WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Huge Explosion in Lebanon

lantz

Reaction score
does the ammonium nitrate need to be mixed with something, perhaps fuel oil, in order to be explosive?
I find it hard to believe that with thousands of farms using it for fertilizer in the US, there hasn't been a lot of explosions.
After OK, we had to jump through a lot more hoops to get Ammonium nitrate for our trees on the farm. We'd go through 5 pallets a day for about a week to get everything fed, and we couldn't just order all of it at once.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That lame negative image video is still there. The photo shopped missle is still there. But that missle would be as taller than the high rise buildings next to where it was hitting had it been a real video. Don't think so. But thanks for playing

that video looked faked to me.. the one Stokerwhore posted seems to be gone though,

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Looks like a fucking missile to me....but hey, I'm a known conspiracy nut....:eek:

You watch, the video will disappear in 3 minutes.....

In order to make a digital video reverse image, the coloring in the video have to be 100% edited. Its not like Film where the negative IS the picture. Also, if that was in fact on the original video, it would be HUGELY obvious as with that much contrast as it has in the negative, it would appear as a completely solid black object. Those negative image videos are 100% fake. And yes, I have seen multiples of them.

Terminal Velocity

Reaction score
Too Soon?
26F0C19E-7A59-4184-AD04-BCA1EC3E9CA6.jpeg

Taboma

Reaction score
that video looked faked to me.. the one Stokerwhore posted seems to be gone though,

Dave, I believe the video you're referencing was the one showing an object approaching, appearing to strike the site as a possible missile.
I found that same video, or one similar that shows the same object approaching from the left of the screen.

Beirut object vid-1.jpg

Here's a expanded view a half second later, you'll see the object is now centered directly in front of the smoke column.

Beirut Object vid- 1A.jpg

Here's the next frame, you'll see the object has passed the column and is now on the right side. Shows the object, perhaps a bird ? Passed between the photographer and column.

Beirut Object vid-2.jpg

Beirut object vid-2 crop.jpg

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Good news everyone! The president of Lebanon has narrowed down the cause of the explosion "to either negligence or a missile or bomb" 🤪

Disclaimer: I'm no expert but I am certain that leaving that highly explosive stuff sitting in a warehouse for YEARS was an issue

And here's a higher resolution pic of the aftermath...

merlin_175321077_5b30b6db-7a82-407b-9bf0-064c6b78641d-superJumbo.jpg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Oh so know that you chimed in I have a fucking clue?
Thanks for helping me out there pal.
Bro..... You should really calm down. Just cause someone doesn't agree with your opinion doesn't mean you have to use fuck to refer to them Everytime.

Btw,, Mythbusters did recreate the magic bullet theory to damn near the exact T.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Btw,, Mythbusters did recreate the magic bullet theory to damn near the exact T.
The powers that shouldn't be that run the media have a vested interest in keeping narratives alive and well.
I dont watch TV and I'll pass on Mythbusters. Thanks but no thanks.
To each his own.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Bro..... You should really calm down. Just cause someone doesn't agree with your opinion doesn't mean you have to use fuck to refer to them Everytime.
Perhaps I had a reason? Perhaps this individual was PMing me with unwanted trash talk?
I don't care if people disagree with me.
Perhaps theres more to the story.
Perhaps you shouldn't lecture me or tell me what to do.
Thanks bro. Peace out.

traquer

Reaction score
Dude. People got their city blown up and some of you here are actually getting heated over a little discussion about what happened there?

This is literally the definition of first world problems lol. I like to enjoy my life, it's too short to be pissed off all the time.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Dude. People got their city blown up and some of you here are actually getting heated over a little discussion about what happened there?

This is literally the definition of first world problems lol. I like to enjoy my life, it's too short to be pissed off all the time.
2020 has exposed personalities on rdp like never before. 🧐

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I only wish I could be that light on my feet 😁 if I try that I'd look like I'm stomping out a fire🤣

I wish I had one of those JAP pube hats.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Some of you are Wack!! You know the world has been turned upside down when @LowRiver2 seems like the calm, reasonable one in the discussion. [emoji12][emoji12] J/K LowRiver2.

Sent From Tapatalk

I resemble that remark, lol.
Hey, I’m worried about the fact @RiverDave ’s prediction of a forward facing I/O prop has come to reality, ha ha!
The end may be near lol!
DEEEEA51-36EE-469E-AF3B-DA6787838D82.jpeg

CANUCK007

Reaction score
terrorists running the country...explains why our liberal government wants to send aid money $$$