WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hunter's Computer

AzMandella

Reaction score
Ahh seems the idiot took his computer in for repair and never picked it back up . The owner of the computer store copied the hard drive and gave it to Rudy before handing it to the FBI . Nothing like leaving videos of yourself smoking crack while having sex . Trump needs to put them into a ad and run it everywhere . Seems Joe had a meeting with Burisma heads with his son 8 months before he threatened to withhold money unless they fires the prosecuter .

www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-ukraine-burisma-adviser-email

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@530RL

1D8D3D4B-A0A3-48E4-8E3C-C57643EF5215.jpeg

😂

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
In response, I fully expect the Dems to dox the owner of the store, ruin his life and business with slanderous accusations...all the while ignoring the emails.

It’ll be Julian Assamge/WikiLeaks all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
All that aside.. I want to see the naked pics of what was getting hit.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
They also don’t have 5 or 6 news channels and 100 news papers running it wall to wall either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good valid point also. One would have thought our representatives would know that controlling the propaganda is key just like Hitler did during his rise. The radical left controls the propaganda.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
The GOP does not know how to play dirty and go for the throat. This laptop info will end up being meaningless to the sheep.
That's because it will bring a bunch of them down as well. They dont want to win.
This is why you hear deafening silence from them.
Most of them secretly hate Trump for bringing all this to light.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
That's because it will bring a bunch of them down as well. They dont want to win.
This is why you hear deafening silence from them.
Most of them secretly hate Trump for bringing all this to light.

Most likely, agree corruption has no political preference. Guess we are just hoping for the lesser of 2 evils. At least mr. T has tried to expose some of this bullshit.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I keep going on CNN and using their CNN search engine for ”Hunter Biden laptop” and nothing comes up.

I have searched it 6 times today for fun...I am sure someone in their IT department monitors that stuff.

Probably doesn’t matter but it makes me laugh.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images.

Photos of a Delaware federal court subpoena given to The Post show that both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December, after the shop’s owner says he alerted the feds to their existence.

But before turning over the gear, the shop owner says he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
No one should think that Hunter Biden did anything with Ukraine, Communist China, or any other country without the EXPRESSED CONSENT of his father, Joe Biden. Hunter Biden didn't have the contacts, influence or intelligence to make those deals happen.

1602698644492.jpeg

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images.

Photos of a Delaware federal court subpoena given to The Post show that both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December, after the shop’s owner says he alerted the feds to their existence.

But before turning over the gear, the shop owner says he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

They have had this hard drive since December 2019 and we just find out now? This is going nowhere. Hunter smoking crack, who cares. An email to him who cares. The FBI hasn't done shit with this.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Clearly the FBI (Director Christopher Wray: "Antifa is an ideology, not an organization") and the CIA (Director Gina Haspel who is continuing to stonewall top Republican senators demanding that the intelligence chief hand over Russiagate) are part of the Deep State. They are not cooperating with their boss, the President of the United States, Donald Trump.

Everyone is against Trump except Americans. 4 more years and we'll have a chance to save America

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Clearly the FBI (Director Christopher Wray: "Antifa is an ideology, not an organization") and the CIA (Director Gina Haspel who is continuing to stonewall top Republican senators demanding that the intelligence chief hand over Russiagate) are part of the Deep State. They are not cooperating with their boss, the President of the United States, Donald Trump.

Everyone is against Trump except Americans. 4 more years and we'll have a chance to save America

But cant Trump fire them whenever he wants because he has lost faith in their ability to lead those agencies?

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

This.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
"While inconvenient, this is certainly not a "smoking gun", more like evidence of a young man struggling with addiction issues. Issues which should remain private and are of no concern to any of us." - 530RL

To add..."Have there been any Indictments?"

fmo24

Reaction score
But cant Trump fire them whenever he wants because he has lost faith in their ability to lead those agencies?
Firing them is not the issue. I believe both positions require senate approval for replacement.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
To add..."Have there been any Indictments?"

Exactly.

“If any laws were broken surely the young man would be charged and convicted under Trumps judicial administration...the absence of that clearly and logically shows his innocence of all made up accusations, consistent with the Trumpkins narrative...” BB-30

“The photos are clearly chops made by Russians hookers...”
Squeegee

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Twatter and Fagbook censoring the story. 😂

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@530RL

Proud corrupt libturds!!!

8FE9FD46-565D-4025-86F8-BAF760A3D693.gif

squeezer

Reaction score

Twatter and Fagbook censoring the story. 😂

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@530RL

Proud corrupt libturds!!!

First, and its important to understand this. Twitter and facebook are private businesses and by definition can not censor anything. They can choose what is acceptable on their platforms in the very same way RD can choose whats on this one.

Next,

The Post said that in one email in May 2014, about a month after Hunter Biden joined the board of the Ukrainian natural-gas company Burisma Holdings, Vadym Pozharskyi, the third-ranking executive at Burisma, emailed him asking for "advice on how you could use your influence to convey a message" or "signal."

In another email on April 17, 2015, the Post said, Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for "inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent some time together," adding, "It's realty an honor and pleasure."

THIS is a smoking gun???? The only thing smoking is the crack pipe of anybody who wasn't 100% convinced Hunter was given the position he was based on access to DC Elite. Let me be clear: Hunter was given the seat on the board of Burisma because his dad was the VP. Now if that comes as a shock to anybody with a double digit IQ score then... Well maybe we should recheck who gave you the IQ test.

What else is new here...

Hunter has a drug problem (We all knew that)
Hunter has sex. (Will admit to that not being anything I have thought about but if its on yore mind then hey You do you.)

I am not all that concerned about legal vs. illegal with respect to how the emails were acquired but I am thinking a bit of diligence into validity is. Shop owner doesnt know who dropped the computer off.

Does the fact the Giuliani's lawyer was given a copy of the drive before the feds mean anything...????

(From Business Insider)

Thomas Rid, a professor of strategic studies at Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies who recently published a book called "Active Measures" that focuses on the history of disinformation, said that the way the purported emails surfaced was dubious.

"This here is highly suspicious behavior," Rid tweeted. "Especially when viewed in the context of a political campaign. Creative, anonymous, credibility-generating, somewhat plausible. Exactly how a professional would surface disinformation and potentially forgeries."

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
First, and its important to understand this. Twitter and facebook are private businesses and by definition can not censor anything. They can choose what is acceptable on their platforms in the very same way RD can choose whats on this one.

Next,

The Post said that in one email in May 2014, about a month after Hunter Biden joined the board of the Ukrainian natural-gas company Burisma Holdings, Vadym Pozharskyi, the third-ranking executive at Burisma, emailed him asking for "advice on how you could use your influence to convey a message" or "signal."

In another email on April 17, 2015, the Post said, Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for "inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent some time together," adding, "It's realty an honor and pleasure."

THIS is a smoking gun???? The only thing smoking is the crack pipe of anybody who wasn't 100% convinced Hunter was given the position he was based on access to DC Elite. Let me be clear: Hunter was given the seat on the board of Burisma because his dad was the VP. Now if that comes as a shock to anybody with a double digit IQ score then... Well maybe we should recheck who gave you the IQ test.

What else is new here...

Hunter has sex. (Will admit to that not being anything I have thought about but if its on yore mind then hey You do you.)

I am not all that concerned about legal vs. illegal with respect to how the emails were acquired but I am thinking a bit of diligence into validity is. Shop owner doesnt know who dropped the computer off.

Does the fact the Giuliani's lawyer was given a copy of the drive before the feds mean anything...????

(From Business Insider)

Thomas Rid, a professor of strategic studies at Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies who recently published a book called "Active Measures" that focuses on the history of disinformation, said that the way the purported emails surfaced was dubious.

"This here is highly suspicious behavior," Rid tweeted. "Especially when viewed in the context of a political campaign. Creative, anonymous, credibility-generating, somewhat plausible. Exactly how a professional would surface disinformation and potentially forgeries."

3B88AF99-483C-4745-9186-3F10B00EA753.gif

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

Next,

What else is new here...

(From Business Insider)

Does it hurt when you get to this stage?

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
And what stage would that be?

The stage where it doesn't matter how dirty your guys are, you'll continue to support them at the peril of America's foreign policy. "Your side" tried to manufacture foreign agent dirt on President Trump and his kids, but when there is actually proof, a paper trail, on a Democrat, there's literally ZERO interest.

It is you putting political party before America. If Trump or his family were as dirty as the Biden's appear to be, I'd want him thrown out as well.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Are you suggesting that "pay to play" and "quid pro quo" is a fundamental tenant of American politics?

View attachment 932033

I know you're being coy. You see the dirt, same as I do. To logically conclude, Hunter was paid these amounts, given these lucrative deals without any experience would take a large amount of willful ignoring. It is far to obvious that there were favors expected. You are an international businessman, you probably see this far clearer than myself or anyone in the P&G.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
The difference is that I see two piles of dirt, you and your cohorts see one..........

Wrong Dan. I see one pile of dirt. It has two sides. The R side and the D side. But one pile of dirt.

I've consistently said, the R side is as treacherous as the D side. That's why there will be no consequences from all this HRC, Comey, Brennan....you name it. If they go down, they all go down. Barr hasn't and won't indict, not because there isn't crimes, but because those crimes connect all the dots in Washington. R dots and D dots.

530RL

Reaction score
So on one side of the isle all is fine ,but the other is impeachment ??
BTW there was no evidence in one case ...

See picture in post 36 for proof.

I'm not fine with any of it which is why I am voting for neither.

Can you say the same thing? Or as you so eloquently state, is "one side of the isle (sic) all is fine"?

530RL

Reaction score
Wrong Dan. I see one pile of dirt. It has two sides. The R side and the D side. But one pile of dirt.

Is that sort of like saying you have decided to pick up a turd by the clean end......the Trump end? :)

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Is that sort of like saying you have decided to pick up a turd by the clean end......the Trump end? :)

If Trump is dirty and there resides proof, lets throw his ass out. But he's been bulletproof so far. He's not my hero. America is my hero. He is the garbage man hired to take out the trash, that's all. You should actually applaud that.

buck35

Reaction score
See picture in post 36 for proof.

I'm not fine with any of it which is why I am voting for neither.

Can you say the same thing? Or as you so eloquently state, is "one side of the isle (sic) all is fine"?
I was speaking of the bowdowns which you obviously know but won't acknowledge...
Sorry a country that's made you wealthy causes you so much pain.

530RL

Reaction score
If Trump is dirty and there resides proof, lets throw his ass out. But he's been bulletproof so far. He's not my hero. America is my hero. He is the garbage man hired to take out the trash, that's all. You should actually applaud that.

Well I accept you think Obama/Biden and their group is dirty, but all I have seen is senior Trump people going to jail so far?

I don't see what you see, just as you don't see what I see.

It will be interesting to find out what the majority of American's see on November 3rd.

I was speaking of the bowdowns which you obviously know but won't acknowledge...
Sorry a country that's made you wealthy causes you so much pain.

The Country didn't make me wealthy any more than the Country made poor people poor.

That is a socialist liberal ideal that man's success or failure is due to the government.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well I accept you think Obama/Biden and their group is dirty, but all I have seen is senior Trump people going to jail so far?

I don't see what you see, just as you don't see what I see.

It will be interesting to find out what the majority of American's see on November 3rd.

The Country didn't make me wealthy any more than the Country made poor people poor.

That is a socialist liberal ideal that man's success or failure is due to the government.

That’s not exactly true, and you know it.

This clearly illustrates Steve’s point.
You and your new allies automatically defend any action opposed by those who are not Trump haters.
Automatic. It’s crazy watching you guys.
I’m convinced there is literally nothing that you and the others would not defend.