors they use for the bases and we think it might be the Spring Green but that is what I am going to go up to Howard and see in person. It might even be the Electric Lime color. Thoughts?

View attachment 1013288
Spring green is definitely not it, lol
Have t seen or used the electric lime, but now you got me curious.😂