LGETT

Diving In
Reaction score
Beautiful, would love to hear about?

LGETT

Diving In
Reaction score
Absolutely Beautiful, Congratulations
new pics and video are up. Along with my last Howard I got sold to my neighbor.
!!

Had a friend with an all red Bullet and I fell in love with the quality Howard puts into their builds. Anyone can add dress a boat up but from the core Howard builds such a clean boat that most other builders cant compete with. A few years later I purchased a 28 Howard Sportdeck and have 0 regrets.

Enjoy

Runs2rch

Reaction score
That's the one that was listed on Vegas CL for awhile right?

the510

Reaction score
very nice boat. I miss my Bullet. I know my next Howard will be better!

Movelocity

Reaction score
Just bumping 78MPH with 3/4 tank of fuel and 4 people. I have not had the chance to get it low on fuel and weight with some clean Consistent water.

DBO

Reaction score
Beautiful Boat! when I started looing for my next boat early this year Howard was one of only three boats I was looking for. Lavey Craft, Howard and Velocity were all I was looking for.

TCHB

Reaction score
I have had a Howard and Eliminator and always felt the Howard much better boat. it was not as flashy but you could see the build difference.

Reactions: DBO

DBO

Reaction score
I have had a Howard and Eliminator and always felt the Howard much better boat. it was not as flashy but you could see the build difference.
l really enjoyed my Velocity but my Lavey Craft is a much better built boat. Have a good friend who had an Eliminator, is was ok but not overly impressive to me. He now has a Fountain.

Ramjetfish

Reaction score
The original that started it all.
You sold that boat to Joe Ulmer I believe in Havasu? My grandpa and Joe's dad, Ed, built sister boats. Red and Blue. I just bought the blue one. Grandpa had the boat built and took delivery in 1991. Sold it in 2001 and found it on YouTube a year ago. Now it's in my hands and loving every minute of it.
IMG_2791.jpg

Movelocity

Reaction score
You sold that boat to Joe Ulmer I believe in Havasu? My grandpa and Joe's dad, Ed, built sister boats. Red and Blue. I just bought the blue one. Grandpa had the boat built and took delivery in 1991. Sold it in 2001 and found it on YouTube a year ago. Now it's in my hands and loving every minute of it. View attachment 1217762
I bought the 21 from a guy in Yorba Linda named Bill. I believe he was the second owner. I sold it to a neighbor in Parker that ultimately moved to Havasu named Mike. I saw it at pirates last summer with someone else driving it I assume that was Joe. Miss it greatly but would not give up my 28 Bullet for anything. Mike was supposed to let me know if he was goi g to sell it. I would of bought it back. Congrats on the 21.

Ramjetfish

Reaction score
I bought the 21 from a guy in Yorba Linda named Bill. I believe he was the second owner. I sold it to a neighbor in Parker that ultimately moved to Havasu named Mike. I saw it at pirates last summer with someone else driving it I assume that was Joe. Miss it greatly but would not give up my 28 Bullet for anything. Mike was supposed to let me know if he was goi g to sell it. I would of bought it back. Congrats on the 21.
Yep, Bill was the 2nd owner. I remember the day it got sold. It was replaced by a 24' Hallett that now is at Havasu. 24' Hallett is a great boat. This one is already bringing back lots of memories to me when I was a little kid. Here's a picture for old times sake back in 1995.
66924752210__BA3996C7-BE9C-40C0-A04A-601586558346.jpg
Look forward to seeing you out on the water.