WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Humvee's in Sac town

Mototrig

Reaction score
A good buddy just sent me this. Says a friend of his up north snapped this picture sometime yesterday. Could be something or nothing.
IMG952606~2.png

Wedgy

Reaction score
Gavin Newsome has Mobilized, but not yet "Deployed," the Ca Nat Guard. Are the movement of these Convoys,
"Deployment?"

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
A whole bunch rolled into Havasu the other day.. They are claiming it is a normal and monthly training excersize.

I have lived here 9 years and I have never seen it before. My buddy has lived here 22 years and he had never heard of it or seen it either?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If it is a real deal, could be some of the guys called up by Newsom for food bank help. Don't know how to post a link, but KCRA in Sacramento had a deal last night, showing a food distribution deal being helped out by Guard. Said this one place was normally helping out 150,000 people a month in neighboring areas. Humvees rolling by themselves aren't a reason to be too worried. If there are MRAP's and HEMMT's...then I'd be a bit leary.

4Waters

Reaction score
A whole bunch rolled into Havasu the other day.. They are claiming it is a normal and monthly training excersize.

I have lived here 9 years and I have never seen it before. My buddy has lived here 22 years and he had never heard of it or seen it either?
It my understanding that the military has canceled all training for 30 days.

82daytona

Reaction score

I’ve seen them a few times between Havasu and Parker I’m large groups, but still odd right now for sure.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Where'd they roll to, or setup camp? Havasu doesn't have an NG Armory...do they?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
It could very well be the frog and boiling water story.

Throw a frog in boiling water and it leaps right back out. Throw a frog in room temperature water and slowly turn the heat up to a boiling point and he cooks himself to death.

I’d rather believe it’s a training exercise because god help us if Martial Law is instituted.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Some military guys tried to rent a center console that I had for sale a few years back. It was about this time of year also. They train on how to drive and beach boats. If I had to guess , it’s legit. I believe they do some kind of training here and it has to do with the trainees getting certified to operate a vessel.

Sorry to ruin the conspiracy theories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Throw a frog in boiling water and it leaps right back out. Throw a frog in room temperature water and slowly turn the heat up to a boiling point and he cooks himself to death.

I’d rather believe it’s a training exercise because god help us if Martial Law is instituted.

In Havasu ya mean god help them..

Day before yesterday someone was shooting full auto big caliber shit like they were in it to win it.. lol

Reactions: FCT

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Some military guys tried to rent a center console that I had for sale a few years back. It was about this time of year also. They train on how to drive and beach boats. If I had to guess , it’s legit. I believe they do some kind of training here and it has to do with the trainees getting certified to operate a vessel.

Sorry to ruin the conspiracy theories.

Maybe 2 years ago (?), there was some huge excercise. They had some troops doing stuff north of us in the forest. Real interesting as that's where all the "malitia folk" live. The news locally, as well as in other areas, they were also practicing small group incursion stuff. Stories of un-uniformed troops renting U-Hauls and such, to infiltrate....wait for it....towns like Barstow and Needles.

There's also been stuff out by Kingman, but I don't know if that's state land or what.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
shit maybe they'll help me get some rations of T.P and bread...
I didn't know Bernie got elected yet...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Why the fuck would the military want to secure Havasu? You guys watch to many movies.
Purely hypothetical, but I could see 95 being secured as a supply route...but no, not at this time. In full on "Red Dawn" invasion, maybe. At that point, all highways would be secured as well.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Looking at what is happening it Italy.... they may use national guard to keep every one at home.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
HEY LAM! President Dump is a day late and dollar short again & now he’s trying to capitalize and take credit today for initiatives that these states have already taken. NY, WA, & CA have already activated the National Guards along with other states a week ago. How and the fuck did this tool ever get voted CIC?
A819D116-686F-4CE2-85DB-D9478EA03FB6.png

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
HEY LAM! President Dump is a day late and dollar short again & now he’s trying to capitalize and take credit today for initiatives that these states have already taken. NY, WA, & CA have already activated the National Guards along with other states a week ago. How and the fuck did this tool ever get voted CIC?
View attachment 857432
Funny how to some any reason to bitch about Trump is taken. Really doesn't matter, Clinton or Sanders wouldn't be doing anything different. All politicians try to claim they're saving us all.
If you truly believe there is a solid difference between the left and the right anymore, or your side is better than my side, you haven't spent much time really looking around.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Funny how to some any reason to bitch about Trump is taken. Really doesn't matter, Clinton or Sanders wouldn't be doing anything different. All politicians try to claim they're saving us all.
If you truly believe there is a solid difference between the left and the right anymore, or your side is better than my side, you haven't spent much time really looking around.

So true. It’s easy to say he should have done this or that now. No one on the planet was prepared for this nor do we know what the outcome is going to be. This isn’t the time to be criticizing anyone’s decisions early on.

Last edited:

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
They’re not bringing them in to keep everyone home, they’re bringing them in to protest inventory in all the small businesses - liberal areas ( read NY, CALI ) have a lower moral compass than in the middle. Also have plenty of body bags with them, because those states have beaten the local LEO’s back to the point they can’t do their jobs, but the federal govt can - no neEd to listen to the local left govt. This is just another reason to NOT live in those areas. Remember, when the SHTF, you didn’t want the law abiding people of your state to be able to defend themselves, thus the national presence.

wzuber

Reaction score
Why does humanitarian aid at grocery stores need a deployment of assault vehicles?
Exactly.....according to our "leaders" there's no food shortage and there's no need to run on the stores and hoard food but when i go to the stores the shelves are empty and i can only get enough to last a couple days....looks like a shortage to me. Apparently THEY expect this to get much worse if their deploying the Nat'l guard in expectation of shit reslly hitting the fan.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I take it you haven’t been watching his press brIefings lately. 🤬

If you have. What do you think of his comment about Mitt Romney today?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I take it you haven’t been watching his press brIefings lately. 🤬

If you have. What do you think of his comment about Mitt Romney today?
Nope...I'm pretty sure all media peeps and politicians are pretty much as clueless as the rest of us. Everybody is just trying to convince the masses they know best. I'll just watch from my porch...

DWC

Reaction score
You’re posts are usually spot on. This one couldn’t be more accurate. It’s sad that something that’s this bad is being used by anyone to promote an agenda.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Look the the difference between having a responsible leader for president driving the bus compared to this juvenile delinquent?
I remember 2009 when President Obama, who in the first year of his presidency, not only inherited a country in the worst recession of our life time, but simultaneously had to deal with a pandemic too. He handled everything completely different, and acted like a true US president should. No pointing fingers or blaming the previous president or tweeting LAM! He Just exhibited that good ol American can do attitude. He brought in experts that knew what they were doing and followed their advice. His leadership kept the media in check, the public calm and confident, the stock market/economy steady and the country together. If President Trump would just check his ego and shut his pie hole, letting the experts do their job, we’d be a whole lot better off and a lot less chaotic. Then maybe he just might earn the respect a US President deserves.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Look the the difference between having a responsible leader for president driving the bus compared to this juvenile delinquent?
I remember 2009 when President Obama, who in the first year of his presidency, not only inherited a country in the worst recession of our life time, but simultaneously had to deal with a pandemic too. He handled everything completely different, and acted like a true US president should. No pointing fingers or blaming the previous president or tweeting LAM! He Just exhibited that good ol American can do attitude. He brought in experts that knew what they were doing and followed their advice. His leadership kept the media in check, the public calm and confident, the stock market/economy steady and the country together. If President Trump would just check his ego and shut his pie hole, letting the experts do their job, we’d be a whole lot better off and a lot less chaotic. Then maybe he just might earn the respect a US President deserves.
The picture of a soldier as your avatar seems a bit misleading.
If you didn't notice, I refrained from bad-mouthing your "hope and change"...even though I greatly disagreed with his...well, just about everything.

I disliked the individual, and his actions, but I respected the office which he was given.

Now, why is it someone as uncuth and unrefined as myself, can maintain a modicum of civility when confronted with half-truths both for and against two Presidents? Half-truths, are not nearly truth. They are just the perspectives given, and what one chooses to believe. As has been said on these forums before, there are two sides to every story, but the truth lay somewhere in between. I am nothing more than a blue collar guy, no education to speak of. I always find it so odd there seem to be those who think bad-mouthing one side will bring followers to the other...

As I said, I'll sit on the porch and watch the sky falling...

yz450mm

Reaction score

Thank you for doing the work that you do as a lineman and keeping the power flowing to the American public, if the grid was to go down then utter chaos would quickly take place.

Can you give any examples of what you think President Trump should be doing different? You say that he should shut his pie hole and let the experts do their job, can you give any examples of this? I've watched limited amounts of his daily briefings, and from what I've seen he let's the experts do much of the question-answering.

You said that President Obama handled everything completely different, and kept the economy and stock market steady, but how? I'm asking specifically how he handled everything completely different, considering that the country has never been through any event like this before.

President Trump seems to be doing everything he can to enact stimulus packages for individuals and small businesses, to make sure that the economy doesn't collapse. Can you give a specific example of what else he should be doing?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

wzuber

Reaction score
Thank you for doing the work that you do as a lineman and keeping the power flowing to the American public, if the grid was to go down then utter chaos would quickly take place.

Can you give any examples of what you think President Trump should be doing different? You say that he should shut his pie hole and let the experts do their job, can you give any examples of this? I've watched limited amounts of his daily briefings, and from what I've seen he let's the experts do much of the question-answering.

You said that President Obama handled everything completely different, and kept the economy and stock market steady, but how? I'm asking specifically how he handled everything completely different, considering that the country has never been through any event like this before.

President Trump seems to be doing everything he can to enact stimulus packages for individuals and small businesses, to make sure that the economy doesn't collapse. Can you give a specific example of what else he should be doing?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
no, the leftist, nut swinging "orange man bad" mouth breather cannot. If he were actually in the same "shoes" Mr. Trumps been in since before his election to the U.S. Presidency, working tirelessly, doing the best he can for the good of America while the psycho democraps & rinos, in concert with the traitorous leftist main stream media have tried to do everything they can to undermine him with russia, russia, russia, impeachment hoax etc. (and failing miserably AGAIN, AT THAT TOO) because they lost the election (hence power & control) he and his ilk followers would of quit long before even being sworn into the office.

jet496

Reaction score

I've been expecting them to announce forced restrictions, versus the voluntary ones we have now, because there's just soooo many freaking idiots still going to bars & acting like there's nothing wrong all the while negating what we're trying to do & that is to stop any potential to spreading the disease.

Hopefully it doesn't come to this, but if people would just listen & quit crying that "they will not let this change their routine, by God".

thetub

Reaction score
I've been expecting them to announce forced restrictions, versus the voluntary ones we have now, because there's just soooo many freaking idiots still going to bars & acting like there's nothing wrong all the while negating what we're trying to do & that is to stop any potential to spreading the disease.

Hopefully it doesn't come to this, but if people would just listen & quit crying that "they will not let this change their routine, by God".

but how else they gonna get all the cool selfie shots for instacrap?

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
If it is a real deal, could be some of the guys called up by Newsom for food bank help. Don't know how to post a link, but KCRA in Sacramento had a deal last night, showing a food distribution deal being helped out by Guard. Said this one place was normally helping out 150,000 people a month in neighboring areas. Humvees rolling by themselves aren't a reason to be too worried. If there are MRAP's and HEMMT's...then I'd be a bit leary.