WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Huge scumbag alert in Laughlin, bullhead, fort Mojave , needles , vegas area and possibly more.

702sandman

Reaction score
We were out in Laughlin racing this past Weekend. It was super hot so I brought out another generator and a little portable ac unit to help cool the motor home.

We went a couple hundred yards away from the motorhome to watch a heat race for like 45 mins, when I got back i went to refill the generator and to my surprise it was not there anymore...
So I went to our 2 friends motorhomes that were parked next to us and behind us and asked if they saw anything and both said they saw a white dodge parked by the motorhomes and they both thought they were just our friend or the neighbors friend.

So we immediately went looking for this white dodge and found nothing. Later that night we went to dinner and stopped for ice when we noticed this dodge that matched the description so my friend went over to it and checked the bed of the truck, the guy driving said wtf you looking for and we explained we just got a generator stolen and he Said it’s just me and my girl we don’t live around here so we let him on his way.

My daughter took a pic of him just in case. When we got back my friend said hey my daughter saw the guy driving so we showed her the pic and she said yes!! that’s him.

So we got the popo involved and just kept a eye out for him. Well fast forward to Sunday AM and we are loading up to head home and the wife gets a message that says hey is this your generator on the Mojave county classifieds and sure enough it was it... So I had a local friend attempt to buy it and they ended up replying so we set up a buy location at the avi resort and waited for them.

Finally after a few delays on their part the Guys girl replied we will be there shortly in a white dodge so we got excited. We had 4 guys there just in case shit went sideways.
They pull up to my friend and my wife and we pulled up behind them once it was confirmed it was ours and we knew right away it was the same scum bag we ran into, he immediately realized the gig was up and said just take the generator.

It all went down without a hitch, we wanted to beat his ass but since my friend is a local there we kept it chill and didn’t have to go there.., Thanks to the power of social media my daughter put a post out about it being stolen and that lead to the lead on the classifieds ad…well now a few days later my wife has received literally 10+ other people that have been hit by these 2 , they are heavily hunting this guy in all the areas listed above.
They are balsy and doing these thefts in the broad day light. Please be on the look out and call 911 if you happen to run into them. I’ve attached pics of her profile and their pics. We have their names and everything but no current address. They are changing plates daily.

B3E8308C-D89C-4630-A0E6-0DE84FDA60A5.png
E22CE25F-547A-4164-A046-D33B4A22AB90.png
B48CCFBD-2CF4-4B8C-A30A-6AE811BE7257.png
7CE5AAC1-97D3-4593-AF5B-5EA283BDA464.png
F33EA42F-20E8-47ED-91D0-59046E985150.png
E3612AA7-B673-4CCD-A5D4-8CC9BE95C7D4.png
EEA7860E-2C59-4B67-A3F8-3AE367BC43D0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

just_floatin

Reaction score
Cops won’t do shit. The time is now to take matters in your own hands and plan for the SHTF factor. Great job to you and your family.

Next time meet off the beating path and carve the word “thief” on their foreheads so the rest of us see them coming.

hallett3

Reaction score
Wow you did great detective work getting your generator back. Fucking scum bags. I would contact PD and explain your situation. It’s worth a shot because they can be arrested for it. All I know you did better than any police department getting your stuff back. I would at least call and see if it’s worth your time. Some agencies will put an effort and some won’t do shit.

702sandman

Reaction score
Metro, lauighlin, bill head and tribal police all have the reports now and all have open cases against these 2 …there is a shit ton of other items they have stolen. The reason they were late to meeting us Sunday was they had sold our generator to a lady already and then went back Sunday am and stole it back right before they met us …they are not afraid of anything it seems .

riverroyal

Reaction score
you never know who is a scumbag....nice truck. She looks normal, like most river desert peeps. Gambling money is my guess

Sherpa

Reaction score
thats an event where you'd bring Rio to fix things right.

I don't think I could contain myself to NOT to anything to the scumbag.

glad you got your stuff back.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
What a waste of oxygen and tits

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Lucky you got the gen back. These people need a serious beatdown. It is the only thing they understand. Instill the fear of God into them and let them know that if you or your "crew" hears about them fucking around in your town again they'll be taking a one way trip out to the desert, Furio style!

nowski

Reaction score
By the looks of it Katie may have quit the meth habit, unfortunately it looks like she picked up binge eating and thievery...

Great detective work BTW, to bad you didn't disable her or her vehicle...

Dana757

Reaction score
The reason they were late to meeting us Sunday was they had sold our generator to a lady already and then went back Sunday am and stole it back right before they met us …they are not afraid of anything it seems .

wow!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Looks like Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife is fencing generators now. :p

Katie "May" have put on a few since the selfie....

Beth died in 2019 from cancer.
She does look like her kinda though.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Metro, lauighlin, bill head and tribal police all have the reports now and all have open cases against these 2 …there is a shit ton of other items they have stolen. The reason they were late to meeting us Sunday was they had sold our generator to a lady already and then went back Sunday am and stole it back right before they met us …they are not afraid of anything it seems .

This is wild. I hope these assholes get what they deserve.

MagicMan

Reaction score
That truck might be stolen as well, look at the broken steering column.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
One lesson here is that everything needs to be locked up no matter how far you go away from your stuff. If you paid for it somebody wants to steal it

I admit that I lock up my Honda generator in my garage which almost never is open and I’m in a very safe area. It’s a high value, easy to carry item that will walk off in seconds

hallett21

Reaction score
One lesson here is that everything needs to be locked up no matter how far you go away from your stuff. If you paid for it somebody wants to steal it

I admit that I lock up my Honda generator in my garage which almost never is open and I’m in a very safe area. It’s a high value, easy to carry item that will walk off in seconds

It’s sad but you have to make your stuff “more difficult to steal” than the neighbor/next guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
What a story and outcome……. I think you handled it the right way. I know that I would have had to restrain myself from doing something stupid. But there’s also a great lesson here. If you had beaten his ass or made his truck un-drivable, you would not or will not have the high ground if ever there is a future court case. Right now, you are a great witness for the prosecution of either your stuff or others. Good job with the detective work!

We all hate thieves. I am sure we have ALL fantasized on what we would do if we caught someone red handed. My fantasy outcome is much different than your reality. In my fantasy……. I have a Bat and a bunch of friends there! The perp would need new tires, a windshield, headlights, taillights, and some bodywork on his vehicle at the very least. The scene from the movie Walking Tall comes to mind.

bonesfab

Reaction score
By the looks of it Katie may have quit the meth habit, unfortunately it looks like she picked up binge eating and thievery...

Great detective work BTW, to bad you didn't disable her or her vehicle...

She went back to weed and the munchies are out to get her.

702sandman

Reaction score

i agree 100% …I guess we just get lazy and hope we still live in a awesome fantasy world where nobody steals your shit…I have raced Laughlin 3+ times a year and have never had any issues there, now it will always be different for me and everything will be locked up. Sucks but that’s the world we live in.

Javajoe

Reaction score
My buddy always runs fishing line thru his empty beer cans and ties a clip to the end and attaches it to all the shit outside his RV when camping. Thieves can’t see it and it makes a shit ton of noise if they try to steal anything at night

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Nice work, I'll pass this on.

Ladsm

Reaction score
they also go around Bullhead and Ft Mohave stealing trailers, sell them and then steal them back for a second sale. They are not good peeps.

Riodog

Reaction score
thats an event where you'd bring Rio to fix things right.

I don't think I could contain myself to NOT to anything to the scumbag.

glad you got your stuff back.

I never get invited to any of the fun stuff around here no more!
Good Job.
Rio

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
We were out in Laughlin racing this past Weekend. It was super hot so I brought out another generator and a little portable ac unit to help cool the motor home. We went a couple hundred yards away from the Moro home to watch a heat race for like 45 mins, when I got back i went to refill the generator and to my surprise it was not there anymore so I went to our 2 friends motorhomes that were parked next to us and behind us and asked if they say anything and both said they saw a white dodge parked by the motorhomes and they both thought they were just our friend or the neighbors friend. So we immediately went looking for this white dodge and found nothing. Later that night we went to dinner and stopped for ice when we noticed this dodge that matched the description so my friend went over to it and checked the bed of the truck, the guy driving said wtf you looking for and we explained we just got a generator stolen and he Said it’s just me and my girl we don’t live around here so we let him on his way. My daughter took a pic of him just in case. When we got back my friend said hey my daughter saw the guy driving so we showed her the pic and she said yes!! that’s him. So we got the popo involved and just kept a eye out for him. Well fast forward to Sunday am and we are loading up to head home and the wife gets a message that says hey is this your generator on the Mojave county classifieds and sure enough it was it so I had a local friend attempt to buy it and they needed up replying so we set up a buy location at the avi resort and waited for them. finally after a few delays on their part the Guys girl replied we will be there shortly in a white dodge so we got excited. We had 4 guys there just in case shit went sideways. they pull up to my friend and my wife and we pulled up behind them once it was confirmed it was ours and we knew right away it was the same scum bag we ran into, he immediately realized the gig was up and said just take the generator. It all went dow without a hitch, we wanted to beat his ass but since my friend is a local there we kept it chill and didn’t have to go there..,thanks to the power of social media my daughter put a post out about it being stolen and that lead to the lead on the classifieds ad…well now a few days later my wife has received literally 10+ other people that have been hit by these 2 , they are heavily hunting this guy in all the areas listed above. They are balsy and doing these thefts in the broad day light. Please be on the look out and call 911 if you happen to run into them. I’ve attached pics of her profile and their pics. We have their names and everything but no current address. They are changing plates daily.
View attachment 1049645
Should have beat his ass , it makes them remember better 🤬
Lucky you got the gen back. These people need a serious beatdown. It is the only thing they understand. Instill the fear of God into them and let them know that if you or your "crew" hears about them fucking around in your town again they'll be taking a one way trip out to the desert, Furio style!
god I loved that show 😉👍

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

caribbean20

Reaction score
Glad to hear you got your equipment back, what a story! Sadly it’s not limited to Laughlin. Caught these assholes stealing my outgoing mail on cameras last week.

Reported it to police and they had 3 previous reports from others. Police said even if they spotted the car, they could not pursue if the assholes did not pull over. Orders from the government. This is in CO.

All mail now directly to the post office. Rotten state of affairs. Keep everything locked up.
3825A9C1-EA73-4A2A-BFC5-2F69E26FBD63.jpeg

gordon

Reaction score
I don't understand how they are getting away with this for that long of time. Someone needs to do something physically to stop them this is wrong.

77charger

Reaction score
My buddy always runs fishing line thru his empty beer cans and ties a clip to the end and attaches it to all the shit outside his RV when camping. Thieves can’t see it and it makes a shit ton of noise if they try to steal anything at night
I use to get those firecrackers with string you pull tie them to a chain so if pulled well it pops the firecracker. They will scare the shit out if you especially if your up to no good might think you’re getting shot at or something.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I think the liberal governments tell the police depts to make these kinds of things a low priority. Criminals need to eat too, ya know. :rolleyes:

82daytona

Reaction score
This is a very small area and this turd is now famous. It’s only a matter of time before he gets caught...