WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hunter Bidens laptop videos are out now

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Certainly lends credence to the conspiracies of the wealthy dining on our not wealthy population. Us adults in upper middle class to affluent are tax cattle while our children are viewed as sex toys by the wealthy.

I think it’s time to fertilize the tree of liberty
Tax cattle , sex toys , great analogy !

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I am not a conspiracy theorist but think of this.

all the Democrats in California pushed through that new law. you can now consent as Young as the age of 14!
The niece was 14 at the time, think about that deep, the law just passed.

Not exactly according to what I've read...

"If signed into law, a 24-year-old could have sexual relations with a 15-year-old child without being required to register as a sex offender," State Senator Shannon Grove wrote in a tweet. Under current law, while it is illegal for an adult to have consensual sex with a teenager between 14 and 17 years old, who cannot legally give consent, vaginal intercourse between the two does not require the offender to be listed on the state’s sex offender registry, as long as the offender is within 10 years of age of the minor. Instead, the judge has the discretion to decide, based on the facts of the case, whether the sex offender registration is warranted. Other forms of intercourse such as oral and anal intercourse require sex offender registration. State Senator Scott Wiener, who presented the bill, said the existing law “disproportionately targets LGBT young people for mandatory sex offender registration since LGBT people usually cannot engage in vaginal intercourse."

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Barr alluded in an interview that it would be in no ones interest to publicly proceed with any partisan
Investigation / prosecution until after the election . I took that to mean the Shits gonna hit the fan after the election ...we’ll see
Only If Trump wins...

If Joe makes it to 1600 the investigation will mysteriously disappear on Jan 21st.

And you know it will be before he knocks down the wall, rejoins WHO and NATO, Repeals the Muslim ban, Raises taxes, give dreamers citizenship, ends homelessness, Cures Covid (and possibly cancer), stack the court, rejoin the Paris Climate accord, implement a national mask and social distancing mandates, shuts down the country (if he can't cure Covid) defund the police, cancels college loans, bans fracking, medicare for all.............

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Only If Trump wins...

If Joe makes it to 1600 the investigation will mysteriously disappear on Jan 21st.

And you know it will be before he knocks down the wall, rejoins WHO and NATO, Repeals the Muslim ban, Raises taxes, give dreamers citizenship, ends homelessness, Cures Covid (and possibly cancer), stack the court, rejoin the Paris Climate accord, implement a national mask and social distancing mandates, shuts down the country (if he can't cure Covid) defund the police, cancels college loans, bans fracking, medicare for all.............
That paragraph just gave me a really odd feeling...more a mix of several. Rage and disgust are high on the list. The sad truth, that will only be in the first days...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
That paragraph just gave me a really odd feeling...more a mix of several. Rage and disgust are high on the list. The sad truth, that will only be in the first days...

Joe wont get ANYTHING done. He has not done much in almost half a century. IF they take control of the senate and keep the house, there there will be problems.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Joe wont get ANYTHING done. He has not done much in almost half a century. IF they take control of the senate and keep the house, there there will be problems.

The pedophiles job is to get on base. That’s it.
Then the pinch runner comes in, and don’t think Harris has anything on her mind except doing whatever her masters tell her to do with a smile on her dripping chin.
Does anyone really think the likes of Pelosi or Clinton will stand by for that?
The entire lib crime syndicate is circling like fucking buzzards. AOC, the fucking BLM mob, Antifa all of the sick fucks.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
She's being welcomed with open arms from the right and getting praise from the ones that switched as well.

BD2F5A63-FDE0-45D8-A418-6FCB7D60C5C0.gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1603755739359.png

Just a crackhead bought off by Chyyyyyyna meeting with the President. 🤔

Can you say...........................................South China Sea?

4Waters

Reaction score
Food for thought...
This is all just coming out and is centered around the son of a 47 year politician. An old guy that held VP, but has never really been at the top of the food chain, although certainly a major player for the last 15-20 years.
Imagine the families of those far more entwined and dangerous than the creepy pedophile is.
Seriously, Hunter is just the sloppy junkie that let his shit get out in the wind. Now imagine what those who are not so sloppy get away with.
I hate to say it again, but this really just an embarrassing glimpse for them.
It’s MUCH MUCH deeper.
Bottomless actually. That’s why no serious charges ever come about...where would you draw the line on the investigation when it sprawls to every fucking corner and closet??
It’s also why Trump is so HATED by the club.
There is literally NOTHING that is off the table to eradicate Trump...nothing.
I hope you're wrong and Trump starts draining the swamp

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Last night on Tucker Carlson he said he will have Tony Bobulinski on his show tonight for an extended amount of time

You may want to tune in tonight if you don't usually

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Thanks and will be checking it out.

Last night on Tucker Carlson he said he will have Tony Bobulinski on his show tonight for an extended amount of time

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Yeah I’ll be DVRing this one.
Hopefully he’s well hidden today.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Unfortunately it won't make a difference to many and like it has been said before it won't move the needle that is unless Hunter switches to heroin.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Unfortunately it won't make a difference to many and like it has been said before it won't move the needle that is unless Hunter switches to heroin.

This is so true and why I see the end of our country in the no so distant future. The sheep have been conditioned to follow blindly and are totally dependent on their masters. Not much different then a drug dealer supplying heroin to one of his addicts. None of this hunter bullshit will change any sheeps mind. They could care less if slow Joe was corrupt and making millions while in office. The only thing that could negate a possible bad outcome is if a federal indictment came down against slow Joe well before the election and obviously that did not occur. A post election indictment has the potential of leaving the brainless ho at the top. I can only hope that the silent majority roars with their vote next week.