WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Howard Bullet's

Coryc

Reaction score
Looking to get into a used Howard in the near future. Wondering what everybodys thoughts here are when comparing the 25' Bullet to the 28'. Will be on freshwater lakes, but some of them big and can get rough. Also looking into what people think of closed bow vs. walk through, vs. cuddy cabin open bow. Thanks, Cory

NicPaus

Reaction score
Friend has a walk thru 25' with 500EFI in it. Handles the rough great for its size. Best thing is it is a 1 man operation when docking. Easy to launch and retrieve solo. 28 is like my boat more of a 2 man operation. Like both personally the 25 is ideal for Parker 28 ideal for Havasu.

Coryc

Reaction score
Nic, thanks, great info. Because I'm from the east coast and don't know about west coast lakes that much how big is Parker and havasu? Also how do you like the Howard quality? What boat do you have?

NicPaus

Reaction score
Parker is small stretch of River 17 miles of water. Havasu nice big open lake that can get rough when a monsoon hits.

Howard builds a great quality boat. Reason they are a year out on builds. There 288 Deck boat is in demand.

I have a RZR260 Cobra mid cabin open bow. It is a big 26'10" making it closer to the 28' Bullet in size. Sits to high for me to grab a dock from drivers seat when just me. Friends 25' Bullet handles the rough as good as my 26' if not better.