WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hungry??? House of Pong...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Check out the new House of Pong in Clairmont!!!

The chick that runs the place was a chief at Shogun for decades. We always asked for her when we went there. She set out on her own a few years back. Her and her brother opened a place in Upland, terrible parking, and a terrible location.

Now...

They have an awesome new spot in downtown Clairmont. Do you know where the place that still sells vinyl records is? House of Pong is right across the street. The have some killer new dishes that you probably won't find anywhere else, really nice outside seating, and the service is most outstanding. My daughter and I went to the new location yesterday for the first time. The food just keeps getting better and better.

Enjoy!

UltraLucky

Reaction score
They have a second location in Claremont now. Pong's Burger and Ramen on Foothill and Claremont Blvd.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
They have a second location in Claremont now. Pong's Burger and Ramen on Foothill and Claremont Blvd.

I don't believe that's the same owner? Or maybe it's her brother? I didn't notice him around the new location yesterday.

UltraLucky

Reaction score
Could be, I am not familiar with the owners but they have a lot of the same unique menu items. Bert and Rocky's next door to the Old Town location was doing good business compared to the other places in town during the lockdown.