WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Huge Explosion in Lebanon

spectras only

Reaction score
Nitrogen dioxide poisoning is harmful to all forms of life just like chlorine gas poisoning and carbon monoxide poisoning. It is easily absorbed through the lungs and its inhalation can result in heart failure and sometimes death in severe cases.[9] Individuals and races may differ in nitrogen dioxide tolerance level and individual tolerance level for the gas may be altered by several factors, such as metabolic rate, barometric pressure, and hematological disorders but significant exposure may result in fatal conditions that could lead to shorter lifespan due to heart failure.

So far, 100 people are dead and dozens missing. 4000 injured.

c_land

Reaction score
thats a big hole.

1596645571360.png

1596645596797.png

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Nitrogen dioxide poisoning is harmful to all forms of life just like chlorine gas poisoning and carbon monoxide poisoning. It is easily absorbed through the lungs and its inhalation can result in heart failure and sometimes death in severe cases.[9] Individuals and races may differ in nitrogen dioxide tolerance level and individual tolerance level for the gas may be altered by several factors, such as metabolic rate, barometric pressure, and hematological disorders but significant exposure may result in fatal conditions that could lead to shorter lifespan due to heart failure.

So far, 100 people are dead and dozens missing. 4000 injured.
This sodium nitrate was converting from a solid to a gas at over 13k miles per hour

the deaths are from the blast pressure crushing the lungs and all vitals

It was easily 700 lbs.PSI up to a thousand yards from the seat of the explosion.
The nitrates that weren’t consumed in that blast were seriously dissipated in seconds

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@LowRiver2 , In a blast of this size, and this type of force, would the silos act as a backstop, making it a large shape charge? The silos appeared to have been full, giving them more mass, and keeping them cylindrical in shape even after the blast. Would the shockwave be more pronounced opposite those?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
As with all the lying media, there is more to the story than meets the eye/ear.
Fireworks storage my ass.
That bullshit explanation was in and of itself was a tip off.
Just like the bullshit two planes brought down three buildings lie on 9/11.
Check this out.

You're promoting that shit - obvious lies and anti-Israel propaganda and then you throw in 9/11 BS too?! Are you for real?! Or you just doing a Grads trying to get attention for yourself?

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Have you seen this video yet @LowRiver2 ??

The hole in the earth was impressive.. but this video is crazy.. it literally reshaped clouds?

watch the whole thing it’s crazy..

Again
Simple explosive physics
Every explosion has this same shape
The conversion of a solid to a gas creates a violent positive phase followed by the negative phase

if you could high speed film a firework and dust the air, you’d see the same shape at a tiny level.

They are now saying over 40k lbs: if either ANFO or sodium nitrate

Either way (they are very similar with little difference in shock sensitivity-both water gels), and that amount would yield this size detonation.

There was a fire prior , hence all the people filming that , heat shock , friction or a combo of set it off

The only question now is if it was set intentionally or pure negligence.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Fun fact:
Bomb Techs have to take into consideration counter charging explosives in low fog/cloudy days
The shock wave from the positive phase will bounce off the increased clouds and increase noise and PSI coming back at the techs

It’s not going to kill you but your ear drums can be damaged by anything over 3PSI.
The point is it Always pushes out the atmosphere, that’s what an explosion does.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Even CNN is reporting it, lol.

wzuber

Reaction score
Even CNN is reporting it, lol.

Ya their just regurging what others msm outlets R saying, like children cheating off of anothers test papers. Their soooo consumed w/ trying to make Trump look bad thay haven't time for "insignificant" world news like this.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Ya their just regurging what others msm outlets R saying, like children cheating off of anothers test papers. Their soooo consumed w/ trying to make Trump look bad thay haven't time for "insignificant" world news like this.

The detonation is pretty straight forward. Source of the Ignition isall that’s left to figure out

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
You're promoting that shit - obvious lies and anti-Israel propaganda and then you throw in 9/11 BS too?! Are you for real?! Or you just doing a Grads trying to get attention for yourself?
Hey dude, you believe what fuck you want to believe, you don't fucking like it, dont fucking read it. Obvious lies? Oh do tell us how you're so gifted as to decree what is and what is not truth. You aren't that good pal.
You wanna go toe to toe with me on 9/11? Bring it the fuck on son. I'll fucking bury you.
Freedom of speech means I can say what I want, about anything and anybody I want including Israel. BTW, I didn't write the article, so take it up with author if you have such a cork in your ass about it.
You're not the gate keeper of free thought and exchange of information. Your inability to take in information without getting offended is your fucking problem.
Go join the Democrats dude, they can use people like you.
Edit: And don't conflate me with some wannabe cult of personality dickhead on this forum.
And yeah, I am for real 🖕

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
This one is going to be studied by the good guys and the bad guys for a long, long time. I was talking to my Mother about this last night and she remembers my Dad telling her there were investigators coming around his shop for a month after the ship blew up in the harbor asking questions, taking pictures of the damage to the buildings etc.
I think it will be a year or more before they can even get a handle on how many people were simply vaporized and are just gone. One thing is certain, it will be the most completely documented event of it's kind in history. A video camera in every pocket means in a metro area like that someone is ALWAYS recording.

white tortilla

Reaction score
Hey dude, you believe what fuck you want to believe, you don't fucking like it, dont fucking read it. Obvious lies? Oh do tell us how you're so gifted as to decree what is and what is not truth. You aren't that good pal.
You wanna go toe to toe with me on 9/11? Bring it the fuck on son. I'll fucking bury you.
Freedom of speech means I can say what I want, about anything and anybody I want including Israel. BTW, I didn't write the article, so take it up with author if you have such a cork in your ass about it.
You're not the gate keeper of free thought and exchange of information. Your inability to take in information without getting offended is your fucking problem.
Edit: And don't conflate me with some wannabe cult of personality dickhead on this forum.

08247E81-A36B-461F-B019-999436478500.png

TrollerDave

Reaction score
While I see your point, remember, it’s just the internet
1596729717911.png

WhatExit?

Reaction score

I never said you don't have a right to post lies and propaganda and conspiracy theories. I support freedom of speech strongly. And I'm glad you showed who you are in your post so I know what you're about.

If you've seen any of my posts you know I'm the opposite of the "Democrats"

I do hope you'll point me to your thread on 9/11 as I could use a distraction from 2020 and there's nothing like revisiting conspiracy theories from 2011.

When you have a chance let me know if we actually did land men on the moon. I'll read that right after I learn about how 2 planes didn't bring down the WTC Towers

kimbalee

Reaction score

100% agreed. 9/11 & Benghazi were both inside jobs - I
As with all the lying media, there is more to the story than meets the eye/ear.
Fireworks storage my ass.
That bullshit explanation was in and of itself was a tip off.
Just like the bullshit two planes brought down three buildings lie on 9/11.
Check this out.

100% agreed. 9/11 & Benghazi were both inside jobs - I thought everyone knew this?

Sandlord

Reaction score
does the ammonium nitrate need to be mixed with something, perhaps fuel oil, in order to be explosive?
I find it hard to believe that with thousands of farms using it for fertilizer in the US, there hasn't been a lot of explosions.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
does the ammonium nitrate need to be mixed with something, perhaps fuel oil, in order to be explosive?
I find it hard to believe that with thousands of farms using it for fertilizer in the US, there hasn't been a lot of explosions.

McVeigh mixed it with nitromethane and diesel for his bomb. Not sure if that is required for detonation or not

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
That's fake, don't you think a missile would show up on all the videos?
I dunno would it? Could it be edited out? You know it's a fake how? Post your evidence to the contrary. Just putting information out there. Don't shoot the messenger because of my belief that the media are all proven liars.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I never said you don't have a right to post lies and propaganda and conspiracy theories. I support freedom of speech strongly. And I'm glad you showed who you are in your post so I know what you're about.

If you've seen any of my posts you know I'm the opposite of the "Democrats"

I do hope you'll point me to your thread on 9/11 as I could use a distraction from 2020 and there's nothing like revisiting conspiracy theories from 2011.

When you have a chance let me know if we actually did land men on the moon. I'll read that right after I learn about how 2 planes didn't bring down the WTC Towers
Yeah dude go full straw man with the moon.🙄
Your welcome to believe whatever propaganda, lies and conspiracy theories you want as well.
When you show me how 2 planes brought down 3 buildings I might listen to you.
BTW, what is your expertise level on these matters and just how much research have you done on it other than what was spoon fed to you by the media?
Go back to your hysterical cutting and pasting or show me how building 7 came down.
I'll wait.
In the mean time, try to stop aiding the CIA in self censorship by labeling anyone a "conspiracy thoerist" who has the audacity to question the bullshit narratives.
You probably believe the "magic bullet" explanation for the Kennedy assassination as well.
HA!

LowRiver2

Reaction score
McVeigh mixed it with nitromethane and diesel for his bomb. Not sure if that is required for detonation or not
He used nitromethane SOLELY
It’s a tad more energetic Than diesel

Most ANFO IED’s abroad use diesel

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Easy answer
The AN in commercial farms in the US is stored about , say 100 times safer than Beruit had it.

That fire was big enough and hot enough/confined enough to cause a sympathetic detonation

As I’ve posted 5 times in this thread, the investigation will reveal ignition source.

Blasting caps or another form of counter charging could have been used but the fire was Enough to start this explosive train

All EOD and Police Bomb Techs will concur with that.

I find it ironic when A/C techs and Boat Mechanics explains something on RDP, not too much speculation.

Explosives somehow bring out a lot of “I’ve heard” or “I’ve seen cousin so and so....”

It’s a field that has black and white answers like any other trade and nothing new as for how explosives work.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Easy answer
The AN in commercial farms in the US is stored about , say 100 times safer than Beruit had it.

That fire was big enough and hot enough/confined enough to cause a sympathetic detonation

As I’ve posted 5 times in this thread, the investigation will reveal ignition source.

Blasting caps or another form of counter charging could have been used but the fire was Enough to start this explosive train

I find it ironic when A/C techs and Boat Mechanics explains something on RDP, not too much speculation.

Explosives somehow bring out a lot of “I’ve heard” or “I’ve seen cousin so and so....”

It’s a field that has black and white answers like any other trade and nothing new as for how explosives work.

Get your knowledge and expertise out of here, the internet above CLEARLY shows it was a missile. :rolleyes:😆

LowRiver2

Reaction score
As for nuclear:

No one that reports it says what sensors (type) they are using.

If you go by alpha particles, (least dangerous), the spectrum would be at the ranges posted in this thread. Why?
Concrete: You have thousands of yards of concrete dust blasted out in a detonation, the alpha sensors would show that increase
It would also show the rates go down quickly as well.
I feel confident in saying people in that blast range were 100 times more in trouble from debris and blast pressure than a rise in alpha radiation for a few minutes.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Easy answer

Shhhhh....it was a missile, didn't you see the random video posted on the internet?

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Shhhhh....it was a missile, didn't you see the random video posted on the internet?
I won’t speculate the source if ignition but I also have a pretty good hunch (lol) I’d be briefed to keep my mouth shut if some sort of directed ordnance was involved.

No emails yet

WhatExit?

Reaction score
What I've learned so far:
* A fire did/did not set off the Beirut explosion
* According to one or more people who seem to know what's what, it could have been the fire/fireworks that set it off
* Apparently I have to know as much as the experts to have an opinion on anything
* But the guy telling me that isn't an expert and is telling us 3 planes didn't bring down the TWC towers/buildings
* I'm being accused of "aiding the CIA" because he sounds like a conspiracy nut (missile or bomb set off Beirut, Israel did it, planes didn't bring down the buildings, something about a "magic bullet" and JFK, and I'm unsure about his theory on the moon landings)
* People are really wrapped around the axle these days and it's affecting the ability to discuss anything including super soakers