WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Huge shout out to rob @ lake p.a.l.

BlowMe

Reaction score
Rob I cant thank you enough for the amazing sunday funday! Im in love with your new place on the lake and your incredible skater. What a fuckin badass boat. Was my first time in a cat and first time in a performance outboard. It is amazing what that boat can and does do. Really opened my eyes and you made it possible to check a few things off my bucket list yesterday. Your generosity and hospitality was beyond belief. It was great to meet you and i cant thank you enough. I look forward to and hope to cruise the Mississippi river with you and Alex in the near future. Im sorry i couldnt stick around longer but i had to get back home to the dog. Thanks again for the amazing day and I definitely owe ya one!!!
123_1_55.jpeg
123_1_53.jpeg
123_1_49.jpeg
123_1_47.jpeg

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Very glad u could make the journey over & thanks for the kayaks. Next time u will need to bring the pooch & hang for a few days, kick back & relax.
Thanks for the kind words

Hammer

Reaction score
Rob is a great guy!! Gave me a ride at the Delta years ago.. Did I miss the move thread? Hope all is well buddy!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Rob is a great guy!! Gave me a ride at the Delta years ago.. Did I miss the move thread? Hope all is well buddy!

Didn't do a move thread. Couldn't handle Kommiefornia anymore & paying $3100/mo in rent was KILLING me mentally. Those that know me know there isn't much up there to kill so I had to get out. My hot wife is splitting time between NorCal, Mesa-AZ, & our new work in progress house in Sunrise Beach. Hambone, u r welcome here anytime, been way too long since I've seen ya.

Hammer

Reaction score
Didn't do a move thread. Couldn't handle Kommiefornia anymore & paying $3100/mo in rent was KILLING me mentally. Those that know me know there isn't much up there to kill so I had to get out. My hot wife is splitting time between NorCal, Mesa-AZ, & our new work in progress house in Sunrise Beach. Hambone, u r welcome here anytime, been way too long since I've seen ya.

I hear ya on California. Glad you are able to get out! Don’t temp me with a good time Rob! It has been waaay to long. Tell the wife I say hello.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprintcvx

Reaction score
@lake p.a.l. I'm just curios if your old bote ended up here in the Pacific Northwest? I followed one the other day, coming from a local ramp, that looked just like it. Trailer had Cal. plates.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
@lake p.a.l. I'm just curios if your old bote ended up here in the Pacific Northwest? I followed one the other day, coming from a local ramp, that looked just like it. Trailer had Cal. plates.

The gentleman that bought it has homes outside of Tacoma & Huntington Beach

Reactions: DWC