WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Humvee's in Sac town

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
A whole bunch rolled into Havasu the other day.. They are claiming it is a normal and monthly training excersize.

I have lived here 9 years and I have never seen it before. My buddy has lived here 22 years and he had never heard of it or seen it either?

If I were a betting man, I would lay down some cash that they're gearing up for a full blown national lockdown in a week or two. Been seeing pics like this from all over the country. :eek:

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
In Havasu ya mean god help them..

Day before yesterday someone was shooting full auto big caliber shit like they were in it to win it.. lol
sorry about that....:) yup would not be a good result, I know a dozen + with a 100k plus rounds on tap, not that I think I would live through a 100k round exchange but it's nice to know it's there I guess

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
The picture of a soldier as your avatar seems a bit misleading.
If you didn't notice, I refrained from bad-mouthing your "hope and change"...even though I greatly disagreed with his...well, just about everything.

I disliked the individual, and his actions, but I respected the office which he was given.

Now, why is it someone as uncuth and unrefined as myself, can maintain a modicum of civility when confronted with half-truths both for and against two Presidents? Half-truths, are not nearly truth. They are just the perspectives given, and what one chooses to believe. As has been said on these forums before, there are two sides to every story, but the truth lay somewhere in between. I am nothing more than a blue collar guy, no education to speak of. I always find it so odd there seem to be those who think bad-mouthing one side will bring followers to the other...

As I said, I'll sit on the porch and watch the sky falling...

Keep in mind, in another thread yesterday this guy thinks Sean Penn is a qualified firefighter/paramedic/nurse/doctor.

Just to qualify who you are talking to.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
In Havasu ya mean god help them..

Day before yesterday someone was shooting full auto big caliber shit like they were in it to win it.. lol
sorry about that....:) yup would not be a good result, I know a dozen + with a 100k plus rounds on tap, not that I think I would live through a 100k round exchange but it's nice to know it's there I guess

Can someone catch me up here?
Are we now planning on shooting National Guardsman?

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
"I remember 2009 when President Obama, who in the first year of his presidency, not only inherited a country in the worst recession of our life time, but simultaneously had to deal with a pandemic too."

How old are you ? " Worst recession in our lifetime ", my ass. That was a greed induced recession caused by our astute politicians, namely dums with "everyone deserves a home loan.".. It was totally mishandled and we're on track to the next one . Only this one started with a pandemic.

D19

Reaction score
It could very well be the frog and boiling water story.

Throw a frog in boiling water and it leaps right back out. Throw a frog in room temperature water and slowly turn the heat up to a boiling point and he cooks himself to death.

I’d rather believe it’s a training exercise because god help us if Martial Law is instituted.

I've been paying attention to what this guy has been saying for years. He's pretty spot on.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
FE9F9FE9-DF54-4C3A-BBF4-6407A9D6E86C.png

wzuber

Reaction score
If anybody thinks the state and fed nat'l guard was NOT planned into this equation weeks ago is fooling themselves. What were told THE reason is and what THIER actual reason is is two seperate things though the former nicely disguises the latter. Like the boiling frog scenario....they have to institue change incrementally to keep the general public from going ape shit from day one. The sheep does't become over weight over night.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
If anybody thinks the state and fed nat'l guard was NOT planned into this equation weeks ago is fooling themselves. What were told THE reason is and what THIER actual reason is is two seperate things though the former nicely disguises the latter. Like the boiling frog scenario....they have to institue change incrementally to keep the general public from going ape shit from day one. The sheep does't become over weight over night.
BINGO!!!!!!!!
we just dont know what the actual agenda is?????

Ooopppss... another CV-2019 death occurred.....
(thoughts and prayers to all families with CV-19, deathly ill family members)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
BINGO!!!!!!!!
we just dont know what the actual agenda is?????

Ooopppss... another CV-2019 death occurred.....
(thoughts and prayers to all families with CV-19, deathly ill family members)
I try not to post too much in regards to conspiracy theories.... (the Man is always listening :oops: ) but even my sweet, normal kindegarten teaching wife is wondering..."WTF?!"
Pieces to this puzzle aren't all laid out to see, at least not by us. Things are being implemented slowly, and on both coasts. The coasts are the most populated areas, so that part makes sense. The flu kills more, we've lost slightly less than two weekends in Detroit, and people are fighting over toilet paper...

I'm starting to feel like "Rock Hound" from the movie..."...come on, we have a front row seat to the end of the world."

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This reaction is due to their being no treatment in place vs. the flu where there are tons of medications sold over the counter to fight flu symptoms. It is a reaction to the unknown. It does not help how easily transmitted this beer flu is. I still firmly believe we will get through this with most of us unscathed. That doesn't mean people still won't freak the fuck out over every little thing. The media isn't helping the matter posting doom and gloom. I'd like to see them posting numbers of recovered with a timeline every time they bring it up.

Last edited:

wzuber

Reaction score
This reaction is due to their being no treatment in place vs. the flu where there are tons of medications sold over the counter to fight flu symptoms. It is a reaction to the unknown. It does not help how easily transmitted this beer flu is. I still firmly believe we will get through this with most of us unscathed. That doesn't mean people still won't freak the fuck out over every little thing. The media isn't helping the matter posting doom and gloom. I'd like to see them posting numbers of recovered with a timeline every time they bring it up.
#'s recovered w/timeline would be incongruous to their democrap masters explicit instructions. They need us completely consumed emotionally so we are too distracted to see and understand what's really going on.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Anyone notice @highvoltagehands dissapear when posed with actual questions? Lol

TDS at its finest
He works in the field as a lineman with the electric company. I don't think he has access to reply until after he gets off work. At least that's what has happened in the past.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
He works in the field as a lineman with the electric company. I don't think he has access to reply until after he gets off work. At least that's what has happened in the past.

I’m sure that’s it :)

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I think the ladies and gentlemen in the questioned equipment are just to help.
If you see them say thank you.
They are not getting rich nor make political decisions.
Seems a little overkill in the vehicle of choice department but again, not their decisions. At the same time fuel is cheap and the equipment would just sit there and rot.

78Southwind

Reaction score
Exactly.....according to our "leaders" there's no food shortage and there's no need to run on the stores and hoard food but when i go to the stores the shelves are empty and i can only get enough to last a couple days....looks like a shortage to me. Apparently THEY expect this to get much worse if their deploying the Nat'l guard in expectation of shit reslly hitting the fan.

I have been ordering my food from Walmart online and then picking it up the next day (I wanted to stay a way from the Zombies). What is strange is that you use to be able to schedule up to seven days out. Now you can only schedule one day out. However, to get an order I have to submit it early in the morning (12 to 2 AM) or that day will be booked up. A lot of the stuff is being limited or is out of stock. For example, I have been eating a lot of prepackaged salad kits and they only allow you two of each style. I have tried to order water the last 4 times and have only been successful once (2 gallons). The last time I did a pickup the guy that brought me my groceries told me to try to be the first pickup which is 11 AM to 12 PM since they usually fill those orders before they stock the isles. So this time I did the early order and still no water. I have been ordering small orders to not hoard, basically enough food for three or four days. A friend of mine told me that their Navy friend told them that the National Guard was coming to the cities because there was only two weeks of food left (whatever that means). There is a shortage on somethings but I find it hard to believe the two week deal.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Is it still considered a "she shed" if it's 2k square ft, and has an 18-20ft lid? Or is that upgraded to "bitch barn"?
...asking for another "non-union" friend ;)
Depends. Is it a nice stick barn or a old used pre-fab rusted metal building...lol 😂

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Depends. Is it a nice stick barn or a old used pre-fab rusted metal building...lol 😂
I'm going with un-rusted pre-fab...pole barns are for horses...
The last thing I...I mean my friend...would want would be all his metal fab tools housed in a structure built of combustible materials ;)