WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

howdy!

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
hey peeps ......well the only way for me to get into HB is to go through the back door .........I really dont do back doors....very welll:D.....so hello you crazy Fuukerrrs

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
one of the things I am the most upset about is that I am losing all the pm's from my wife from the very first time we pm'd each other, that we both held close to our hearts, and if something were to ever happen to windy...well ... I now have lost all of our love letters from the past years..:(

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
Thats a shame about the PMs.

But we are glad to have you on board here. :beer

John

thanks its been awhile ...hope all is well in your camp......with windy being away we both visit our pms .....often times she will ask..do you remember the pm you sent me on such and such.....ohhh yea i remember that....before she left for duty she was starting to print off our pm's just in case of such a thing like this.....and we have sat together reading them .....oh well...

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
well at leaste I have made some very good friends, and now we can continue ....in a different place .....

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
Welcome Bobby. :beer

hey DJ i got your Xmas card you homo...........the house looks nice....I will probably not send out Xmas cards this year ....but do not be scarred if you get a blue mntn card in your email....ha ha thanks :beer

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score
hey peeps ......well the only way for me to get into HB is to go through the back door .........I really dont do back doors....very welll:D.....so hello you crazy Fuukerrrs

Hey Bobby. Welcome.
Did Windy get that banner yet?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
one of the things I am the most upset about is that I am losing all the pm's from my wife from the very first time we pm'd each other, that we both held close to our hearts, and if something were to ever happen to windy...well ... I now have lost all of our love letters from the past years..:(

That sucks... Maybe you can call somebody at the magazine and ask them if there is a way to retrieve them?

RD

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
That sucks... Maybe you can call somebody at the magazine and ask them if there is a way to retrieve them?

RD

that would be cool ......but who really knows it totaly sucks,,,,, but on the bright side I am now posting on your site .....wooooo whooo.....oh on another thing how the hell do i get the smiley thing to open for more smiles