WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

huge ticket

mobldj

Reaction score
heading down the 91 west around 12 noon in riverside around central and this law breaker flew by at 75.car pool lane with a tow vehicle and speeding. highway patrols wet dream.if you made it you need to go to veags.lolol
91 clown.jpg

sintax

Reaction score
I always love the dudes i see towing in the Fastrak. I assume they know better but DGAF

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Drove from Prescott to Sacramento & then back to pick up a car last weekend. Bakersfield through Sacramento was nuts on 99, peeps driving 90 to 100mph, tailgating everywhere, passing on the far right emergency lane, bikers lane cutting at excessive speeds. Kept asking my Uncle.....where the f..k is CHP.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
I always love the dudes i see towing in the Fastrak. I assume they know better but DGAF

Yeah, I don't understand the problem people have with this as long as they maintain speed and don't impede the flow of traffic. I realize it's against the law and also over the CA governments mandated towing speed limit, but if they aren't slowing you down, who gives a fuck. They're the ones paying the ticket.

bluebleeder

Reaction score
Everday occurence in Texas as the laws for trailers is the same as passenger cars. Still trips me out when I see it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Well, you can’t drive 90 in the slow lane.🤗

TexasJet

Reaction score
Being from Texas I didn't know it is illegal to tow in the diamond lane in Arizona. I've seen other boats and trailers in that lane.

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
If there were a Biden boat parade he would probably yank the permits on it to prevent it from going down just like he did the veteran motorcycle parade 🙄

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
If there were a Biden boat parade he would probably yank the permits on it to prevent it from going down just like he did the veteran motorcycle parade [emoji849]

...but there IS a Biden boat parade. It’s today if I’m not mistaken. [mention]RiverDave [/mention] had the details the other day.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Being from Texas I didn't know it is illegal to tow in the diamond lane in Arizona. I've seen other boats and trailers in that lane.

That's legal in Arizona in fact the carpool is considered a regular lane during non peak hours. California is one of the only states that has dumbass towing, lane restrictions and speed laws. God did I hate trucking in California..

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't understand the problem people have with this as long as they maintain speed and don't impede the flow of traffic. I realize it's against the law and also over the CA governments mandated towing speed limit, but if they aren't slowing you down, who gives a fuck. They're the ones paying the ticket.
While I agree with you, I think the some of the issue is what the assumed attitude the driver might be. Yeah he might be ignorant of the law. But, I think we assume he has an self centered attitude, thinking his time is more important than anyone else sitting in traffic in the right lanes. It “triggers” some people because we see so much of it in society.
Besides, if they are doing 75, how am I supposed to do 80? 😁
Just another perspective.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
While I agree with you, I think the some of the issue is what the assumed attitude the driver might be. Yeah he might be ignorant of the law. But, I think we assume he has an self centered attitude, thinking his time is more important than anyone else sitting in traffic in the right lanes. It “triggers” some people because we see so much of it in society.
Besides, if they are doing 75, how am I supposed to do 80? 😁
Just another perspective.
nobody wins that battle towing or not, there’s always the guy who thinks I’m going to go the speed limit and that’s tough shit for everybody else, and there’s always another guy that wants to go faster. In a perfect world polite people would pull to the right and let people pass. But that ain’t ever going to happen.🙁

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
It’s funny that the same people that cry about CA gun laws applaud CA towing laws. I’m sure they all stay at 55 MPH in the slow lane out of state too 😂

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Did he chew yore ass before or after you pooped?
I don't use the word 'literally' very often, but you literally took the words out of my mouth. That's what I was going to say word for word.

rrrr

Reaction score
Everday occurence in Texas as the laws for trailers is the same as passenger cars. Still trips me out when I see it.

Towing in Texas is nice and easy.

When I'm hooked up with the boat, I enter the freeway at an on ramp, cut across three lanes without checking the mirrors, square it up in the left lane, and put the hammer down.

When the speedo hits 90, I reach into the cooler for an NA Old Milwaukee, turn up the music, and put the front bumper of the Excursion about 18" from the car in front of me to encourage them to move over.

😁

bluebleeder

Reaction score
Towing in Texas is nice and easy.

When I'm hooked up with the boat, I enter the freeway at an on ramp, cut across three lanes without checking the mirrors, square it up in the left lane, and put the hammer down.

When the speedo hits 90, I reach into the cooler for an NA Old Milwaukee, turn up the music, and put the front bumper of the Excursion about 18" from the car in front of me to encourage them to move over.

[emoji16]
Sounds about right. [emoji106]

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I bet that guy doesn't wear a mask outside either... Fucking madman right there.

rrrr

Reaction score
That's legal in Arizona in fact the carpool is considered a regular lane during non peak hours. California is one of the only states that has dumbass towing, lane restrictions and speed laws. God did I hate trucking in California..

No, they have the same fucking stupidity here in Dallas. There are standing lane dividers in the HOV lane on US 75, and you can only enter and exit at the ends, 14 miles apart. Most of the time the lane is empty.

Phoenix is the only large city I know of that actually uses logic with their HOV lanes.

TexasJet

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Towing in the diamond lane probably saved my life or at least wrecking my truck and boat/trailer.

I was west bound on the 10 on the west side of Phoenix, in the diamond lane. Traffic was heavy but moving well. I heard the screech of tires and the crunch of metal. All of a sudden there is a yellow camaro in the tbone position in my lane. I was able to swerve to the left and squeeze between the concrete wall and his front bumper. It all happened in about 4 seconds. I like the diamond lane cause there is no one to your left.

Last edited: