WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HUGE Havasu house For Sale-1/2 Acre lot, VIEWS

boatpi

Reaction score
Sad to say I am not using the house much, so it will be listed in November. Posting it hear for any PB members that may be interested.

THIS IS NOT your average lot or house. Located above Jamacia with a 50 mile view, on one half acre in the heart of the city. House is about 3,811 Sq ft, 3 BR street level, 26' livingroom with sunken fire pit, 20' kitchen, tw BR up, walk in pantry, natural stoen throughout. About a 70' long 3 car wide driveway, 3 car garage, plus semi circular driveway.

Down stairs a playroom, home theature, and possible 4th bedroom or office with seperate entry. Huge pool, spa, 5' deep center, all unpdated in recent years. Driveway could park 15 cars, lower lot can be built on is about 100' x75'. House is about 23 years old, if it was new price would be 700K. Replacement cost is at least 500K as this is a cinder block-stud built house with about 300' in block wall, all stucco in white on the property. This place can be a perfect family , multi-family or party house. Can accomidate at least 100 for an event.

Downstairs playroom has a bar (taking that), bathroom, set up with pool table, built in cabinets for home theature, plus the 4th bedroom or office.

Two AC units, plus Mastercool for top floor. Even the garage is cinder block construction, plus RV parking.

Few lots in the city afford these views of island from almost every level, including the 1,100 sq ft veranda off of the kitchen with views over two mountain ranges into Cali!

House is about 23 years old, if new it would be at least $700K+. Lot value all graded is about $200K alone.

PM me for details. $379K BPI

Attachments

• susnet balcony.jpg
    susnet balcony.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 797
  • spa1.jpg
    spa1.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 3,956
  • Veranda view.jpg
    Veranda view.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 793
  • pool spa.jpg
    pool spa.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 795
  • Guest bath.jpg
    Guest bath.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 808
  • front hse.jpg
    front hse.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 798

boatpi

Reaction score
More

Attachments

• Lake View (2).jpg
    Lake View (2).jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 786

boatpi

Reaction score
Some forum member rent their houses, this could be a good part time rental. Little maintance needed, same pool cleaner for past 7 years, no issues. All bubblers in place, complete house water shut off valve in garage to prevent leaks when absent. Ustairs AC is just 3 years old with mastercool. Bedrooms are professionally decorated, bathrooms have complete remodels with natural stone tile, kitchen has new paint. Built in wine frig, dishwasher and frig are Kitchenaid stainless steel. Vernada is fiberglass coated, cool deck sprayed with pool deck.

Photo of lower lot to left within bloack wall on same property, lot on right is on Jamacia.

Attachments

• P1010017.jpg
    P1010017.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 633
Last edited:

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
Very nice.

Good luck with your sale, let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Michele

boatpi

Reaction score
Few more details. Looks like I will list soon. Market price is 420-$450. The garage is easily expended to 56'. PM me for details. Also RV storage can become a long driveway to lower lot that can have a 5 car RV garage. This is a mammoth property in the center of town. I am second owner, no lot in center of town has so many features and hundeds of feet of block wall all stucco both sides. Driveway is about 75' long, plus semi curilar driveway, can hold about 10+ cars plus RV w/dump and 110V line. NO sewer taxes or monthly charges! Downstairs playroom is about 60' long with bathroom and entertainment area w/ built in customs cabinets. I have hosted partys in excess of 75, still room for another 75. Yes, parking for 10-12 cars and ability to host 150 people.... BPI

Attachments

• P8090164.jpg
    P8090164.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 311
  • P8090165.jpg
    P8090165.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 314
  • Front at night.jpg
    Front at night.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 320

boatpi

Reaction score
This sort of says it all.

Attachments

• havi.jpg
    havi.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 316

boatpi

Reaction score
Bump, now listed with Michelle.

boatpi

Reaction score
Price lowered to $365K. This is under market based on recent sales.

Much of the furniture is available. See new photos showing lower portion of the half acre lot, on left side of photo. The street below is Jamacia.

A downstairs room can be an additional bedroom or an office. The downstairs portion has the arvade area including Hydro Thunder sit down race games, 8' pool table (slate), bar, bathroom, and home theature, 300 watt sorround system with Polk speakers built in, 8' hard wood built in cabinets with TV, etc. . this place has pretty much everything you need for one or two families. Inside can accomidate parties of 75+. Driveway can accomdaite 12 cars.

Views are from balcony off of kitchen, livingroom, walkway in shade outside of lower level room, and standing in the pool. Views of island, Havasu Landing and 50 miles beyond unobstructed. Upstairs ceilings recently scraped and painted. All fresh kitchen paint, new lights, fans, etc. Pool was 90% redone in recnet years, has Jandy remptes, new lights, etc. maintance is next to zero for a large place. Two watering systems.

House on the street, NO VIEW, recently sold for about 600K.

NO SEWER CHARGES!!!!! On new septic tank in lower lot. Call Michelle AKA Ms. Havasu my agent for showing.

Attachments

• lower lot.jpg
    lower lot.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Bar night.jpg
    Bar night.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 68

boatpi

Reaction score
This could be a good part time rental to rent on the boards too. The RV area can be used for visitor boat storage as it is gated. It has all hook ups including sewer. With the size this can entertain a large family of group. It should bring at least $250 a night, so 4-5 nights a month and it is paid for. Upstairs AC is newer unit so that plus mastercool system for ALL of upstairs makes in low on energy bill. Remember, NO SEWER BILL.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
This looks like a really cool place. :thumbsup Good luck with the sale.

SJP

boatpi

Reaction score
Thanks. As far as I know no lots like this are left, much less the 100K+ it would take to prep it for building

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you have Michelle give me a shout about your place? I have a friend who may be interested :thumbup:

Tom 928-925-3376

boatpi

Reaction score
Done. This house is available for showing through Ms. Havasu (Michelle) during DS. It looks small from front, but drive to Jamacia and see. It will have a banner hanging over the balcony visible on J. this week.

The garage can be expanded forward at least 25' and roof raised for a huge RV garage. Existing 3 sides can remain. Looked into this a few years ago. Room on driveway for 40' boatx2.

Note pix of 1960's German bar, full on refigeration, bar backs all oak, etc. would be available too. bar was inset downstairs during remodeling and upgrading lower level with home entertainment area, pool table, and bathroom.

Attachments

• Bar2.jpg
    Bar2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 80

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Michelle give me a call. I'm in town for DS and would like to see the house. 928-925-3376

boatpi

Reaction score
Look for banner as you drive up Jamacia

Attachments

• Banner.jpg
    Banner.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 76

boatpi

Reaction score
PC, she called and you did not answer.

boatpi

Reaction score
I have had three board members inquiring about my house in the past week. PM me for details on the history of this house as I am second owner. All of the big money was spent on this place, new ac, mastercool, pool completely redone, natural gas brought on property, carpet, bathrooms all redone, new lighting, all ceilings scraped and painted, on and on. Please call Michelle AKA Ms. Havasu, see her number on banner above. BPI

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
This is a beautiful house!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
A good view was not even a considertion on our "list of wants". We scored on a very nice home, extreme south end of town, 2400 sq ft, Pool & Spa and a view that is Killer. There are lots of properties with views, but more that do not. It is a factor. Look around and find the one you want. Somehow sitting in the back yard pool/patio area and looking at a block wall . . just doesn't quite get it.

boatpi

Reaction score
I will be at house and can personally show beginning Saturday before Thanksgiving. I will be in town for several days. Bpi

boatpi

Reaction score
At the 'Palace" this weekend, if interested call me 714-269-006 six. Lower lot can accept a separate driveway, build a 8 car garage. Lets make a deal. the views are off the hook today.

boatpi

Reaction score
Note that this house will very likely NEVER have sewer fees. Gas is ON property ready to convert all appliances to gas if you desire. All hard gas lines run into place for attachment or final run to stove, etc.

boatpi

Reaction score
Bump, price lowered to $349, lowest price per square foot in RE area, phones are ringing, call Michelle Ms. Havasu.