WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Howard Stern's time is up

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
He has such a great platform to tell his audience to stay positive and to do the right thing during this Pandemic, he can easily lift people up and help people to do the right thing. He can motivate his audience.. etc... But... He tells people that when you get it and go on a ventilator you're gonna die a lonely death with no one around you. He says it over and over... What a douche

Couldn't have said it any better. He is in the unique position of having a captive audience of millions where he could share some positivity, humor, take people's mind off our current situation. Instead, he constantly shares misinformation, his paranoia, ridicules Trump, etc....what a waste!

Last edited:

Rondog4405

Reaction score
I'll keep listening.. fred ..the puppets..sal, Richard, ronnie and the wack pack still have me rolling daily. Robin can go..can't fn stand her

brownsuger

Reaction score
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like most in this thread.... His best days are long behind him...

Baja 252

Reaction score
Kind of the same deal with Letterman. Used to watch him every night, then he went political and I turned it off.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I was only ever an intermittent listener as I never really liked the guy.
Typical loudmouth New Yorker.

As some one mentioned he changed up his shtick over time- sold out , lost his edge.

First he touted himself as morally superior to guests and average guys because of his long relationship with his wife. He would alway shit on people that had relationship issues and that got divorced.

Then he got into TV and did the whole "fartman" schtick and started having on guests he'd formerly shit on, got a new wife and he got less entertaining.

King of all media my ass.

UD

Last edited:

SCV2RVR

Reaction score
Kind of the same deal with Letterman. Used to watch him every night, then he went political and I turned it off.

Funny thing is that Letterman was his "Guest" today. I found the little bit I heard to be super boring but I was never a Letterman guy. They are 2 of the New York super elite complaining about things like vacuuming and having to watch their own kids

mbrown2

Reaction score
I'll keep listening.. fred ..the puppets..sal, Richard, ronnie and the wack pack still have me rolling daily. Robin can go..can't fn stand her
That's me to a T; interviews, Fred/Ronnie and Howard's ability to get the best out of the wackos that work there......but I cannot handle the paranoia he is spewing... I work in healthcare...I hear about it daily and not misinformation....so when I hear the misinformation from him I am completely tuned out...

yz450mm

Reaction score
I miss Opie & Anthony, Jason Ellis is decently entertaining, and Covino and Rich are doofus'es that spend half their XM show talking about their second tier ESPN show. Never really got into Stern, although I'd occasionally throw it on if the other shows were on commercial break.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Fuck Howard Stern!

Howard Stern to Trump supporters: He hates you and so do I

3yeimu.jpg

SCV2RVR

Reaction score
Just to give an example, these were the 2 guests this week

1589390364641.png

1589390388916.png

W.O.T

Reaction score
I am close to cancelling my XM. I normally love the stern show but this corona thing has really tuned the show into a political bitch fest.
He constantly complains there’s is no leadership and wishes the US handled the corona virus the way China or South Korea did by locking up people and tracking people through their phones etc. He’s a typical left winger is irrational and all about Big Government.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
I was still a totally loyal fan until recently he had WHOOPI FUCKING GOLDBERG on and couldn't stop praising what a wonderful person and actress she is! Are u fn kidding me!..whoopi goldberg.. I'm officially with you guys now.. he's lost it..

W.O.T

Reaction score
I was still a totally loyal fan until recently he had WHOOPI FUCKING GOLDBERG on and couldn't stop praising what a wonderful person and actress she is! Are u fn kidding me!..whoopi goldberg.. I'm officially with you guys now.. he's lost it..

Yeah I love him! But man he’s killing fans like us off. I can’t do it anymore.

W.O.T

Reaction score
He’s wrapping us his political views wayyyy too much in his business. It’s unfortunate because I love the Stern show

brownsuger

Reaction score
I canceled my Sirius account yesterday..... and not that it will make any difference, but I told them it was because of Howard when they asked me why... The only reason I got Sirius to begin with was because of him and now that he's totally gone off the deep end there's no reason to keep it. I knew he was losing it when he said (more than once) that if Killary would have come on his show before the '16 election she would have won.... But his mind is clearly fading fast....

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Jerry Seinfeld
David Spade
David Letterman.

Those are the interviews in the past week. You guys are right, he’s horrible. [emoji849]. You shouldn’t listen though. He might say something or make a joke that offends one of you.

Still the best interviewer and radio talk show of all time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I remember when Stern laughed at Podcast guys working for free.
Joe Rogan just said hold my TRT and signed a 100M deal with Spotify.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Jerry Seinfeld
David Spade
David Letterman.

Those are the interviews in the past week. You guys are right, he’s horrible. [emoji849]. You shouldn’t listen though. He might say something or make a joke that offends one of you.

Still the best interviewer and radio talk show of all time.

Not questioning his interviewing skills or entertainment but his political views which he spews constantly and goes on and on and on

If you can listen to him while he's constantly hammering Trump and non-liberal political positions and beliefs you must be a libtard

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Not questioning his interviewing skills or entertainment but his political views which he spews constantly and goes on and on and on

If you can listen to him while he's constantly hammering Trump and non-liberal political positions and beliefs you must be a libtard

Fuck off Dan. You’re vagina might get hurt if you hear anything other than trumps cock sliding down your throat.

If you had half a brain you’d know you could go online to Sirius XM and just hear the segments of the show you want. Meaning interviews. News. Whatever. You don’t even have to listen to the whole show.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
I enjoyed listening him interview Chrissy Brinkley recently, but other than that I get bored pretty fast.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Never could stand him. Just a s*** talker that spews bulshit.
Whenever anybody calls him out puts him against the wall, he just cries you don't know what you're talkin about cuts them off.
I used to say I would love to see him and Dennis Miller go head-to-head.

Dennis miller would wipe the floor with him. He's about a million times smarter. Only problem is no one in the audience would get the putdowns without a dictionary.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Dennis miller would wipe the floor with him. He's about a million times smarter. Only problem is no one in the audience would get the putdowns without a dictionary.

Well, will agree with any Negative statement on Stern, BUT Dennis Miller is such a Wanna -Be. Hannity has him on Often and laughs at every word he says. GOD he IMO NOT FUNNY. Do you recall when ABC thought it would be a Good Fit to put this Dip Shit on Monday Night Fotball? There were College towns that the Bars would sell chances to Smash T-V's with a Baseball Bat at Half Time when Miller would be giving his analysis. Well, that experment went well = NOT!!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Well, will agree with any Negative statement on Stern, BUT Dennis Miller is such a Wanna -Be. Hannity has him on Often and laughs at every word he says. GOD he IMO NOT FUNNY. Do you recall when ABC thought it would be a Good Fit to put this Dip Shit on Monday Night Fotball? There were College towns that the Bars would sell chances to Smash T-V's with a Baseball Bat at Half Time when Miller would be giving his analysis. Well, that experment went well = NOT!!

Ummmm.... it’s football. They’re meatheads. Dennis was a terrible choice for the demographic lol

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score

I thought that was comedy gold. Obviously he didn't belong in the booth but having Al Michael's and Dan fouts try and continue the commentary after a miller rant made for amazing tv. Sucked for watching the game but go back and look at the looks on fouts face as he tries to connect the dots is priceless.

riverroyal

Reaction score
I havent listened since i cancelled satellite. If he was on spotify or something I would still be listening. I have enjoyed many hour, but this was years ago.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score