WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Huge fire in Salinas will further disrupt food supply

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
This is pretty big peeps and will effect the food supply chain. Produce etc and people who live there believe it was intentional.

Button down the hatches a little tighter.

just_floatin

Reaction score
B0572B57-3B1F-4E4A-A58F-FF01896E713A.jpeg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Crazy that a facility that big is seasonal. I wonder if it is more of a supply hub/storage place vs. product processing.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Crazy that a facility that big is seasonal. I wonder if it is more of a supply hub/storage place vs. product processing.
It depends on what they grow and where they grow. 98% of lettuce in this country come from Yuma during the winter then to hot to in summer. Process close to the farms.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Then you have this shit going on. China is going to apply max pressure on us while we are weak. They dont care if they have to starve to death 50m of their own people

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
WTF is going on…

Going straight to hell but...
China Buffet anyone?

Listening to Coast to Coast Wednesday on the way out to the river, the interview was a guy researching food, climate and geopolitics. Interesting, yet chilling. He spoke of the solar activity actually causing cooling in some places, heating in others. This will effect the crops, and has in the past. He went on to state how the railroads are being forced to limit transport of already limited fertilizer and such. He also touched on the avian flues effecting food, and processing issues like these fires.

He was in the thought that the world governments know about the natural issues we're facing, but are using that and their own powers to bring things to the lowest point. The vax ID's failed, but most will comply to eat or feed their kids.
It may be full tinfoil, but what if it isn't? It's a perfect storm, but nothing is ever "perfect".

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Yep.....every thing you posted I have been hearing for a while now.

One way or another.....at the cost of many lives.....they (whoever they are) are going to keep pushing until they get control.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Besides the 18+ mysterious fires at food processing plants,
The have been 2 yes 2, planes that have crashed in to food processing plants, one in Georgia, and now another in Idaho.
Some fuggery about.
The plane crashes were recent....I know for sure one was

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
It's smelling kinda fishy around here. And not the good fishy smell. More like rotten catfish

DunePilot

Reaction score
Besides the 18+ mysterious fires at food processing plants,
The have been 2 yes 2, planes that have crashed in to food processing plants, one in Georgia, and now another in Idaho.
Some fuggery about.

Not only damage to 20 plants, now fertilizer shipments are being restricted. Looks to me like an intentional food shortage in the making.

Here's the article:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Keep your powder dry, and your pantry stocked. The sheep will be dependent on the government for food, under total control.
Does anyone trust this government to actually "help"?

xlint89

Reaction score
Keep your powder dry, and your pantry stocked. The sheep will be dependent on the government for food, under total control.
Does anyone trust this government to actually "help"?
Help themselves, yes.

They've already denounced many of the people they are supposed to represent.

There's no hiding it anymore. They HATE you.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Help themselves, yes.

They've already denounced many of the people they are supposed to represent.

There's no hiding it anymore. They HATE you.
They've hated people like me for a long time...
Now they hate the rest. They've moved on to attacking anyone not within full compliance and of the same group think.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score